Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx
My sincere condolences, my Mum isn’t in good health and I can sympathise with what you’ve been going through this past year. You must be emotionally drained and utterly heartbroken. Sending virtual love and support ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I can remember the last time she went to the Petherick (Gwen's) chateau, everyone was chatting, she showed up, things went quiet, and when F4Fs and Michael came back down, everyone had scuttled off, "where is everyone" the Hag queried...
The really strange thing about dealing with narcissists is that you don’t even realize what’s happening to you when you’re too close to the situation. Sometimes, it’s not until you take a step back and distance yourself that you see the person for who they are. I think all the Pethericks can see right through Fanny, but Michael is enamored with her for some reason. I guess she “love bombed” him and he craves that kind of attention and positive reinforcement…he keeps hoping for more.

• Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Squirrel is the interior designer don’t you know🤣 He is moving stuff about, adding inappropriate dirty junk and fabric especially cushions.
He also copied Nicolas Fairbottom stacking books with a lamp on it. Squirrel has done this in many rooms and it looks ridiculous especially with the very crappy lamps they have.
He has put nasty little teacups and pot combinations in the bedrooms . Everything he touches becomes horrible.
Also he loves two piece outfits for F4F …so ageing but no doubt Granny wore these. He bases all his ideas on his grandparents not very lovely home.
I noticed that too! He fills every surface with tat, where are people to put their own stuff?? I'd be asking for a cardboard box... ship all that shit into the hallway!

View attachment 1767137
Since Mary Poppins had just cleaned the floors, wouldn't it have been easier for Fanny to have just mopped the linseed oil mixture onto the floor instead of hands and knees scrubbing?
BTW, she kept saying linseed oil and "turps" - is "turps" a Brit term for turpentine?
Did we notice how she worked around all the table and chair legs? That floor is going to be dead patchy, won't be able to move anything..

• Haha
  • Heart

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
As well as that manky jumper stinking I expect the gilet does too considering they both share clothes - they are just so dirty. Also F4Fs is over the top gushing about how warm the log burners are, even claiming she needed to go outside to cool down 😆🙄 I bet she’s paving the way to announce that this interim measure is the only heating she’ll now be installing throughout the whole shit’o.
B57D83F1-989C-498E-AC55-3891AF113232.jpeg
11369214-45EC-4534-9FC1-F5FE324E953C.jpeg

• Sick

Luna20

VIP Member
I enjoyed the latest vlog. Fanny on her knees cleaning, the Nadaillac boy, and 1 frame with Queen phillipa in it! It was such a joy🤣

• Haha
Look what I stumbled upon. ;)
Yorick seems like he was a fine and smart student, now a thriving professional who comes from a highly-educated family.

And, it sounds like his family is religious. Here is his mother sharing a testimonial.

Why in the freaking world do they gravitate toward crooked Stephany?

Last edited:
  • Wow
…. And now please explain where the problem is.:unsure:

And where is the problem here?
there is no problem as i am concerned..i am very open minded... ;) but i hate closet gays...the ones who go out in the park at night..and have a wife and kids.at home .i so hate that..be open and honest...it lasts...lies always catch up with you in the end...

• Heart

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
If it's so warm in the HMN, why is everyone wearing lots of layers, sweaters, down vests, etc.? They aren't dressing like it's really warm....
They installed three wood stoves in three rooms (out of how many), and the other rooms are still cold. It should be taken into account that the real cold hasn't even started yet. When the space is heated with wood stoves, it is difficult to regulate the temperature. So, in one room it is "very hot" (perhaps it is right now because the outside temperatures are not particularly low), and in the others it is cold. They still have to have a lot of layers of clothes on, poor thing.
I am particularly annoyed by this enthusiasm for the warmth of the rooms. Morons, they could have done it a long time ago. It's not like they had to wait for some new, revolutionary discovery, so now they're enjoying it.
And one more thing, I've always thought, the whole Chateau doesn't have to be heated, but the rooms you use in winter. They were not able to do that either for 16 years.

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Where was Dan for the French Thanksgiving? Not invited? Maybe he and Dana had a spat. Speaking of the The Dana, another strapless party dress. There isn't one of Fanny's female acquaintances that know how to dress appropriately for the occasion. Maybe Ruthie, but we haven't seen her for a very long time. No Potts either for the dinner. Note to Phyllis: in polite company, couples should not be seated next to each other. Mingle, mingle, mingle! Touchy, feely PDA amongst people at the table is a big no, no. I wonder how many bits of food were deposited into the Dumb Blonde's cleavage?

