The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and at the end of it all he has an asset he can sell or make money with. Pretty smart actually.
And doesn't he get to write stuff off like tools and such as he needs them for his renovation. He also said he was going to make this big kitchen that he will never use

After the gift grab today I am convinced that Fanny is not "all there". Her obsession about looking at the napkin unfolded. The repeating herself. " I could just stare at it for hours". Have heard that way too many times. The way she reads the incredibly long letters and "loves,". The stupidest details on things like ribbons or wrapping paper. In think the girl is just plain 8 years old...(nothing wrong with that if you are actually 8). That girl is short of a full deck... Missing some crayons in the box, light is on but nobody is home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Cunningly Phillipa makes sure there is no replacement in the wings.... Perhaps that's why Dan had to go. I'm 100% convinced Phillipa was the motivation behind it. Phillipa becomes more entrenched the more isolated Fanny gets.
Soooo, that makes PhiPhi the malevolent Maître Blum to Stephanie’s demented Duchess of Windsor? I can see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cunningly Phillipa makes sure there is no replacement in the wings.... Perhaps that's why Dan had to go. I'm 100% convinced Phillipa was the motivation behind it. Phillipa becomes more entrenched the more isolated Fanny gets.
Remember when Stephanie said to Dan that he looks like the google search for the “perfect boyfriend” a little after he got back from Turkey? Gross. I think Philip was away at his play rehearsals.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I agree with you. Dan is defo not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
And, to be fair to him, he never really pretended to be otherwise either!
But, am rather surprised that he chose a holiday in Morocco?
Does anyone else here sense that maybe Dan might be making an announcement about him "coming out" in the not too distant future?
Hell, who really cares, not me! Each to their own has always been my philosophy in life!
And, if that is the case, would make so much more sense about why him and Annalise parted on supposedly "amicable" terms too. :confused:
I posed this exact possibility several threads ago....including that it would make the seemingly amicable post-breakup relationship with Annalise make some sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone agree with me that this whole Harry, Megan circus has about run its course? There are so many heartbreaking things happening at the moment that should concern us, instead of being consumed with this, that includes Fanny and her ilk. The NHS in the UK are considering opening food banks for their staff who cannot afford to feed themselves or their families. Meanwhile this shower of shite don't know hunger nor poverty.
Their whole tawdry circus should have it's course, but sadly saavy, manipulative Meeghan and deluded, dimwit Harry are desperate to stay in the spotlight and and do whatever they can to try and outshine the Monarchy. They need to continue to milk the royal cash cow to fund their lifestyle, so sadly they aren't going to fade away and live their life quietly.

Their lack of self-awareness, empathy and ignorance of problems people face in the real world is shocking. They are not driven by philanthropy - that's a smokescreen which is as fake as they are.

They are driven by Meeghan's narcissism, coupled with Harry's jealousy, anger and victimized sense of entitlement. It's a nasty combination because they can't acknowledge, never mind accept, any responsibility for their actions & words contributing towards the breakdown of relationships. It's never their fault and based on Harry's recent interviews, they are both quite adept at gaslighting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I think Harry, Meghan and Jarvis are part of the zeitgeist of narcissism/fascism (Trump, BoJo, Erdogan, Bolsonaro, Modi, etc. Sunak isn't doing a bad job N wise either as the shitshow in Murrica goes on). I've been trying to get the vibe of what really is homicidal energy from Harry -- I think it has to do with he got no attention from anybody but Diana, who was concerned about everyone from the horrible old Queen Mum and her snotty butler on down treating him like the spare (per Richard Kay). And now he has a narcissist's full vampire attention and he thinks we all are as interested as the vampire in his every resentment. Anyway Jarvis is too, along the same lines.
Harry was easy prey for a domineering, woke and professional victim type woman. SJ can suss the vulnerable out too and destroy them mentally. I have noticed that all her victims who have been on film, do that awful woke speech and earnestly stare into the camera for some kind of reassurance. Wonky AF.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Exactly…that’s the $64,000 question. Why is Snorts still there? Does he have leverage or something on SJ? I can’t believe SJ still wants him there. We know Snorts doesn’t want to leave…he likes the lifestyle SJ provides.
Snorts likes the lifestyle but he needs to wake up and realize it's not sustainable. He serves at the pleasure of the Shitoolaine, and when Fanny says it's over it will be over. Inevitably, the end will come, and when it does the end will come quickly and Snorty will be blindsided.

