Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Midnightcowboy

Her hoarding is because of her fear of having nothing. . .?
And the endless buying of fabric or braid has cost a lot when she could just buy what she needs when she needs it.
Two years ago she was telling us how she was getting samples of wallpaper for the blue bird bedroom. Michael Petherick pointed out to her how stained the old wallpaper was. Fanny of course likes the stains as it shows the age .Why would anyone do this.? It is as if she is protecting history.
It will end up like dans in 50 years.
After recently clearing my in law's house, I feel sorry for the person who, down the line, will have to deal with clearing all the crap out of the HMN.
[/QUOTE]

After I was widowed a few years ago, I was given some harsh, but maybe honest advice, about what I should keep.....if I couldn't recall the people, and their relevance, how would my children have any connection with them....
The skip was fairly full.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Here is what F4F wrote in February 2021 on her How YouTube saved my chateau video.

“Since the beginning of the first Covid lockdown in Europe nearly a year ago, my life has undergone an unprecedented change. From losing all of my income at the start of 2020, I went on to unexpectedly earn six figures, which saved my chateau! Finding myself without work whilst my b&b was closed, I decided to redouble my efforts as a vlogger, and created over a hundred videos on YouTube throughout the year. But this seeming overnight success was 16 years in the making. This is the rollercoaster story of my life at the Chateau de Lalande...”

So F 4 F has claimed that her only income prior to youtube in 2020 was from the part time B and B operation at the Dump. She leaves out income from leasing her London apartment, or rents from the South Africa property, or the apartment in France, or Mummy’s home in England or from any other source (Family and friends). She also left out that she travels 50% of the year, partying and shopping and that bag head/ potts/ wealthy Mummy and partner helped pay for her overhead, Dump expenses, etc. and relies on volunteers as unpaid labor for herself and the B and B. She is always playing the little orphan princess victim, save me role. What a manipulator.

In other videos and chateau diy history blurbs for LieLand, she claims that sh3 purchased LieLand at age 29 with her 2 best friends. Potts only became a 10% owner in the Dump within the past couple of years or so. See how F 4 F is constantly changing the narrative when it suits her? Control by chaos, just like the constantly changing narrative about Gerry’s past with the Jarvis clan.

• Angry
  • Heart
The pink phone showed up to film Nasti and family from behind exercising. I would have smashed that phone. And are Smores only an American thing? I have never melted the chocolate with the marshmallow and the graham crackers looked like chocolate ones not the usual tan ones I have used. Either way a long video. Lots to unpack.. No Snorty. Maybe he will just disappear to never snort again. One can only hope

• Heart
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
what a crapvlog...his crappy van broke down...his crap laptop broke down...he is on a trip to Morocco...no mention of that...just some shots....he clearly needs money...man what a craplife he has..living at his grandfathers place...at his age....and on top of it...also a house without a roof...and the rest....damn.. i have such pity for him....NOT...what a loser...with his cheeky grin...yuk..
Don’t forget about the dumpy, unfinished condition that Dan the gardener left Annalise’s house in. Whilst I don’t like other people’s kids, I feel bad for them. That entire little house is an accident waiting to happen.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
What is a tasser? I've been googling and now it is bugging me not to know. Is it a british slang? When I googled that it said tosser. And, if it is a typo, that isn't my intention to point it out, lol. Just trying to figure out what a wonker and tasser is. Trollop, I know lol!
Wonker = Wanker
Tasser = Tosser
The wording is altered to circumvent the tattle rule of no swearwords in thread titles.

• Heart
  • Haha
All this time we’ve been wondering what Billy’s convent purchase was about, I think he inadvertently let it slip today when he stated it would take years. It’s also something we’ve discussed here and seen mentioned in the comments. DIY vlogs make money! And one of the central comment complaints for CD was a: shut it cameraman and b: start showing the DIY again. There’s no real endgame for Billy other than content! And busy work that keeps him out of Gwen’s hair! Quite clever actually. On both their parts.

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
At Christmas.
Remember the weird bit where people were asking where Dan was at New Years and she said he ended up at a party in a barn or something? I thought that was weird because like why does she know what he’s doing anyway? Or when she said that Dan bought a taxidermy Fox. Why would she know that? I could understand a relationship between them where he has no worries when she’s with PhiPhi because he’s just a beard/assistant.

PhiPhi keeps the questions at bay and she can fuck whomever she wants. He doesn’t take any shit for breaking up his family to be with her and neither one of them want to spend all of their time with each other anyways. Makes really perfect sense. He did his teeth for her and for tv. We all know he can keep a fucking secret. Also remember when they met Kim for lunch and PhiPhi had two desserts? Dan was there. Like why would he be there? She’s also always talking about how he looks cool in his sunglasses and flirting with him. They are totally a couple. Maybe never to be revealed or many years from now if it ever gets serious. I also remember the lunch he took her to in London, she was intimidated by the menu and Protocol. I can see her fancying him.

• Wow
  • Sick

Beachgirl

VIP Member
This was on Stuart’s insta. If she moved to her new apartment after she left LaLande and the apartment has been 30+ days without wifi then Christmas was definitely happening before actual Christmas Day.
I saw that as well and was confused as she did say she moved in after getting back from Lalande. As it’s only 11th January then Christmas before Christmas does make sense.

