The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL, spoken like a true Dane. Sadly, Prins Henrik was never satisfied with being Prince Consort, he wanted to be king (or king consort). He sure was an oddball. Many danes felt for her when news about his dementia came out, as they couldn't hide his erractic behaviour anymore. The Danish press also stopped reporting about him out of respect.
I also feel for her, as his last wish was to not be entombed beside her in Roskilde Domkirke. He wanted to be cremated and partially be strewn at sea. I can't remember where the other remains are buried, but I do believe it is in a castle garden.
Prince Joachim has always been viewed as more arrogant in the eyes of the people. I do think opinions about him have softened a bit.
Well Phillip struggled with his role as sperm donor ("I'm nothing but a bloody amoeba") but managed all his life to be EII's liege man, as he most touchingly had promised at her coronation. (Interestingly, Harry will not be asked to do this, nor will the other royal dukes, at Charles' coronation.)
(To spell this out and its relation to Stephanie Jarvis: Her entire establishment of herself as a princess, her ignorant references to Marie Antoinette and Dangerous Liaisons, is to claim brutally immoral sexual and feudal rights, and others, at a privileged love shack -- in whose chapel she has dinner parties, raunchy lingerie shoots, and Moonie wedding parties. She appropriates the royal privileges of behaving as badly as possible, including ripping off vassals, sexually exploiting volunteer workers she called "slaves" which her mother starved and overworked. To do this with impunity, like a boss, is Stephanie Jarvis' reprehensible goal in life.)

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 3.01.21 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Confession time. I watched Love is Blind Brazil.. the male presenter... when he attended the weddings at the end had black nail polish (middle finger left unvarnished) and had a brooch instead of a tie and also a string of pearls at collar bone length.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
After I was widowed a few years ago, I was given some harsh, but maybe honest advice, about what I should keep.....if I couldn't recall the people, and their relevance, how would my children have any connection with them....
The skip was fairly full.....
I’m starting to sort out my house properly now after just throwing the odd thing out last year. It feels quite daunting at the moment as it was the family home and I have no idea what May appear. I had to text my ex husband today to ask if he remember where all my camera equipment was stored and was his still here. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well Phillip struggled with his role as sperm donor ("I'm nothing but a bloody amoeba") but managed all his life to be EII's liege man, as he most touchingly had promised at her coronation. (Interestingly, Harry will not be asked to do this, nor will the other royal dukes, at Charles' coronation.)
(To spell this out and its relation to Stephanie Jarvis: Her entire establishment of herself as a princess, her ignorant references to Marie Antoinette and Dangerous Liaisons, is to claim brutally immoral sexual and feudal rights, and others, at a privileged love shack -- in whose chapel she has dinner parties, raunchy lingerie shoots, and Moonie wedding parties. She appropriates the royal privileges of behaving as badly as possible, including ripping off vassals, sexually exploiting volunteer workers she called "slaves" which her mother starved and overworked. To do this with impunity, like a boss, is Stephanie Jarvis' reprehensible goal in life.)

View attachment 1875154
That's one helluva fancy Coors Party Ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These are absolutely stunning rooms! I love sea colors and use them throughout my apartment. Thank you for posting these images. I am defo going to look up this designer. Very pretty! 😻
For your enjoyment Madame No...

Chateau du Champ de Bataille - while I admire Jacques Garcia, I find his chateau interiors a bit over the top. It is too much red bling for me. He does, however, have a fabulous eye for original art works, fabrics and genuine period antiques. His collections boast items that were previously owned by Louis IV, Louis V, Louis VI, Madames Pompadour and du Barry, Marie Antoinette, her children, various historically famous counts and coutesses, the Napoleons and all their hangers on. Make sure to watch the second part of the vlog to see the chateau gardens, orchids, hothouse and snippets of the twenty different garden rooms on site. This is the stuff Fanny can only dream of.

This second vlog shows the chateau library, taxidermy collection, and the true wonder of Chateau du Champ de Bataille, the Indian Mughal Gardens and Pavilions. Remember Fanny's purchase of the Rajasthani pergola? Well, eat your heart out Fannykins! Look upon the works of the mighty Jacques Garcia and weep!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1875154
Girl or boy. They all worshipped Fanny in the hope she would choose them . Instead as Selmar ,who no doubt adored her , felt kicked to the kerb when squirrel arrived.
Fanny is immoral. Squirrel is just another in the queue. Squirrel must be exhausted as he dare not leave Fannys side for fear of being knocked off his perch

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Let me put it this way: sleeping together and being in a relationship are two entirely different entities in Stephanie Jarvis universe. Half of the time it's quite unclear who's connected to who and why. I guess only Percy and Isabelle Jarvis are a real safe bet; I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for any of the other "couples".
Can you give us a list of whom she's slept with then?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She appropriates the royal privileges of behaving as badly as possible, including ripping off vassals, sexually exploiting volunteer workers she called "slaves" which her mother starved and overworked. To do this with impunity, like a boss, is Stephanie Jarvis' reprehensible goal in life.)
Quoting self, how too charming, but forgot to add, permanently despoiling heritage landscape and architecture through malice and deliberate neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If Fanny and Dan were *ahem* intimate why would Annalise carry on doing her hair ? Does she still do her hair ? Also is Snorty a beard for Fanny so she can carry on sleeping with her employees and volunteers ? 🤔
That's what I was wondering - the only thing I can come up with is that Dan left Annalise before he screwed Fanny OR he was doing it on the quiet and Annalise knew nothing about it. There is no way in hell a woman would do the mistresses hair!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Her hoarding is because of her fear of having nothing. . .?
And the endless buying of fabric or braid has cost a lot when she could just buy what she needs when she needs it.
Two years ago she was telling us how she was getting samples of wallpaper for the blue bird bedroom. Michael Petherick pointed out to her how stained the old wallpaper was. Fanny of course likes the stains as it shows the age .Why would anyone do this.? It is as if she is protecting history.
It will end up like dans in 50 years.
After recently clearing my in law's house, I feel sorry for the person who, down the line, will have to deal with clearing all the crap out of the HMN.
[/QUOTE]
As I get older I am trying to "declutter" I know that upon my death my only son will auction off the contents of the house and dumpster the rest. And that's ok. My neighbor died a a year and a half ago, his son took over the house and he died 4 months later. ( he had advanced cancer) his son took over the house ordered a dumpster and started throwing everything out- I went over and was happy to purchase an antique bedroom set for 125.00 US and about 40 free mason canning jars. My point is to us it might be worth something or a memory, to others it's just junk. Cherish the relationships and people in your life the rest is just clutter. IMHO

at
Just found this…..
first I thought Dans hair was beaded but I think it's the lights behind his head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
slovenia and slovakia are not the same thing
I never said they were. Tony and Nora traveled throughout Europe to meet with different relatives of theirs. I remarked on which countries my father's ancestors emigrated from.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's what I was wondering - the only thing I can come up with is that Dan left Annalise before he screwed Fanny OR he was doing it on the quiet and Annalise knew nothing about it. There is no way in hell a woman would do the mistresses hair!
Or that Annalise had/ has found someone else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.