Snorty doesn't have a Plan B and it's time he give up his dream of bright lights on the stage. Snorty, the music school dropout, is an average singer (grade C), poor actor (grade D) and crap dancer (grade F).

Snorty does seem to be interested (weirdly obsessed) with porcelain, table ware, ceramics (especially if it was his grandparents). If Snorty was my child I'd suggest he pursue a career in the field of antiques/fine art. Perhaps take an online course to confirm his interest. Recommend he get an internship, apprenticeship or an entry-level job at a respected museum, art gallery, or auction house with a porcelain division. Purse a formal education in the field and build a career. Of course this is a logical approach and there's nothing logical about LaLaLande.

Snorty - beware the end is nigh. Cavete prope est finis.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh, what fun to watch tonight's Crappo at the Shato!

Tattlers, who among you was the secret agent who sent this hideous cardigan to the Argentine bully who obviously did not take after her mother in any way, shape, style, or form? Whoever you are, congrats! Her transition into a bibliothecaire is complete!

cd741.png

The twink boyfriend is in dire need of a fresh supply of Toppik. Send some fast!
No wonder he wore a beanie through the holidays!
Dear Lady Phyllis,
For goodness sake, put your beanie back on, or just shave them all off!
Toppik might be making your condition worse.
Sincerely,
Marquis de Potpourri

cd742.png

And this...I bet Nicolas Fairfraud is jealous of his ladyship PHiPHi's nails!
I have a sneaky feeling that someone must have told PhiPhi that he looks like a discount version of Harry Styles.

cd743.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Snorts likes the lifestyle but he needs to wake up and realize it's not sustainable. He serves at the pleasure of the Shitoolaine, and when Fanny says it's over it will be over. Inevitably, the end will come, and when it does the end will come quickly and Snorty will be blindsided.

Snorty doesn't have a Plan B and it's time he give up his dream of bright lights on the stage. Snorty, the music school dropout, is an average singer (grade C), poor actor (grade D) and crap dancer (grade F).

Snorty does seem to be interested (weirdly obsessed) with porcelain, table ware, ceramics (especially if it was his grandparents). If Snorty was my child I'd suggest he pursue a career in the field of antiques/fine art. Perhaps take an online course to confirm his interest. Recommend he get an internship, apprenticeship or an entry-level job at a respected museum, art gallery, or auction house with a porcelain division. Purse a formal education in the field and build a career. Of course this is a logical approach and there's nothing logical about LaLaLande.

Snorty - beware the end is nigh. Cavete prope est finis.
I agree, he seems drawn to antiques and porcelain. And the more time Snorts wastes at La La Lande, the more he’ll need to catch-up when the end inevitably comes. But Snorts might think he doesn’t need any education or experience when it comes to design or antiques. Some people are “naturals” when it comes to creativity and design…but Snorts has demonstrated, even though he shows an interest, he’s not inherently good at it. What a way to waste his youth…with a woman twice his age in a dump in the middle of nowhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What happened to Ollie and Fanny vlog? Just watched a vlog where they went to Lake Guardia in Italy. She drove 10 hours and it was a miracle she got an upgrade. imagine that. Toured a famous p!ace and it will be on the new channel. Did she forget she has a new channel. It all gets so confusing all the lies and smoke and mirrors. I cant keep track

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What is a tasser? I've been googling and now it is bugging me not to know. Is it a british slang? When I googled that it said tosser. And, if it is a typo, that isn't my intention to point it out, lol. Just trying to figure out what a wonker and tasser is. Trollop, I know lol!
Wonker = Wanker
Tasser = Tosser
The wording is altered to circumvent the tattle rule of no swearwords in thread titles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.