Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

john eccles

Does anyone agree with me that this whole Harry, Megan circus has about run its course? There are so many heartbreaking things happening at the moment that should concern us, instead of being consumed with this, that includes Fanny and her ilk. The NHS in the UK are considering opening food banks for their staff who cannot afford to feed themselves or their families. Meanwhile this shower of shite don't know hunger nor poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I’m amazed at the speed SJ churns through people. The whole process, from start to finish…love bombing to dismissal…can be counted in months. SJ’s history with Dan could be a case study in narcissism. I remember when Dan was first introduced, then elevated to a pedestal, eventually sidelined, and now kicked to the curb. It’s a revolving door at the farmhouse. What a shallow life. Think about it…the person SJ has chosen as her companion/partner…the person she is supposedly most closely connected, shares emotions, thoughts, feelings, and continues to “stick around”…is PhiPhi…26 years old, uneducated, uncultured, unskilled, and naive (but he probably has an agenda). Astounding and embarrassing.
I do feel sorry for Dan in part. He had his head turned, she trashed his life. He looked at his set up and felt dissatisfied with his lot, she made him believe he was going to be a cinematographer. Now the dumb idiot has bought into a lifestyle he can't afford. He was on a flog saying he had a proposition for Amaury. Dan has forgotten who he is and what happens in the real world. He doesn't have a trust fund he has two kids, he is 40 years old time to grow up and admit life is love and laughter it is hard graft.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah and at the end of it all he has an asset he can sell or make money with. Pretty smart actually.
And doesn't he get to write stuff off like tools and such as he needs them for his renovation. He also said he was going to make this big kitchen that he will never use

After the gift grab today I am convinced that Fanny is not "all there". Her obsession about looking at the napkin unfolded. The repeating herself. " I could just stare at it for hours". Have heard that way too many times. The way she reads the incredibly long letters and "loves,". The stupidest details on things like ribbons or wrapping paper. In think the girl is just plain 8 years old...(nothing wrong with that if you are actually 8). That girl is short of a full deck... Missing some crayons in the box, light is on but nobody is home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Another survey??? If there’s one things Fanny knows how to get, it’s a survey! She excels at getting surveys. Doesn’t do anything with them, but loves to get them! She could wallpaper a f***ing room with all the damn surveys!!!!

View attachment 1876375

View attachment 1876381

View attachment 1876376
i think she doesnt even ask companies for surveys...its all a bunch of lies to derail and delay...and in the meantime go on holiday and stretch out the money coming in...what a fraud...and they all play along...a.very akward family...i guess they are used to mislead people...it has been their business all their lives..all of them...even the ones who are in Fannies friends and volunteercircle...I am still amazed the one who left dont speak out...What power is Fanny holding over them?? is she blackmailing them? telling them she will sue them?? so akward..

• Heart
To save you the bother of watching tonight's CD, it was nothing but SJ walking around her castle looking busy, and culminating her day with a feast fit for a faux princess. A big plus---no sign of PhiPhi! Everyone on the live chat was looking for him...but no answer from her ladyship. Neither of them was on the chat! Something smells fishy...or perhaps they're on their winter holidays somewhere warm.
You're welcome.

cd745.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
You made me laugh! It does resemble dog toothpaste! Alas, but I suspect it is Kavli or Fjällbrynt, which are brands of "cheese in a tube". They make other flavours as well. People bring them hiking or camping because they are shelf-stable, light weight, and need no preparation. While they are not terrible when you have just hiked uphill for 5 hours- I can not say I have ever seen anyone consume them during a plated sit-down dinner.
Cheese in a squeezy tube.
67 million French people just fainted.

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Exactly…that’s the $64,000 question. Why is Snorts still there? Does he have leverage or something on SJ? I can’t believe SJ still wants him there. We know Snorts doesn’t want to leave…he likes the lifestyle SJ provides.
Snorts likes the lifestyle but he needs to wake up and realize it's not sustainable. He serves at the pleasure of the Shitoolaine, and when Fanny says it's over it will be over. Inevitably, the end will come, and when it does the end will come quickly and Snorty will be blindsided.

