The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt very much if many Americans have ever heard of Slovenia or Slovakia, let alone know what continent they're on. Europe is France, Italy, Germany and maybe Spain for those that don't get it mixed up with Mexico. I can say this because I'm American and a retired educator. It's always shocking to me about the incredible ignorance Americans have about geography. It's embarrassing.
I doubt very much if many Americans have ever heard of Slovenia or Slovakia, let alone know what continent they're on. Europe is France, Italy, Germany and maybe Spain for those that don't get it mixed up with Mexico. I can say this because I'm American and a retired educator. It's always shocking to me about the incredible ignorance Americans have about geography. It's embarrassing.
When I see such things on TV, this ignorance, I always think they are joking.
On the other hand, I know the capitals of most countries in the world, large rivers and their basins, states and their state structures, peaks of the world, mountain ranges, world seas and oceans and smaller seas, famous bays, landmarks in big cities..... .
I'm really ashamed when I see that someone doesn't even know where (in today's time) they would place Ukraine. A man on TV showed AUSTRALIA as Ukraine.
Unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
it becomes interesting when this kind of people want to do genealogy. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing I noticed about Stephanie’s friends who leave the farmhouse and start their own channels…you never see or hear any of them offering praise, words of support, or kindness for Fanny. Selmar gave over-the-top praise for SJ when he called out Natty the Bully in his vlog … but that’s because he didn’t want to burn any bridges with Stephanie. If Fanny is such a wonderful, caring, philanthropic person…a true friend…why doesn’t anyone sing her praises when they leave? Have they seen SJ’s true colors and decide to stay “mum” so they don’t make waves or create drama? My guess is “yes.”
I don't tell anyone about the ex narc in my life, because she presents as lovely, and sweet etc. If I said anything I would look like I have I have sour grapes, and or the one with metal health issues. I occasionally suggest people are careful when I see them getting close to her, but that's all I can do really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That tip goes for Ma as well. Just because you're old doesn't mean you have to give up! Both my grandmothers and my mother always had their lipstick on. As I age, I've noticed I need a bit more color in my complexion, so on goes a bit of blush, lipstick and of course, mascara. I'm not saying all of you hags out there need to do the same. It's sometimes fun to scare people too. 😻 🙀
Yes if I'm out and about I wear lippy and mascara and bb cream. It helps me feel more presentable. I do have days at home without any makeup, I feel that is healthy for my skin, and Hubby likes me without makeup more so not a problem. If I was filming myself I would have my makeup on. Fanny looks very rough some days.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After recently clearing my in law's house, I feel sorry for the person who, down the line, will have to deal with clearing all the crap out of the HMN.
As I get older I am trying to "declutter" I know that upon my death my only son will auction off the contents of the house and dumpster the rest. And that's ok. My neighbor died a a year and a half ago, his son took over the house and he died 4 months later. ( he had advanced cancer) his son took over the house ordered a dumpster and started throwing everything out- I went over and was happy to purchase an antique bedroom set for 125.00 US and about 40 free mason canning jars. My point is to us it might be worth something or a memory, to others it's just junk. Cherish the relationships and people in your life the rest is just clutter. IMHO

I know what you mean.
Cherished possessions can be meaningless to those who come after us.
Clearing an estate is very time consuming and requires thought.
Sometimes people just can't be bothered with the sorting and cleaning, and overlook heirlooms and valuables.
It's just so much 'easier' to throw the lot in the skip or take it to the tip.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
my books and comics in the main house

View attachment 1874698

unsorted boxes in my house

View attachment 1874700
Looks similar to my son's place (they are moving very soon) we are visiting and helping with the baby as they go to inspections of apartments. We took a load of e-waste to be recycled yesterday. Just trying to help as my son is stressed with new baby and having to move etc, but it will all com right it always does. I'm loving having cuddles with my grandson, any being trusted to take him out for walks etc.
Goodluck with your move, and I hope you enjoy your new place.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Harry and Meghan forums are batshit and the royal family one is factless and dumber than dogshit. I have made an effort to do it Tattle's way and I'm here to tell you the options are not viable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Harry and Meghan forums are batshit and the royal family one is factless and dumber than dogshit. I have made an effort to do it Tattle's way and I'm here to tell you the options are not viable.
I also tried the Harry and Meghan forum, BORING! On this forum, people know how to think, write, and use humor to convey their thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Prince Harry has furiously slammed down accusations that he 'boasted' about killing 25 Taliban fighters in his explosive memoir Spare - while accusing his critics of 'spinning' his words and spouting 'lies' about the revelation, which he says have put his family 'in danger'.
The 38-year-old vehemently defended his decision to share the information as he sat down for an interview with The Late Show host Stephen Colbert - a pre-taped chat that was recorded on Monday night and is due to be aired in full this evening.
In a teaser clip for what will no doubt be another bombshell TV tell-all, Harry hit back at accusations that he 'undermined his own security' by writing about his Taliban kills, while blaming his critics for spreading 'dangerous lies' and 'spinning his words'.

