The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the paletburnerplan has gone out of the window...who was filling the palets in after all?? Amaury?? its now green gas?? as we use gas to heat the house...there is no need for a huge chimney...why are they babbling about they need the chimney from Nicks appartment?? it doesnt make sense...we have gasboilers in line..they dont take up much space...and they for sure dont need a huge chimney.... btw they need a huge tank...it also involve planning...otherwise they still have no heat....and we all know...planning at the heap??? what is planning....
they are making new stories (i. e. lies) as they go.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My, Anders is just SO generous. A gifted set of Rosenthal plates, thousands of pounds worth of chandeliers and goodness knows what else. “What this new frivolous, expensive, unnecessary thing? It was gifted”. Stephfanny is just so full of bullshit luck.
View attachment 1878912
Can one of Fannys moles tell her there is actually a R in grifted, as usual she’s getting gifted and grifted confused.
Rosenthal Bjorn Wiinblad DISPLAY plates are never meant to have food anywhere near them! Not dishwasher safe, not microwave safe and even hand washing them can be sketchy. I'm pretty sure the black glaze contains lead.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does everyone call it a pergola? :unsure: I am torn between calling it a gazebo or a pagoda....🥰 (even though it's a complete folly to install it in a French kitchen garden! WTH!)
Don't worry Alice Strictknickers......... it will never be put up in the garden.
It will just be called "Junk" ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
KiKiGee.......... I guess that is what they call a "liquid diet" in that fridge ??????? 🍺🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾 :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the paletburnerplan has gone out of the window...who was filling the palets in after all?? Amaury?? its now green gas?? as we use gas to heat the house...there is no need for a huge chimney...why are they babbling about they need the chimney from Nicks appartment?? it doesnt make sense...we have gasboilers in line..they dont take up much space...and they for sure dont need a huge chimney.... btw they need a huge tank...it also involve planning...otherwise they still have no heat....and we all know...planning at the heap??? what is planning....Boilers need to be in the centre of the house..also better for the economic use of the hot water...not in a outbuilding....
I'm interested to see where the tank is going and if it's going to be an above ground one or if theres going to be another load of digging.

View attachment 1879221
View attachment 1879216

Barbara Hollingdale
9 hours ago
What happened to the builder who was working on nattis flat?
caroline gooder
2 hours ago
Ian the builder had surgery this past year but recovered. He has businesses in the area, so he and his family are hopefully going well.
Well Gooder that told us eff all! Or did it tell us everything we've already guessed that Ian isn't going there anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A gifted set of Rosenthal plates
Rosenthal Bjorn Wiinblad DISPLAY plates are never meant to have food anywhere near them! Not dishwasher safe, not microwave safe and even hand washing them can be sketchy. I'm pretty sure the black glaze contains lead.
Thanks @Iolair for saying it. This only shows what a déclassé cow Fanny is. Besides it's not a Bing & Grøndahl Christmas display plate, now those are collector items.
But any tartlet can get the same plate for 495,- DKK, LOL
Bjørn Wiinblad Juleplatte 1977 Hyrderne hilser den nyfødte konge | År 1977 | Nr. WX1977 | Alt. W770 | DPH Trading

It’s a bit like looking directly at the sun.
...During an eclipse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she does it because she wants to have the money, never or at least not anymore intended to renovate her shithole. Doesn't want her "hard earned money" to dump in the dump.
She can't. The money which rolls in from patreon goes into the tax free association. Taking money for personal use is guarenteed jail time.

Even SJ can't be this stupid to think that with her half brain she can get away from the tax man.

Her dump is her bread and butter, so yes, she must dump her 'hard earned money' into her dump. Without her dump, her B&B income would be none exsistent, her youtube revenue would go down the drain too.

I simply can not see any logic or reason in her behaviour of stalling and postponing.

I believe every one of us, would have happily renovated the dump on average 55K a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve never tried Gentleman’s relish as someone told me it was spicy.
It’s very salty unless used as an ingredient in something else, but I don’t find it “hot” spicy at all. It is well flavored, though.

I had a lecturer who had gone to the US on his Sabbatical and taught at a grad school in California - he was appalled with the standard of the students education. He couldn't believe they already had degrees. But as with all large countries - there is less homogenization - you get the very very good right through to the very very bad. In NZ, universities are all pretty much the same in quality.
I think a big part of the problem in the US is the perception that everyone needs a liberal arts education. This rose up after WW2 and proliferated widely to the detriment of vocational training. Now many are convinced they simply must have a BA, BS, BSE or BFA to be happy and well-employed. It’s done great harm to our educational system, as have the for profit institutions purporting to educate. I have two bachelor degrees and a masters and use none of them. I worked in both my chosen fields and was miserable. It took the death of my parents to convince me to look elsewhere. I got very lucky and fell into my current field through a temp agency. I am constantly surprised at the level of education I see out in the wild, but if you educate your population, teach them to think for themselves they are much harder to control.🧐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
get-it-together-dan-levy.gif

Enter at https://www.omaze.com/TheChateauDiaries for your chance to win a Custom Mercedes Sprinter® Van with an Eco-Friendly Vansmith Conversion and support a great cause, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The experience closes on January 27th at 11:59pm PST, so this is your last chance!

Jilly Chandler
12 minutes ago
I have tried entering the competition to win a van, but only get to win a house?! Can you help. xxx

Harriet Devine
23 minutes ago
The camper van looks amazing but when you click the link it doesn't show up on the Omaze website!

dianam9848
3 hours ago
Do you know the monthly cost of the gas? I pay $200 a month just to heat a one-room cabin in winter. Also, Omaze says only 15% of the donations go to the cause.

ttbko
13 hours ago
The link to the van on omaze doesn't work.

LordDG
13 hours ago
You can only enter the omaze for the van if you live in the USA

suzannerose1109
13 hours ago
Hi Stephanie..I live in Ontario Canada. For people who live outside of Europe, how do they have access to this van if they win it?

anders1546
13 hours ago
What a pity, omaze is not availiable here in germany and I have been so sure to win the campervan, mpf

what-did-i-just-say-dan-levy.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.