Snorty doesn't have a Plan B and it's time he give up his dream of bright lights on the stage. Snorty, the music school dropout, is an average singer (grade C), poor actor (grade D) and crap dancer (grade F).

Snorty does seem to be interested (weirdly obsessed) with porcelain, table ware, ceramics (especially if it was his grandparents). If Snorty was my child I'd suggest he pursue a career in the field of antiques/fine art. Perhaps take an online course to confirm his interest. Recommend he get an internship, apprenticeship or an entry-level job at a respected museum, art gallery, or auction house with a porcelain division. Purse a formal education in the field and build a career. Of course this is a logical approach and there's nothing logical about LaLaLande.

Snorty - beware the end is nigh. Cavete prope est finis.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
From gift grab comments this will make you pee your pants:

S0M22PHIiF-h_K8ncZ9VWhyQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

146agi122
14 hours ago
So Stephanie, but I must mention that you're much more pleasing to watch with some make up on. I am in my mid seventies now, and travelled the world extensively, loved to have spa treatments wherever I could. One lovely elderly spa technician lady in France told me when I was in my late forties, "NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE without lipstick and a little rouge on your cheeks after 40 yrs" Stephanie's look without lipstick and make up on the screen is NOT FLATTERING AT ALL.. and she's now closer to 50 than 40.

dOQl9BO3VO2DJw916_pvLBRL=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

TiffiT.
1 day ago
Frame the Beaver card for Philip! It’s kind of like one of his puns!
emoji_u1f9ab.png

I suspect this is the only beaver Phi Phi is getting

• Haha

Fennelbug

VIP Member
It's long past my bedtime.
I read Tattle a bit so I don't fall too far behind with the threads. I've been following the Harry&Megan threads for the last few days, and the threads are literally flying one after the other.
I see that the same H&M situation is being commented on in the CD thread.
Basically, I want to say, I have no idea which thread I'm on, CD or H&M!
And to add to the topic:
I found Queen Elisabeth and all that glamor around her interesting. I am not interested in anyone else from RF.
I live in a small and poor country and I don't understand all these riches at all. I don't even understand the SPARE prince that he couldn't find something for himself in all that abundance.
I'm going to bed.
Yes- what thread are we on? I give up. Philip is gross and a cadger. Stephanie is emotionally stunted and over acting. She’s also boning Dan. Her mother has given up and Percy is dying. Amaury is pussy whipped and a Fat Fan and his Twink have ingratiated themselves through gifts and nourishment. Slaves come and go to Ukraine or Cypress- Argentinians have big boobs, weird boobs. Dutch parents are afraid/ ashamed to be filmed. Weird son, weird nails, ugly guy, ugly gay, ugly on the inside- and stupid, uneducated and arrogant to boot!! Stephanie is still boning Dan- mark my words