Attachments

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
The Fleurie's are utter brand whores aren't they: Tesla, Miele, Little Greene, Lancanche range cooker, the list goes on they don't want anything unbranded. I do believe status means a lot to them. Anna a bit like Fanny tries to ape the "posh accent" but says "somethink" and gets her grammar confused on occasion. It's a tell Anna I'm afraid.

• Heart
Don’t attack please- but....
I’m trying to figure out who “Nadillac” boy is???
I have not read everyday...
I even looked at Wiki....
No way I had time to read all that....🤦🏼‍♀️
Nadaillac boy is the volunteer Yorick, who maternally belongs to the French noble family du Pouget de Nadaillac that used to own Fanny's farmhouse. According to her, he is one of seven siblings who used to visit Lalande with their parents regularly.
(DAMN IT, I SOUND LIKE CAROLINE GOODER!)
Perhaps one of the techy people can add this ancestral chart and some info onto the wiki? ;) ✌(y)

nadaillac.png

cd509.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Albee

VIP Member
I personally think that the fleuries didn’t hire the Tesla but bought it. I also think that the influencer bought the boat. They just pretend that they haven’t done either because of the comments and backlash they’ve got. All smoke and mirrors learned from the shitelaine!
I can’t figure out why one would rent a smaller car than you already have to go go on an epic road trip. They had it packed to the roof. Poor Ziggy squashes in the back. The SUV would of made the trip more comfortable for them all.

F4F mentioned in a vlog , cannot recall which…. That this Christmas was really going to be a big family one for a change…
I wonder if Amourys brother and family will turn up?
Phi phi also has a brother?
And more to the point what about Scotman

I don’t think Larkin or Potts will be there.
We have not seen Fanny make the Christmas cake this year? Or anything coming to that.
If the winter salon was not the British😲 tv project room for decorating, what was that exclusive?
No sign of a tree anywhere.
Will Kirsty do the wreath on the gate?

Jared is busy but doing what? His partner is obviously the free cook because he is staying there…
There was mention of Marc and Amy visiting….
as for those silly little wood burners.
why did she not choose some more period appropriate ones…they look as if they should be in a Scandinavian cabin.
I don’t think her friends want to play with her anymore. So she’s stuck with the family.
I don’t think Mark and Amy will be visiting her anytime soon, but then again we all thought they were above Stephanie Jarvis and her antics. We were wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Madame No

VIP Member
Well with Alexander there maybe, just maybe, something good will come about from all those fabrics. I just have a feeling Alexander will "clash" with Phyllis. Alexander's style of dress is so different than Phyllis but I do like how Alexander dresses.

the reaction with Michael and F4F was genuine. But Michael should stay away, or at least it small doses, so he doesn't get love bombed and return home to get "re-centered"
Oh dear! Phyllis really is going to have some competition with Alexander and Michael. Prepare for more pouting and going to bed without dinner. 😾

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Did anyone else sense a lovers quarrel between their ladyships?

SJ worked all alone.
PhiPhi was late for dinner.
When he showed up, he had an almost like a resting bitch face throughout,
and while everyone else was still eating he was gone...:unsure:
Not sure if she ever referenced or even acknowledged PhiPhi's presence.

View attachment 1765115
View attachment 1765118
View attachment 1765119
The holiday stress is getting to him. He's probably worried what all the parents of everyone coming for Christmas are going to think of his tablescape. So many decisions to make. Woodland creature figurines, polish the silver, place cards, napkin rings, which porcelain, tablecloths, centerpiece, flowers, candles. It's a lot of pressure. I'm sure everyone has very high expectations since he's an expert on YT! 🍽 🕯 💐 🐿

• Haha
  • Sick

Madame No

VIP Member
Bonjour a tous.
Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday.
have to admit , Ive developed a very low tolerance for CDs and their whole dog and pony show. Just gets on my nerves 😬
Maybe I’ll try to catch up one night when I’m too bored to watch anything else.
that’s it for now Tats.
love to all ❤
Here's my technique to stay in touch with CD without too much pain: Read here religiously, taking in all the details about the goings on at the shithole. If something looks particularly interesting about one of the vlogs, I then go to said vlog, turn the sound off (most important), quickly scan for the interesting tidbit, watch and maybe listen. Done! I don't know how some of the Tattlers can watch and listen to an entire vlog. They are made of much stronger stuff than myself. I'm eternally grateful to them for sharing. 🙏🏼 I hope they take frequent vacations to far away exotic lands to cleanse their souls and minds. ✈ 🏝 🍹If any one of those wonderful beings wants me to buy them a cup of coffee or donate to their GoFundMe page, just drop me a line. It's a worthy cause deserving of my one time limited donation. 🤑

• Haha