The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of the pug owners. I had a shower thought.
Do you think that Andrew didn't go to Disneyland back then, because he's too big for the rides?

Also, that reminds me, 1000-LB Best Friends is starting again...
Seems like a thread or two back, didn’t someone share a photo of Andrew when was younger sitting in a convertible and looking rather svelte?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Are they manufacturing these blankets? Or are they fakes!!!

where is Cat?
These multiple Hermes Blankets laying about, next to food is suspicious. It looks so tacky real or not. They do look super thin and this is my guess- from my eyes, the corners of the blankets are curved indicating FAKE. The real blankets have square corners. Look at this closeup at the curved corner near the H. I think they ordered them in bulk from Ali Express. They should be embarrassed, and a plain grey or white blanket of quality would look better.
4253F7AD-0B4D-49A7-B611-0940C83E7346.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Back to the Travellers again! I remember seeing them portrayed in an episode of Midsomer Murders. I also saw that Peaky Blinders is based on travellers. I couldn't watch that series as it is too violent for my taste. I have heard that the traveller menfolk often solve their problems through violence. I also watched a BBC series about traveller young women being trained to make gypsy style wedding gowns, that was interesting! Tough society to grow up in for both males and females.
And try being Gay …. Another unacceptable thing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s funny/odd, but I have asked myself on multiple occasions if the abuse of “literally” is something endemic to Americans, or the English speaking world as a whole? I don’t use it all that much when writing, but find it cropping up far too often in my speech! Which I find quite frustrating…”literally”!🤣
Yes, I admit it’s a little “pot calling the kettle black” on my part. I do notice I use it in speaking; however, I don’t do it as much as she does and in such a dramatic way…at least I hope not.

I can’t remember if Julie and Stephanie have ever met. Can you imagine a conversation between them? I think my brain would short out from the manic dramatics of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This 'grabbing' thing many times results in rape.
The aggression and crime towards women is not often discussed - they keep it within the community - but girls are supposed to stay virgins until marriage and not go out partying or even drink alcohol, but boys can do anything they want.
Women are to stay at home, cook and clean the trailer home and have babies.
You're considered an old bride if you marry after age 20. Noone is encouraged to go to school past 12, let alone tertiary - I have a friend who taught in a Traveller area, it was always a struggle to find out where the kids were when they were supposed to be in school.
Most of the 'businesses' they run do not pay taxes.
True Romany Gypsies in the UK don't like to be lumped in with Travellers.
And a friend of mine said that her school had to keep two places per year for travellers children despite the fact the kids would maybe turn up for only ten days a year. They don’t pay tax and it deprived two local children of a place in their village school….
On the other hand girls are not allowed to go to school…..some manage to get exams results despite barely attending… that says more about Uk qualifications!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Gypsies, travellers, knackers, pykies are all names used here in Ireland. A friend who was a nurse said she always made calls to halting sites early in the day when the men would still be asleep. She also said how midwives had to keep an open eye as it wasn't unknown for gypsy partners to attempt sex with their wives within the couple of days they were in hospital after giving birth.

Years ago we were on holiday near Lake Garda and stopped of at a campsite for a night, we spotted a lot of vw and merc vans with irish registrations and heard lots of irish accents around the pool/campsite. They were multiple families of Gypsies who were staying for the whole summer. The men disappeared each morning to return at the end of the day - not sure whether they were working (legally or illegally)

Here in Ireland Gypsies are known to be cowboys involved in roofing, driveways and power washing and have been known to accompany unwitting customers to the bank when they charge more than quoted when they discover EXTRA work on a roof the customer cannot see.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I watched the renovation of The Hotel de Crillon It was amazing. I specifically zeroed in on the interior designer who walked around making sure that her ideas and creations were 100% correctly done. Then I thought of Phillipa and it being the 'interior designer' at the farmhouse wreck. I remembered Fanny showing Isabelle around and when they came to a bedroom she highlighted the fact that the inhouse interior designer, one Phillipa, had grouped a mirror, under which was a chair with a table next to it, and she called it an entrance hall?
The amateurish crap, awful taste that this woman subjects us to so that she can justify the presence of her popinjay gigolos is insulting. Fortunately I no longer have to watch that rubbish because I can discover what's going on here. PLEASE, no more pics of Phillipa without warning. People might be eating when they read in here and it's just not fair!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
This 'grabbing' thing many times results in rape.
The aggression and crime towards women is not often discussed - they keep it within the community - but girls are supposed to stay virgins until marriage and not go out partying or even drink alcohol, but boys can do anything they want.
Women are to stay at home, cook and clean the trailer home and have babies.
You're considered an old bride if you marry after age 20. Noone is encouraged to go to school past 12, let alone tertiary - I have a friend who taught in a Traveller area, it was always a struggle to find out where the kids were when they were supposed to be in school.
Most of the 'businesses' they run do not pay taxes.
True Romany Gypsies in the UK don't like to be lumped in with Travellers.
The way women are treated and ruled is barbaric. In my area they tend to stay at school until the end of primary school and then drop out of senior school saying they will be home schooled. I have it on good authority that the drug wars here are between the travellers and Albanians.