• Heart

Ginginger

Chatty Member
My mother gave me an incredible gift a couple Christmases ago. It’s a massive binder that she titled “Bygone Years”. This treasure contains copies of old photos on thick card stock of her maternal and paternal sides going back to my great-great grandparents (with dates and i.ds)! A third of this binder is “history notes”.
I haven’t looked through the whole binder yet for some reason. I suppose it’s cause I’ve seen many of the photos before. I was obsessed with the “olden days” growing up and my grandparents and aunts/uncles were happy to pull out the old albums and reminisce when we could. From Bohemia to Ukraine to 🇨🇦.
Thanks to you haters, I’m about to tuck into a cup of tea and flip through the bygone years. 💗
92BE9A67-B31C-4269-90B7-113AFCC47C55.jpeg

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Yd3u.gif

Jason Dubey
Our Butler Jesus has fallen ill over the last few days. He is recovering upstairs, but I haven't heard much movement, so maybe I will take him a cup of tea. Any suggestions on how to heal a Butler?

M Parker @Jason Dubey a Butler Jesus-? How intriguing...

Jason Dubey
@M Parker I have a butler, and his name is Jesus. He goes by Jesse, but yes, Jesus is my Butler!!

M Parker @Jason Dubey how amazingly appropriate is Jesus as a name for a Butler!

Jason Dubey @M Parker Not to brag of course, but you have to have one when you have eighteen thousand square feet to look after.

M Parker @Jason Dubey but my last burning question is... is his last name Jeeves? because how much better could it be then Butler Jesus Jeeves?

Jason Dubey @M Parker He loves it! The guests call him Jeeves and it makes for a lot of fun when the player grand is on and Jeeves is running around the parlor

• Haha
  • Wow

Iolair

VIP Member
Thank you so much @T Rex , @Just Grift Wood . Sadly my cat didn't make it, we had to make the decision to say our final au revoir on boxing day. It's been just too sad.

I've been hanging around on the periphery of all your banter you witty haters, trolls and queens. Bonne année, meilleurs voeux à toutes et tous. I can't believe it's already 10th January! I've missed a lot on here but I see everything stays the same at the shitshow...
For C'est Moi...

I was just a kitten when we first met, I loved you from the start,
You picked me up and took me home, and placed me in your heart.
Good times we had together, we shared all life could throw,
But the years passed all too quickly, and my time has come to go.
I know how much you miss me, I know your heart is sore,
I see the tears that flow when I'm not waiting at the door.
You always did your best for me, your love was plain to see,
For even though it broke your heart, you set my spirit free.
So please be brave without me, one day we'll meet once more,
For when you're called to heaven, I'll be waiting by the door.

With love. ❤

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
she already knows what to do with the Chapel the blokes from Paris came pre Christmas. I agree with you, she knows the place is a bloody doomed shambles and couldn't give a rats arse about it. I think all the family and friends (I use that term loosely) all convince themselves that she is doing good and is love and laughter. I don't think Fanny would ever be openly nasty-she will play little girl lost and blame others-like we all blame Natti on here. The only one who sees through her is Mummy, but she spawned her and she knows what she is, but she is happy to see her with independent wealth because Fanny has been a drain, mentally, financially and physically for years. Maybe the other one who knows is Michael Petherick but he will not say anything as it would be costly. The likes of FRK, Kat et al all still think Fanny is their special friend-look she has conned Oli and Potts for years stringing them along.

I am glad to know someone else thinks she would be shit in bed. She is not sexy and she is too inhibited, vain and selfish to be a good lover.
Not sexy? Come now - I think wrinkles are sexy. Time for a London Botox trip.
Also, I couldn't help think that Fanny got lip fillers from Santa.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
They’ve also missed a trick by overlooking smugmug. His knowledge of historical architecture is second to none if we are to believe new flues Fanny, look how invaluable he has been at the shittoo. So far his expertise appears to have driven off the only architect known to have visited shittooville to draw up plans for new facades and his assistance with the placement of the panelling in the big room means that what should have been a six month job is now about to enter a third year.
Is it possible the shrill of Fanny’s ‘ operatic’ singing could bring about cracks in the building. Looks like it!!

Attachments

• Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
Off topic: With all the discussion about Harry and Megan, I wanted to throw out a sincere question I’ve had. The American press is probably almost as obsessed about covering the English “Royals” as the UK press (way before Megan entered the picture)…but why? I understand why people of the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, etc. are interested in what the “Royals” are doing, but why Americans? Yes, the United States has a close relationship with the UK. But the American colonies severed ties with King George and monarchies 250 years ago; since then, people from all over the world with different cultures have immigrated to the US. I’ll bet the average American on the street doesn’t realize there are other monarchies in Europe and probably couldn’t name a single one! So, is the drama just limited to the English monarchy? Is there no drama or controversy in other royal families worth reporting? Are the French, or other countries without monarchies, as obsessed with the English royal family as Americans?
I have to admit I'm one of the Americans who loves to follow the English monarchy. That said, I'm not so sure how invested I am in them since the death of The Queen. I do think The Queen was the driving force for many Americans interest, and we just kept going with the next three generations. I also think sharing such a close history and language is key to our obsession. I was also keen on Diana as she was in my age group, glamorous, and did good works. I'm not interested in the other monarchies from other European countries. Charles and Camilla don't particularly interest me much, but Kate and Wills and their adorable children do. I know that what I see in the media is a fairy tale, but so what? A little escapism from reality is entertaining, and that may be another big reason why we are obsessed. We don't have castles with their 800+ years of history, pomp and circumstance, Queens and Kings and Princes and Princesses. I did genuinely admire The Queen so much, 70 years on the throne! That's fortitude. Nothing to add to the saga of Harry and Megs other than I don't like what they are doing. How much lower can you get than dissing your own family publicly and for money?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Exactly…that’s the $64,000 question. Why is Snorts still there? Does he have leverage or something on SJ? I can’t believe SJ still wants him there. We know Snorts doesn’t want to leave…he likes the lifestyle SJ provides.
The reason as to why Philip remains at the chateau is . . . . he and Steph are in lurve. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26