The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched (big mistake) CD while having coffee in the morning. The contrast with my life and hers was too much of a gap. She looked smug while accomplishing or working on 0 tasks. No planning, no work done, no nothing. Didn't Annmarie say 2nd of January Nathan would come for heating?

Let's humour SJ and stick to her time line of when she found out about the grand salon problem. Didn't she have the whole month of December to order the survey and get it done?
When are the Notre Dame guys for the chapel coming? Or the terrace people?

SJ thinks she needs to stretch the time line and not get anything done because she'll run out of renovation projects. witch doesn't realize that her ruin will provide content for a solid 5 years even if there are 10 people working there 24/7

Her actions at Easter (and all the Easters past) were abysmal. Look, I get it that not everyone is a fan of children (or other people's children), but let the little crumb catchers have a win- after all, Fanny, you're hosting this event. But NO, FANNY MUST BE #1! It was quite embarrassing to watch her make an arse out of herself to one-up 5-year olds.
Why bring this up again T-Rex? My brain has been working so hard TO FORGET that a 50 y/o was competing against 5 y/o's!

Or the 87 pcs of chocolate fleuries kid found.
Or that not one kid from the village was invited to join the easter egg hunt.

Does anyone else watch Dr Grande - he is absolutely hilarious at times and today I was actually laughing out loud at this analysis.
I wish he could do Fanny............
Well, well, well, she can use her most popular phrase when she enters jail.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My, Anders is just SO generous. A gifted set of Rosenthal plates, thousands of pounds worth of chandeliers and goodness knows what else. “What this new frivolous, expensive, unnecessary thing? It was gifted”. Stephfanny is just so full of bullshit luck.
22D32426-809E-4F13-9E2B-903234A335C4.jpeg

Can one of Fannys moles tell her there is actually a R in grifted, as usual she’s getting gifted and grifted confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thought it interesting Stephanie said to her mother looking at the pergola in the garden "The Handyman will work on it " so are there real workers in the background and the vloggers just go a scene and leave. There never seems to be any progress for all the people fluttering around just going to get bread and cooking
My dog refuses poultry toothpaste. I do not blame him😂.
Why at 47 when Mummy does not have financial shares in the dump does Stephanie always have to ask Mummy’s permission.
Is there some odd psychological trait that means she likes being admonished by her mother?

And fluttering about is an excellent image.Fanny especially. In older vlogs she obviously is up very late and is constantly in a state of undress. Very short nightwear. Poor Ian the missing builder went up a ladder in front of her you could tell he did not want the vision she was offering him. She is either completely unaware of how inappropriate it is to address staff in such revealing clothing or is a slut.

And yes where is squirrel- hibernating?

Fanny is starting the new year by getting up early…Mmm or did she drive someone to the airport?

Amoury was going to move his workshop in any case as the noise woke inhabitants paying to stay in Potty’s flat. Another affectation. Fanny called these spaces flats now she emphasises apartttmenttt.
I do not know where he will re establish his atelier 😂.
Will they insulate that space now with the boilers in there it would make sense?

There again nothing makes sense there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It could well be.
Initially I thought the handyman was Amaury because he was doing stuff all, so had plenty of time to do handyman jobs.

Steph could be paying Dan cash in hand.
Plus when not in Morocco he seems to spend a lot of time at the HMN.

I find it curious Dan is at the chateau and is friendly with Steph, as we were informed he and Steph had had a falling out.
Isn't the handyman Kirsty's partner?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It was Primula! I seriously do not know how the majority of us survived our childhoods without scurvy!
I still think it was better than the cheese strings that are available for children etc now. Looks and has the consistency of plastic.
I believe margarine is only one molecule away from being plastic!!

Fanny’s palette like much about her is basic

Charles was completely enmeshed with Camilla during Harry's lost boy years (and all the other years). I think he got no parenting at all except from Tiggy the nanny and Jamie Lowther Pinkerton (private sec 2005-13 to boys). Can't track down facts on entrance exam for Sandhurst, for which I recall reading the examiners were shocked by the little boyishness of Harry's answers. I think Lowther-Pinkerton (a serious soldier with pull) and a whole village were very very much involved in that. Harry was definitely a mama's boy, and loved to curl up on Diana's lap and suck his thumb (Richard Kay). Losing her would have been the trauma.
Slightly off topic, I did just recover the passage by Tina Brown, probably the highest-ranking, best-connected, sharpest reporter/editor to work this beat, in which she straight up says Camilla chose Diana to be Charles' wife. Diana was perfect, young, badly educated, pliable and hopefully willing to be pregnant at all times. Camilla chose Diana after chasing off the sexy (and much younger than she) Anna Wallace, whom rumor said Charles had proposed to. Camilla got rid of Wallace by French kissing Charles on the dance floor at Lord Vestey's 1980 polo ball, in front of Wallace and her own husband. Observing his wife with her tongue down Charles' throat, Andrew Parker Bowles said, in front of eyewitnesses, "HRH is very fond of my wife. And my wife appears to be very fond of him." Anna Wallace borrowed Lady Vestey's BMW and drove off into the night. She never saw Charles again. The field was clear for Camilla to set Diana up and do her worst. (Brown, Palace Papers, p 67)
The queen mother fixed Charles up with Diana…..
He needed a virgin bride.
This is my understanding of it at the time of the engagement.
(When Diana was having flings Camilla became more important to Charles).This was much more unsettling for the boys IMO. Diana was very insecure generally and young with little life experience. She was lonely and the boys were her company too often .