Harry has been reading Tattle.
He plays a dangerous game. He all but says the RF is racist, and when everyone draws the conclusion he intended, then says, I (Meghan) never said that, that's what the British press said. Willy and Kate disliked Meghan on sight because of what the British press said. I never said I boasted about killing 25 Taliban, that's what the British press said -- and it is they, not I, who are responsible for any danger from the Taliban to my family.
I am waiting for Camilla to stick it to him. She has been the master leaker for 40 years, since 1982 when she started briefing Stuart Higgins of the Sun (who corroborates she spoke to him weekly for 10 years about the Wales' marriage). And nothing, not even the death of her enemy, can stop her. Harry is right about one thing -- Charles, William and Camilla all leak maliciously, and he will now be their Bikini Atoll.

• Wow
Gotta put my two cents in again. I know some on here don't like when we get off topic, I get it. However, rehashing the trials and tribulations of Fanny and Co., over and over again isn't any fun either and right now there's nothing new to gossip about. H and M aren't to everyone's taste and I know there are other forums on this site where one can go and express oneself on this topic. I put forward a case that we can always tie H and M in with Fanny though. Personally, I'd rather we got off topic sometimes and keep things going than just stall out waiting for tidbits from the chateauverse. Like others have stated, scroll on by or better yet post something about CD that we can comment on instead of complaining. BTW, I put up with pie, oatmeal, bread sauce, marzipan, fruitcake, and who knows what else without putting up a fuss and I survived. Lighten up! 😻
Hey, I get what you’re saying and I’ve went off topic myself ! The thread is something we all have in common, the reason why we are here. Im
Not interested in the royals like a few others on here. A few comments here can there is fine, but to have it to go on for days, isn’t fun if you aren’t interested. Y’all can do what you like, it’s not up to me, just giving my opinion on it. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Or that Annalise had/ has found someone else.
DAN DID DANA. My opinion there. May have played with Staph. A diddle one drunken, drugged evening. Now they’ve got this visual code between them - flirting from time to time, and his prodding - perhaps some underlying sexual tension there. She’s challenged by Dan, which attracts her somewhat but she’s working to dominate always whether it is a verbal snark - so yes, they’ve probably DONE IT, a romp - and now they’re doing the dance around each other. Sick.
Meanwhile,I think Annalise was getting done, and done with Dan who morphed into a bit of a Lost Boy aka Peter Pan. He was having a bit too much fun over at the farmhouse, didn’t want to continue growing up - so while he was digging, repairing stuff at LieLand leaving his house, wife and children to Annalise - Annalise came to recognize (probably what she’d known all along) Dan wanted to run again and play stud (Aviator glasses, new teeth). There were many vlogs with Annalise doing Staphinfection‘s hair that she was just making her way through, quiet, while the aging Staph babbled and gurgled her way along pandering a bit to Annalise who just smiled.
I also speculate that drugs, aside from liquor are part of the LieLande scene and that Dan was dipping into that well. . . . .he is totally NOT connected to his boys, Annalise, responsibilities of fatherhood - kind of, sometimes, not really liked accessorizing his life with Annalise and two boys but then Staph swung open her gate, he walked in - the fun he had working and playing. . . . .folks we watched it all unfold.
I do hope Annalise finds someone loving and caring. As for Dan, he’s on a downward spiral but thinks he has it all figured out. I’m curious who is funding his renovation of the burned out shell of a house, will he announce a sponsor?
Meanwhile, I just got a report that Staph has enrolled PhiPhi in baton twirling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey, I get what you’re saying and I’ve went off topic myself ! The thread is something we all have in common, the reason why we are here. Im
Not interested in the royals like a few others on here. A few comments here can there is fine, but to have it to go on for days, isn’t fun if you aren’t interested. Y’all can do what you like, it’s not up to me, just giving my opinion on it. ❤
What's yer poison, mama? We kin jabber about the SNP until the cows come home. Or Irn Bru? Do Scotsmen get frostbite in the sporran? Can you actually get it on in the heather? Is Glasgow really the hippest city in the world? Are the mists of May actually in the gloaming? Can you show us how to weave one of these for our crone ritual?

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 6.15.56 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
What's yer poison, mama? We kin jabber about the SNP until the cows come home. Or Irn Bru? Do Scotsmen get frostbite in the sporran? Can you actually get it on in the heather? Is Glasgow really the hippest city in the world? Are the mists of May actually in the gloaming?
Yill git me blocked !!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.