The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I nearly died when cammy knickers sang ‘Danny boy’. Had to wrap my toile de jouy frock over ma heed. bleeping riddy !
It was dreadful! Good thing Cammy insisted on closing the windows!

I prefer this, funny as hell and the best version of Danny Boy ever!

Incidentally, although Northern Ireland does not have an official national anthem (no, God Save the King isn't the official anthem) the "Londonderry Air" aka Danny Boy, is sung at sporting events such as the Commonwealth Games on the rare occasions Northern Ireland wins a medal. When the Northern Irish win gold, it is always in shooting, which explains much about the country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not really- they find wood and old rubbish. But I watch every episode in hopes that someday they may find something! LOL!
Me too ……they keep finding the same old stuff but I live in hope. I also have a sort of secret crush on Rick Lagina & I have no idea why. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me too ……they keep finding the same old stuff but I live in hope. I also have a sort of secret crush on Rick Lagina & I have no idea why. 😎
Rick is good looking in my opinion. Lovely head of hair and he gets very emotional sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I see such things on TV, this ignorance, I always think they are joking.
On the other hand, I know the capitals of most countries in the world, large rivers and their basins, states and their state structures, peaks of the world, mountain ranges, world seas and oceans and smaller seas, famous bays, landmarks in big cities..... .
I'm really ashamed when I see that someone doesn't even know where (in today's time) they would place Ukraine. A man on TV showed AUSTRALIA as Ukraine.
Unbelievable.
I've heard Australia as Austria.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell! Since everyone is talking about RF and I have to read it.. I'll leave this here so my ears are not the only ones bleeding!
I REALLY do hope there is no afterlife, so Diana is not forced to witness this tit!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't see the problem with going 'off topic' for a while. It passes the time until (and it won't be long) that bunch of losers do something to piss us all off again and then we go back on track.
I love how the thread has gone off topic by discussing going off topic! It’s perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Harry and Meghan forums are batshit and the royal family one is factless and dumber than dogshit. I have made an effort to do it Tattle's way and I'm here to tell you the options are not viable.
I think the very nature of this forum’s subject tends to draw smarter, more articulate posters. And most of us carry a bottle of flying pest spray…😎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The new size of Amaury's workshop is everything on the right side of the ducting and tables... Exactly half.

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 17.52.57.png

The kale in the garden is too healthy, because no one eats it! of course! Why would they even plant something remotely healthy?

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 17.53.19.png

Dan and Cuz won't let SJ play with them

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 17.53.36.png

Soup for 4!

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 17.53.58.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell! Since everyone is talking about RF and I have to read it.. I'll leave this here so my ears are not the only ones bleeding!
I REALLY do hope there is no afterlife, so Diana is not forced to witness this tit!!

That is one of the most bizarre things I have ever heard.

The new size of Amaury's workshop is everything on the right side of the ducting and tables... Exactly half.

View attachment 1875834

The kale in the garden is too healthy, because no one eats it! of course! Why would they even plant something remotely healthy?

View attachment 1875835

Dan and Cuz won't let SJ play with them

View attachment 1875836

Soup for 4!

View attachment 1875837
I'm waiting for Philip to get his ears pierced.
Both of them.
Then I want him to wear pearl studs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've heard Australia as Austria.
I've been told I speak exceptional English for an Australian. Good thing I know how to tell these numpties how to duck off in the central Australian desert language of Pitjantjatjara.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn't Fanny's Aunt Sharon give her a present of a framed photograph of Granny Jarvis?
And lived in the same domicile as Baghead Nick?

Confession time. I watched Love is Blind Brazil.. the male presenter... when he attended the weddings at the end had black nail polish (middle finger left unvarnished) and had a brooch instead of a tie and also a string of pearls at collar bone length.
SuperKween

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I've been told I speak exceptional English for an Australian. Good thing I know how to tell these numpties how to duck off in the central Australian desert language of Pitjantjatjara.
Reminds me of when I worked at a high school. We had a Scottish maths teacher. His accent wasn't too thick but one of the international students (from India) used to mimic him. When it was parent/teacher interviews, teacher gave a glowing report of student but said the mimicking was wearing thin. The parent was appalled his son was making fun of the teacher. He said my son should know better than that as English is his second language too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I prefer this, funny as hell and the best version of Danny Boy ever!

Incidentally, although Northern Ireland does not have an official national anthem (no, God Save the King isn't the official anthem) the "Londonderry Air" aka Danny Boy, is sung at sporting events such as the Commonwealth Games on the rare occasions Northern Ireland wins a medal. When the Northern Irish win gold, it is always in shooting, which explains much about the country.
…I love this!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I doubt very much if many Americans have ever heard of Slovenia or Slovakia, let alone know what continent they're on. Europe is France, Italy, Germany and maybe Spain for those that don't get it mixed up with Mexico. I can say this because I'm American and a retired educator. It's always shocking to me about the incredible ignorance Americans have about geography. It's embarrassing.
Ummmm. Please don’t speak for all all Americans. Thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This was on Stuart’s insta. If she moved to her new apartment after she left LaLande and the apartment has been 30+ days without wifi then Christmas was definitely happening before actual Christmas Day.
I think you and others are bang on….Advent and other Christmas episodes were filmed in advance, hence all the fake trees which could be decorated earlier, poor quality of the content, and things she forgot about like feeding her cake with booze. I think family insisted on a pink-phone free holiday. Perhaps this is also why she sent the Austrian packing early, not because there weren’t enough beds but becpause she didn’t want him giving away secrets or filming on his Insta.

I also think she’s been traveling for weeks already, and will position it as a wonderful surprise to her viewers and patron, talk about how exhausting it was to film advent. If the heating has begun, it’s probably noisy and messy. I was wondering what was up with the rush to finish the exterior lighting and just a lot of missing details and lack of continuity. Random people showing up but not much in content…for example Kat was there but why and for how long?
i think @Clara Burnett sources say she is at the dump-eau but things aren’t adding up. Then again, things never add up when there are so many lies in action.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.