The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am not intending to breed... :LOL: i know when i am dead...the name and all the rest attatched to it is gone....thats life...it just ends with me...but the estate will survive..one way or another.. its not here like in the UK where they search for a familymber to take over the name and title...
You are lucky you did not meet my Grand Mother. She would have sorted you out so that you would have done your 'duty' and brought a Phillipa into the world. Imagine that!

To many rich witches here
You mean amongst the 15 menopausal women and 3 have?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
well ..yesterday i was searching to find a nice and posh cabrio... :rolleyes: ..not into motorcycles...;) or a young boyfriend... :LOL: speaking about boyfriends..how is Nick Fullpants doing?? Is he on his Grand Tour yet...
how am i supposed to know? I am into striking, masculine men. Or hetero looking men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, there was a lot of talk about the Pethericks being Travellers. Billy and Ryan joked about caravans in one vlog, as a 'take that' to Tattle.
Well, if the Pethericks are Travelers, I can’t wait to see Michael’s wedding dress! Of course, he needs to find a man, first!

7C83D788-3D0C-4883-8479-184492F455FC.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Royal Duke. Amongst the world the Tsar of Russia was the most powerful I think.

Reactions: 5
what is the highest nobility title there?
it is prince...there are no dukes, there are marquisses, but they dont live here...so in reality most are Count or Baron..there is also a lott of nobility without a tilte..called jonkheer...its all complicated because the Dutch have always been more of a republic than a monarchy..we see ourselves as a republic who happen to have a king... :LOL: The Netherlands only became a kingdom when Napoleon installed his brother here as king..before that the old nobility was demolished..only reinstated when Lodewijk Napoleon became king...and after that Willam the first of Orange..the Family of Orange were never kings befor that...Willliam III who was also king of the Uk was here still only stadhouder..not king.. In a way...the old nobility always looks a bit down on the royal family.. :rolleyes: because they ware around and powerfull even before we became a kingdom..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm curious if Gypsies have the same tradition elsewhere as here in Ireland. It goes back to when they lived in horse drawn caravans but has carried through even to the ones that become settled travellers and move into houses, usually provided by the local government. Whenever someone dies in a van/house it is burnt down, such an expensive waste.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo, just wondering about your thoughts on the Harry situation?
well...i always knew when Megan came on the scene it would end in trouble..You know...when you are not born in that world..its very difficult to fit in and understand it..I always said to friends when they married...this is gonna end like Edward the eight...You have to courtsy to anybody who is higher in rank..and it also depends if the husband is around or not...its very complicated..I never thought that Megan wanted to play second fiddle to Katherine..she had to courtsy to her you know..its all seems silly..even to me..because we dont have that custom here..but in the Uk its a huge thing..also the fact they have to ask Charles for money and later William would not felt good for Meghan..i can understand in a way..but this is how those things work...the higher the rank..the better housing and privilleges..I dont think Meghan had thought that through...but that went very clear short before the wedding..I dont think its very classy to wash dirty linen in public..and he shouldnt have done it..but its the only way they could make a lott of money...sadly..I always knew Harry wasnt happy with his life..but he stayed in because it was a safe way...Meghan whispered in his ear there was another way..Its very sad..i dont think it will damage the monarchy..it for sure damaged Harry..and i hope their marriage will last..also for the children..otherwise it will be a very painfull return for him.. You know..when you are born in this system you have to stick to it...I always find it remakable there are so many woman who are not born into it seem to fit in perfectly..like our own Queen Maxima...she seems to understand better how it works than our own king...who can be a subborn and stupid ass sometimes..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
i am more a demi-sec kind of guy... ;)
I have a confession to make. Other than the Clicquot, I don’t really enjoy the more expensive champagnes. Dom, Cristal, all of the high dollar bubbly just gives me nasty headache and monkey poo mouth the next day. Give me a nice ice wine or mid-range sparkling wine and I’m fine. Though considering I only drink four or five times a year, I’m probably not the best advocate for any alcohol brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.