The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘ So Meghan, what first attracted you to the millionaire Prince Harry ? ‘ ( with apologies to Mrs Merton, the late great Caroline Aherne )

Reactions: 19
Honestly who the duck talks about how many MEN he killed? A serial killer? Did he check that they were properly dead before he added them to his tally? Can't you find him a nice station in SA way out whoop whoop and introduce him to SJ at the beach house?
There is something odd in claiming to kill 25 Taliban.
It sounds very boastful.
I believe it is something he thinks is something to be admired.
I once asked my father if he had killed anyone during 'the war'.
He went very quiet and refused to continue the discussion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The Pethericks / Doing it Ourselves/ Sadie in France / Bordeaux Life / Chateau Diaries et al could join forces and make their own spoof of these videos with the designer clobber shown
in their vlogs over the years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's long past my bedtime.
I read Tattle a bit so I don't fall too far behind with the threads. I've been following the Harry&Megan threads for the last few days, and the threads are literally flying one after the other.
I see that the same H&M situation is being commented on in the CD thread.
Basically, I want to say, I have no idea which thread I'm on, CD or H&M!
And to add to the topic:
I found Queen Elisabeth and all that glamor around her interesting. I am not interested in anyone else from RF.
I live in a small and poor country and I don't understand all these riches at all. I don't even understand the SPARE prince that he couldn't find something for himself in all that abundance.
I'm going to bed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
It sounds very boastful.
Most professional soldiers would STFU- it is revolting. Those 25 soldiers he "boasts" about were men and youths BELONGING to the Taliban. Could you imagine the outcry in OZ if someone came out and claimed he had killed 25 of our soldiers? Double standards. Whoever advised him to include that disgusting recollection is just as at fault. It is the worst kind of click bait and the man is a wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I should check my ancestors. I am probably also related to Netherrealm royals.

As far as I know, a lot of my mother’s relatives left/fled Slovenia during and after WWII. They were given the chance to choose where they want to go. Some to Germany, America, and Canada.

About 25 years ago, an elderly couple from America and I think from Germany went on a trip through Europe meeting with relatives. They left some photo books and as soon as I finished moving into my apartment, I’d like to do a little relatives searching.

• Heart
I live in a small and poor country and I don't understand all these riches at all. I don't even understand the SPARE prince that he couldn't find something for himself in all that abundance.
Spoken so eloquently. ❤

The same could be said for Fanny. Even with her upbringing and all her privilege, it’s not enough. She needs more…and wants others to foot the bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shape of face, nose and lips are identical 😳
I think we found my uncle's mother! Makes me kind of sad that they never knew each other. I'd like to dig up a photo of her lover, Niels C. Ilsøe.
1673397513407.png
1673397478558.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly who the duck talks about how many MEN he killed? A serial killer? Did he check that they were properly dead before he added them to his tally? Can't you find him a nice station in SA way out whoop whoop and introduce him to SJ at the beach house?
Funnily enough, I was thinking this morning about a book I read where there was an English Expat stationed somewhere in the heart of Mozambique, far far from civilization who spent his time drenched in sweat and drinking gin and tonics. I was wondering if that's what would happen to Harry after Meghan had divorced him. Send into the heart of Africa to get him out of the Public eye.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
It's long past my bedtime.
I read Tattle a bit so I don't fall too far behind with the threads. I've been following the Harry&Megan threads for the last few days, and the threads are literally flying one after the other.
I see that the same H&M situation is being commented on in the CD thread.
Basically, I want to say, I have no idea which thread I'm on, CD or H&M!
And to add to the topic:
I found Queen Elisabeth and all that glamor around her interesting. I am not interested in anyone else from RF.
I'm going to bed.
Yes- what thread are we on? I give up. Philip is gross and a cadger. Stephanie is emotionally stunted and over acting. She’s also boning Dan. Her mother has given up and Percy is dying. Amaury is pussy whipped and a Fat Fan and his Twink have ingratiated themselves through gifts and nourishment. Slaves come and go to Ukraine or Cypress- Argentinians have big boobs, weird boobs. Dutch parents are afraid/ ashamed to be filmed. Weird son, weird nails, ugly guy, ugly gay, ugly on the inside- and stupid, uneducated and arrogant to boot!! Stephanie is still boning Dan- mark my words

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Most professional soldiers would STFU- it is revolting. Those 25 soldiers he "boasts" about were men and youths BELONGING to the Taliban. Could you imagine the outcry in OZ if someone came out and claimed he had killed 25 of our soldiers? Double standards. Whoever advised him to include that disgusting recollection is just as at fault. It is the worst kind of click bait and the man is a wanker.
Military men with honor do not speak of these things. I know that because I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone catch the Pugsly's latest? Eating, panting, eating, mouth breathing, eating, and eating.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think that when you are living your life grifting off people you should be very very careful how you treat people close to you. If Dan has been given the boot then Fanny better watch out... He also has a YouTube channel - of sorts or when he bothers to upload a video - and could possibly spill the beans about how Fanny has been manipulating everything.
Phillipa for one will not go quietly. It will suddenly become very businesslike when it comes to negotiating its exit. Miraculously so.

It sounds very boastful.
My father and uncles were in the USMC and served in Korea and Vietnam. They would discuss their initial training and what they got up to on leave and that was it. If they were with their fellow soldiers then they would discuss what action they saw. But if anyone else wandered into earshot they immediately went quiet. My stepfather was OSS during World War 2 and would barely even acknowledge that he served, much less discuss specifics.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for the first comments to arrive, suggesting Steffi to write a book about her life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Agreed.
I am sure you are right about strings being pulled.

I was thinking about his comment in which he said . . . his family were suprised that a ginger could attract a woman as beautiful as Meghan.
His previous girlfriends, Chelsy Davies and Cressida Bonas were both gorgeous girls.
Sounds like he took lighthearted banter and ribbing to heart.. He holds on to some really inconsequential nonsense... We've all grown up with siblings, the younger you are, the more you had to prove yourself... nothing new.

i was a virgin untill i was 25...i dont get that Harry story behind a pub...my parents watched and controlled me and my sister like hawks..there was no way...i could end up behind a pub... :rolleyes: well maybe to puke...but not to have sex...

that story could well be true..i dont have knowledge..but it makes sense to me...i think the brothers made the pact...the one who proposes first gets mummies ring..and btw i dont think Burell had something to do with it...inheritance is not discussed with the butler...
Yeah that was a bit odd, but didn't he have a bunch of her valuables stored in his house? That was why he was up in court? The Queen bailed him out last minute.. said she knew about it? Something fishy, but then why would he be doling out Diana's jewelry to her sons? Where was Charles? We did the same thing though, my sisters went for the $$ jewelry, I went for the stuff that reminded me of Mum... the broken watch she kept in her purse, the compact Dad bought her when they were young that smelled of her face powder...

Can’t wait for the first comments to arrive, suggesting Steffi to write a book about her life.
My Life in Bed...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.