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Timey Wimey Patron Video

- Structural Survey for the Grand Salon will be REALLY expensive - EU2,700. The Ardmore Vase cost EU3,600 (SA Rand 66,000). Suggest Fanny hawk the vase to pay for the survey.
- Snorty appears to be wearing Fanny's sweater (looks similar to the cashmere sweater which had holes and she sewed patches on)
- Aunt & Oncle return after NY Eve to spend a couple of days. I call BS on the timing. They have to cook the dinner for Fanny, Snorty, Cuz, Dan and Kim.
- Mummy & Percy, along with Natti & her family have apparently already escaped. No fond goodbyes, no honking horns and no spins around the courtyard - that's when you know Fanny's time clock is broken
- January in the garden and Fanny seems surprised nothing much is happening - 1 carrot, a few radishes, a kale stale bush and some nasty artichokes. Kirsty was not impressed with Fanny's stale bush artichokes
- Cuz is losing 1/3 of his workshop and this will make it more challenging to do large projects. No explanation as to why the new electric boiler has to go into the workshop area vs. one of the unused, outbuildings.
- Cuz and Dan head off on a mystery road trip - really just head off to pick up a case of beer.
- Dinner for 4 - Fanny, Snorty, Cuz and Dan (no Kim). What a mishmash of a meal & enough food to feed an army - bucket of soup made from leftovers, 4 chickens, salad, pasta, bolognese sauce. Definitely clearing out the fridge before heading south for an unearned holiday.
- There is a big tool in the kitchen perched over the stove.
- Why is Dan always there for dinner or is it really dessert he's interested in?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
Cunningly Phillipa makes sure there is no replacement in the wings.... Perhaps that's why Dan had to go. I'm 100% convinced Phillipa was the motivation behind it. Phillipa becomes more entrenched the more isolated Fanny gets.
Remember when Stephanie said to Dan that he looks like the google search for the “perfect boyfriend” a little after he got back from Turkey? Gross. I think Philip was away at his play rehearsals.

• Sick
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I have to admit I'm one of the Americans who loves to follow the English monarchy. That said, I'm not so sure how invested I am in them since the death of The Queen. I do think The Queen was the driving force for many Americans interest, and we just kept going with the next three generations. I also think sharing such a close history and language is key to our obsession. I was also keen on Diana as she was in my age group, glamorous, and did good works. I'm not interested in the other monarchies from other European countries. Charles and Camilla don't particularly interest me much, but Kate and Wills and their adorable children do. I know that what I see in the media is a fairy tale, but so what? A little escapism from reality is entertaining, and that may be another big reason why we are obsessed. We don't have castles with their 800+ years of history, pomp and circumstance, Queens and Kings and Princes and Princesses. I did genuinely admire The Queen so much, 70 years on the throne! That's fortitude. Nothing to add to the saga of Harry and Megs other than I don't like what they are doing. How much lower can you get than dissing your own family publicly and for money?
In 500 years, historians will look back…😆

540BE949-84A3-4C41-9F26-F66B0B399A96.jpeg

Sorry….now back to Fanny and Friends!

• Haha
  • Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
Wouldn’t a housekeeper be more use than a butler
I just hope the poor bloke is still breathing... how long has he left it before he goes to check in on him?

I have always felt exactly the same as you @Freesia54. Certainly nothing to be mocking you for - I stand 100% alongside you.
I used to spend a fair amount on gorgeous fabrics, well made/well cut clothes during my working life, which I am glad to say were all recently donated as I had no further use of them but still looked as good as new, and, even though I had had most for years, never looked old fashioned, just classic! With a slight tweak here or there by a good tailor/dressmaker, Bob's your Uncle - right up to date! 100% never an outer label was ever on view either.
However, I have always loved leather shoes and handbags - they again, will last forever if cared for properly. But, no OTT designer brands, just great handbags/shoes from reputable brands - I did donate most of my really high heeled shoes/boots as I have absolutely no use for those whatsoever either these days.
Today, warm, comfortable indoor clothes.
And, mostly smart casual otherwise. Although I still have plenty of choice for any "special" occasion. :D
Added to which, the ridiculous amounts of money that "certain" people spend on labels has never impressed me simply because, in my personal experience, those people live entirely on "credit" (that isn't just a 21st century state of mind either) or, like those we all know, are scamming/manipulating others to obtain those items. ;) 🤮
My parents were working class people, dad had a full time job and mum had 3 part time jobs and 4 daughters to see to as well as the house chores and the meals. She even cooked an evening meal for a single man who lived up the road so he would have a hot meal of an evening. I believe he used to pay her a small amount for this. Money was always tight, I remember her once having to pawn my dads only suit in order to have money to last her until payday withouth his knowledge. Unfortunately unbeknown to her dad had a funeral to attend and needless to say his suit was unavailable until pay day. School uniforms were passed down as each was outgrown. In todays society brands are introduced usually by the parent at an early age. I see toddlers with brand trainers and clothing, technology in little chubby hands whilst being pushed in a stroller, as they grow they want and expect all of the latest fashions etc. The young girls today, all look the same, the long curled tresses, their faces injected with heaven know what, botox whilst in their late twenties early thirties as they have 'wrinkles' their lips inflated to impersonate a duck, teeth that blind you when they smile... They are all naturally beautiful and yet they feel the need to look 'perfect'. It's not just the females who are following this trend, men too are beginning to look like they have just come off the production line. I'm all for making the most of your attributes naturally and sometimes if surgery is required not merely on a whim then so be it. I realise that there are people who will suffer from low self esteem from body issues and may wish to seek professional hep but the whole Inject a face thing is the norm. I do wonder what the world will look like when my grandchildren are adults

