The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldringham Court. We know about this but a reminder….. Jarvis seems a popular surname in Suffolk. As recently as 2020 a Sharon Jarvis ran a musical afternoon at this care home.
Didn't Fanny's Aunt Sharon give her a present of a framed photograph of Granny Jarvis?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Fanny and Dan were *ahem* intimate why would Annalise carry on doing her hair ? Does she still do her hair ? Also is Snorty a beard for Fanny so she can carry on sleeping with her employees and volunteers ? 🤔

Reactions: 19
Please let’s not forget the attic, the old television set. Remember Isabelle and Phi Phi as you read here - you must remind Staph that she was going to “do something with” that old TV that belonged to the Marquis. Perhaps 2023 is the year!!!! Also - all those fabulous mirror tiles covered in rat residue. She had Potts re-stack them. Potts - when you and Ruthie read here, please do take note and jog Staph along.
This has been a public service announcement No. 3242

Also - that costume maker. . .it’s been a long time since she rolled in the farmhouse door. Wouldn’t they all be needing new dress up clothes by now?
Nutti, as you read here, can you get this lined up?

If Fanny and Dan were *ahem* intimate why would Annalise carry on doing her hair ? Does she still do her hair ? Also is Snorty a beard for Fanny so she can carry on sleeping with her employees and volunteers ? 🤔
Fanny is a beard for Snorty. Snorty is a beard for Fanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
After recently clearing my in law's house, I feel sorry for the person who, down the line, will have to deal with clearing all the crap out of the HMN.

After I was widowed a few years ago, I was given some harsh, but maybe honest advice, about what I should keep.....if I couldn't recall the people, and their relevance, how would my children have any connection with them....
The skip was fairly full.....
[/QUOTE]

I hear you.
We were pretty ruthless.
Three skips packed to the gunnels.
Auction house pickup, charity truck pickup, many, many trips with donations to the op shop.
It made me resolute in knowing I will not leave the same situation for someone else when I die.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely Ms. Allen should be requesting a refund! As should all the other patrons. I do hope Alice has finally wised up and stopped contributing to the charlatan's scam. I wonder if it's possible to put forth such a claim on Patreon? Of course, with Fanny, she will slither and slide her way around the charge claiming that it isn't possible to put the panelling up now due to the structural issues but that the money has been put aside for the right time. There's always at least one excuse for not getting anything done.
Seems like Alice has been posting similar comments for some time. How can they not handle that?! Any business owner would nip that in the bud, examine and settle the matter. I’m embarrassed for them. She’s so reckless and irresponsible. Surely there’s some due diligence per Patreon and I hope that it swallows her, so she can make good with all the funds that have been pledged.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Domna, I am all for bringing Stephanie Jarvis down. Respectfully, ascribing the Harry derail chat as a plot by Jarvis, or as collaboration with Jarvis by Tattlers, is a flaw in your formidable and effective surveillance. Think of the discussion of Sussex narcissicism/performativity as oxygen improving our bubble-boy-world discernment of Jarvis. We are not the enemy. There's a difference between ride and die and blood oaths.
Salutations.
Exactly.
That Stephanie Jarvis.
Her influence is so far reaching.
Not.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If Fanny and Dan were *ahem* intimate why would Annalise carry on doing her hair ?
Could it be out of gratitude because she no longer has to put up with Dan herself and can get on and live a more enriched and happy life?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More or less, it's all Europe!
Especially for Americans! 😉
(Sorry people. I had to!🤣)
And now I'm running away.

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
I doubt very much if many Americans have ever heard of Slovenia or Slovakia, let alone know what continent they're on. Europe is France, Italy, Germany and maybe Spain for those that don't get it mixed up with Mexico. I can say this because I'm American and a retired educator. It's always shocking to me about the incredible ignorance Americans have about geography. It's embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.