The blue blood circle is also very small……The gene pool needed broadening!?

What has resulted in a Harry’s bizarre behaviour as has been mentioned by another could well be the drugs.
He has had access to these from a young age sadly.
Harry adored is older brother and unless he hid it very well had a fun and loving relationship with Willie until MM arrived on the scene. Yes they were very competitive with some things but surely that is normal sibling rivalry? I have seen them riding small motorcycles enjoying life and trying to chase off visitors.Not unusual behaviour!
Another very eligible bachelor friend of his with huge wealth had wild parties and smoking , drink and drugs was part of this. In big houses in the countryside it is easier to misbehave aka the dump !!

I’m fond of Gentlemen’s Relish and often use it to make Scotch Woodcock.

www.patumpeperium1828.com
Great taste. I love it! I introduced it to my godson. Trying to educate him😂😂 No Shipams Or Primula for him.

And yes why a Norwegian night? They did not dress up? Missed opportunity 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
How fortunate the hens are at the dump to have left over blinies with smoked salmon and caviar on them.
They look horrible,no wonder the adults did not want those. Fanny’s only contribution to the meal on NEW YEARS EVE…. So when was Mummy cleaning out the fridge?. Have those things been festering for a week or more in the fridge🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How fortunate the hens are at the dump to have left over blinies with smoked salmon and caviar on them.
They look horrible,no wonder the adults did not want those. Fanny’s only contribution to the meal on NEW YEARS EVE…. So when was Mummy cleaning out the fridge?. Have those things been festering for a week or more in the fridge🤮🤮🤮
Doesn't that look tempting?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder what's in the other fridge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yesterday and last night we had a really gusty day with 100kph highs. Hubby took dog for walk on Killiney beach this morning and look what he found.

When will trampoline owners learn to tie them down?

Attachments

• Wow
It appeared to have arrived via post in many parts. The "handyman" is going to put it up (Who the bloody handyman is still has not been explained by F4F.)
most likely they can dig it up out of the grass this summer...or just forget about it ... :rolleyes: i am sure she would have been able to buy that thing in France....

• Haha
Wait a minute - the pergola has shown up??????
How did it get there?
(please forgive, I can't bear to watch TCD any more)
Why does everyone call it a pergola? :unsure: I am torn between calling it a gazebo or a pagoda....🥰 (even though it's a complete folly to install it in a French kitchen garden! WTH!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does everyone call it a pergola? :unsure: I am torn between calling it a gazebo or a pagoda....🥰 (even though it's a complete folly to install it in a French kitchen garden! WTH!)
these are two different projects we are talking about here. there is gazebo that crappy chatlaine bought (did she??) on chelsea flower show and whose whereabout is unknown. and there is pergola that dan started to built last spring in the walled garden. it goes by the wall from former chicken house all the way to the "orchard". i don't know if you noticed row of wooden columns there. last thing we saw was him painting the iron rods black and that was in the summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
SJ thinks she needs to stretch the time line and not get anything done because she'll run out of renovation projects. witch doesn't realize that her ruin will provide content for a solid 5 years even if there are 10 people working there 24/7
I think she does it because she wants to have the money, never or at least not anymore intended to renovate her shithole. Doesn't want her "hard earned money" to dump in the dump.

Here's an image you don't want in your head...
What exactly did wicked ole Mummy do to poor Dan to get him to herd the sheep? 😱

View attachment 1878359

Ah, these little gems the subtitles sometimes throw up.

Dan resembles a country bumpkin version of Danny Zuko from Grease, he is pathetic. Where has that natural shy-acerbic wit gone? Replaced with a vain babbling shite who thinks his life is interesting-sweet Saints preserve us. He is so up his own arse who cares whether he does a flog or not-he has no content he truly is a sad loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't the handyman Kirsty's partner?
My belief it’s Dan stems from the fact she said they had a new secretive handyman and showed a clip of some metalwork being done on a gate around the time Dan made the metal name for his chateau gatepost.

Reactions: 12
So the paletburnerplan has gone out of the window...who was filling the palets in after all?? Amaury?? its now green gas?? as we use gas to heat the house...there is no need for a huge chimney...why are they babbling about they need the chimney from Nicks appartment?? it doesnt make sense...we have gasboilers in line..they dont take up much space...and they for sure dont need a huge chimney.... btw they need a huge tank...it also involve planning...otherwise they still have no heat....and we all know...planning at the heap??? what is planning....Boilers need to be in the centre of the house..also better for the economic use of the hot water...not in a outbuilding....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.