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
My, Anders is just SO generous. A gifted set of Rosenthal plates, thousands of pounds worth of chandeliers and goodness knows what else. “What this new frivolous, expensive, unnecessary thing? It was gifted”. Stephfanny is just so full of bullshit luck.
22D32426-809E-4F13-9E2B-903234A335C4.jpeg

Can one of Fannys moles tell her there is actually a R in grifted, as usual she’s getting gifted and grifted confused.

• Haha
  • Heart

thatsrich

fixed it for them:
Susannah Whitaker
6 hours ago
I really enjoy watching you all and escaping paying taxes and accountability for the thousands of dollars you get to "restore" your farmhouse. Thankyou 🤗 just asking you Stephanie, Caroline Gooder, is Dan ok ?

Isabelle Jarvis Caroline Gooder
4 hours ago
He is fin---ally realizing that applying render and laying cinder blocks is terrible content. He's currently busy trying to haul up the largest tarp on planet earth to create a make-shift shelter on his abandoned, deserted <insert trending title keywords here> chateau ruin (without wearing any protective gear, helmet, steel toed boots or gloves, of course, because, hey, he's cool -- and his kids don't really need a dad, right?).

• Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Diana certainly knew how to manipulate and was not the most stable patent. Neither she nor Charles experienced hands on parenting. Harry and his wife were the product of fractured families. Thank goodness for the Middletons! I think they were able to show William some normality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes she did and Santa was Very Generous with the needle too !! :ROFLMAO: 💋
i really dont understand why people do these things...needles in healty flesh..the same with fake boobs etc...no knife is entering my flesh when there is no medical reason for it... :rolleyes: btw they almost all end up like caricatures in the end..

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
As a disclaimer (yes, I wised up): none of what I’m about to say might be connected to the reason Dan has been missing in (sort of) action and we will probably never know, because I doubt the man himself will admit to it anyway. He just likes to throw the dogs a bone: new flog soon, but no real date. What I do know is that there recently has been a nasty fallout between charlataine Stephanie Jarvis and her former gardener/love interest/handyman/availability, because Dan was counting on his bff Armoir to help him in his derelict ruin/abandoned castle/historic chateau but she has vetoed that by reminding her Cuz where his loyalties should lie. At the same time, Dan was painstakingly reminded that in her playbook when you’re out, you actually are out.
Poor Dan! He signed up for classes in the school of hard knocks. He was fooled by Fanny's flattery. AnneMarie may have also led him on with promises of helping out with the ruin without clearing it with his employer, Fanny, first. Dan just isn't very bright, you can't 'borrow' employees from employers at a whim, employers don't take too kindly to that sort of thing. I wouldn't mind Dan's folly if he didn't have family responsibilities, but this ruin dream is ridiculous!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Leaves me with the question....where are that bunch of grifting crap...My guess is South Africa...probably already a month...they all keep very quiet..it must be a nightmare for them to not being able to post... :rolleyes: Fanny has a few vlogs on the shelf...thats why she only has one vlog a week...probably tomorrow we see the shitting pigeon...and they will be back in about a month..or maybe the patreonvlog will shine some light on it tonight..

• Haha