The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, not a fan of Bollinger…much rather drink Widow Clicquot, particularly la Grande Dame.
we only have Moet et Chandon nectar imperial here... ;) i know..snort thinks we have no taste...:LOL: but we like it..I would be mad to spend that money on Dom perignon....i may have tasted it..i am sure...but i cant remember..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
no....i am not gonna watch this time...i stopped watching them a year ago..

sorry not gonna answer this...i can tell you...the local price of one HA good farmland, we dont work in acres here...is about 100.000 euros...
We still use hectares here in Louisiana, though we occasionally throw in arpents to make things interesting…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sorry not gonna answer this...i can tell you...the local price of one HA good farmland, we dont work in acres here...is about 100.000 euros...
Really? My cousin owes me money and he has land in the Netherlands... I'm sending the heavies in now to GET MY DEBT. I'll blame you ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really? My cousin owes me money and he has land in the Netherlands... I'm sending the heavies in now to GET MY DEBT. I'll blame you ha ha
where does he has land? the prices are not that high everywhere...you need to have good farmland...good clay not sand.. ;) or buildingplots...that even more lucrative...we have buildingplots on the estate...150000 euros for 800m2

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We all drink Moet because we like it and have nothing to prove😂😂😂😂

where does he has land? the prices are not that high everywhere...you need to have good farmland...good clay not sand.. ;) or buildingplots...that even more lucrative...
The family is to well known for me to reply. There are roads with their name in Amsterdam and the Hague.

• Wow
  • Heart
We all drink Moet because we like it and have nothing to prove😂😂😂😂

The family is to well known for me to reply. There are roads with their name in Amsterdam and the Hague.
I understand....thats why i cant tell you how much land we own... ;) all can be traced back on the internet these days..nothing is really private anymore...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No he ain't. My cousin has estates in Sweden, Norway, UK etc. BTW, I'm a Duke. Yes, I bought the title. I had to in self defense but that's another story ha ha
No he ain't. My cousin has estates in Sweden, Norway, UK etc. BTW, I'm a Duke. Yes, I bought the title. I had to in self defense but that's another story ha ha
Ain’t. Eeks……
Wallenberg?

• Haha
  • Wow
it has to be a far cousin though...as i dont have cousins..:LOL: me and my sister are the last of the mohicans....:rolleyes:
That's sad. I think all the old families are related some way. I'm English, Scots, Spanish, Russian, Finnish and Danish etc you must start breeding obviously. 🤔

it has to be a far cousin though...as i dont have cousins..:LOL: me and my sister are the last of the mohicans....:rolleyes:
That's sad. I think all the old families are related some way. I'm English, Scots, Spanish, Russian, Finnish and Danish etc you must start breeding obviously. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think my guidance would be how he treats my dog not his mother... he'd have been right in that water after the dog.. moron.

Nicki Positano arranged a visit whilst they were in England, Nicki even managed a cold water dip in their 'pond' a little dangerous if you ask me but she got out more quickly than she went in. I bobbed into the little Italian house vlog Julie bought and was shocked to see she has a patreon account... She owns or co owns an English Mansion and wants patreon to fund her doer upper in Tuscany.... she even has an interior designer with her so hardly skint.
It's all relative.
The Hinchingbrooke skint is not the normal skint.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

i am not intending to breed... :LOL: i know when i am dead...the name and all the rest attatched to it is gone....thats life...it just ends with me...but the estate will survive..one way or another.. its not here like in the UK where they search for a familymber to take over the name and title...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.