• Wow
Will there be a CD release today or not?
If there won't be, poor all the rest of the chateauverse who post on Sundays because we'll be bored. Let them thank SJ for our detailed review and critiques.
Here another 💎instead with a talkative braless Marie, some singing and you won't believe it renovating Stephanie

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Gypsies, travellers, knackers, pykies are all names used here in Ireland. A friend who was a nurse said she always made calls to halting sites early in the day when the men would still be asleep. She also said how midwives had to keep an open eye as it wasn't unknown for gypsy partners to attempt sex with their wives within the couple of days they were in hospital after giving birth.

Years ago we were on holiday near Lake Garda and stopped of at a campsite for a night, we spotted a lot of vw and merc vans with irish registrations and heard lots of irish accents around the pool/campsite. They were multiple families of Gypsies who were staying for the whole summer. The men disappeared each morning to return at the end of the day - not sure whether they were working (legally or illegally)

Here in Ireland Gypsies are known to be cowboys involved in roofing, driveways and power washing and have been known to accompany unwitting customers to the bank when they charge more than quoted when they discover EXTRA work on a roof the customer cannot see.
they even appear here...a friend of my mother once had her chimney sweeped by those cowboys...they charged her a lott of money to get a device in to stop the birds coming in the chimney..and later she discovered they had damaged her rooftiles..and she was left with a lott of broken rooftiles and leaks... :eek: they seem to have a nose for woman who live alone...very disturbing..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wasn’t there a rumor the Pethericks are Travelers that got attached to Gwen, hit the jackpot, and settled down at Begmania? 🤔
Yes, there was a lot of talk about the Pethericks being Travellers. Billy and Ryan joked about caravans in one vlog, as a 'take that' to Tattle.

Reactions: 14
Here another 💎instead with a talkative braless Marie, some singing and you won't believe it renovating Stephanie
Drinking Bolly to reward herself for waking up during lockdown…. Jest…

Crack ,crack,cracks galore,
More than she thinks we have seen before.
These photos from vlogs two years ago.

Another question. If….. bunman does the building work to conserve/ hold up the castle will it be covered by French rules if…. She tries to sell?

It really does look in the most dreadful state.
And that crack in her bathroom….. Potts only recently bought( that also annoys me) bought….. and lets out. Did he pay Ian for the works? Does he share the income ?
Who knows, I doubt Fanny does.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yes, there was a lot of talk about the Pethericks being Travellers. Billy and Ryan joked about caravans in one vlog, as a 'take that' to Tattle.
We did discover a link between Ma P and the local gypsy camp.
Screenshot 2023-01-08 at 20.39.25.png

• Heart
  • Wow
The Smug's are doing a boot room area and of course the gates. I tell you what it must be bloody exhausting turning out a 15 minute flog once a week of others working and that includes a few minutes plugging this weeks sponsor. I have thought about doing a YouTube video instead of running my company but seriously 15 minutes a week that is a huge work load and commitment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We did discover a link between Ma P and the local gypsy camp.
View attachment 1866859
thinking more about it..i realized we had travellers on the estate...in the sixties...they were Dutch..they had a trade in scrapmetals..they lived on the outskirds of the estate..about ten caravans.they made ahuge mess..but.my grandfather had a good relationship with them...the kids went to the local school...although he thought they ripped the chickeneggs.. :LOL: in the seventies the local government created a place to live for them in the village with electricity, water and bathfacilities..i also seem to remember the men and woman were all very pretty and handsome.....and friendly too..

Reactions: 12
I now find this Tesla driver as annoying as his sponsor plugs!

4039AB78-3A41-4494-B24A-E62A7FE6D7D4.png

Terry and Ashtray could have done these gates for them for 100 euros and 2 candles!

FE693980-C2B6-4EEC-842B-5604AAECA6EB.jpeg

• Haha
thinking more about it..i realized we had travellers on the estate...in the sixties...they were Dutch..they had a trade in scrapmetals..they lived on the outskirds of the estate..about ten caravans.they made ahuge mess..but.my grandfather had a good relationship with them...the kids went to the local school...although he thought they ripped the chickeneggs.. :LOL: in the seventies the local government created a place to live for them in the village with electricity, water and bathfacilities..i also seem to remember the men and woman were all very pretty and handsome.....and friendly too..
How big is the 'estate'? 1000, 2000? Acres? 14000? I'm being mischievous😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I now find this Tesla driver as annoying as his sponsor plugs!

View attachment 1866941

Terry and Ashtray could have done these gates for them for 100 euros and 2 candles!

View attachment 1866947
no....i am not gonna watch this time...i stopped watching them a year ago..

How big is the 'estate'? 1000, 2000? Acres? 14000? I'm being mischievous😂
sorry not gonna answer this...i can tell you...the local price of one HA good farmland, we dont work in acres here...is about 100.000 euros...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Drinking Bolly to reward herself for waking up during lockdown…. Jest…

Crack ,crack,cracks galore,
More than she thinks we have seen before.
These photos from vlogs two years ago.

Another question. If….. bunman does the building work to conserve/ hold up the castle will it be covered by French rules if…. She tries to sell?

It really does look in the most dreadful state.
And that crack in her bathroom….. Potts only recently bought( that also annoys me) bought….. and lets out. Did he pay Ian for the works? Does he share the income ?
Who knows, I doubt Fanny does.
Ugh, not a fan of Bollinger…much rather drink Widow Clicquot, particularly la Grande Dame.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.