Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
One of the biggest surprises I've had over the past couple of months is the fact that I not only look forward to, but actually enjoy, Ollie & Camilla! That's not to say that they don't get on my nerves with their bad info about antiques and their over-acting, but for as much as I did not want to like them, I've been horrified to find that I actually really do like them!

One small opinion - mine - about all of Stephanie's channels. Could we agree that her channels are so bad because of Stephanie herself? We give way too much credit to Philip for the demise of CLL. It was a moldy, festering dump before he got there and it will remain so long - if ever - he's gone.
I really like OlI and Camilla too they can laugh at themselves and they ham it up. I agree about the Chateau she has never done anything to it and you are right Fanny has become insufferable, I particularly hate her chatting to the chickens the most. She has changed because her and Phillip are bad for one another-she was likeable with MP and they made a good double act. Since Phi Phi she has become more up her own arse as has the young pubey pretender-not only is he dressing her like a Granny he now wants to dye her hair ginger. The pair of them are insufferable and Fanny should be paying attention to us-I note she has been wearing jeans recently and had the brassy hair toned down, but honestly Fanny watch your early episodes back and see how you have morphed into a vile characature of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanksgiving at Lalande.

Tess Hoffman -- a bit more push and your blouse will puke out your artificially perky bosom!

cd510.png

Henry VIII observing his love partner flirt with another guy...

cd512.png
cd509.png

They got themselves a new garden gnome in an ugly jumper. One can land a Boeing 737 on that forehead!

cd511.png

New gay channeling FRK. That arrangement looks like a wastebasket after a backyard autumn clean-up. He needs Nicolas Fairford in his life.

cd513.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

ScooterMaGoo

Is that the dress PJ was sewing her into. Is that the best he could do? Did his sewing give way? Could he not have found a suitable match fabric in Narnia to sew into the gap like the curvy brides have in their corset backed dresses.
If he had just used a staple gun, this would not have been an issue...

• Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
Who has their Christmas Tree Up???
I never put mine up until after Dec 1! One month of Christmas decor is enough for me. Many of my neighbours already put up trees and decorations last week- we haven't even had US Thanksgiving yet! SMH- blasphemy, I tell you!

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
I'm one of the people who criticized Clara. It feels very double on the one hand she can make us laugh and tattle on the other hand it sometimes feels like Clara's personal vendetta which I do not wish to be a part of. Just like Trengilly act to contact the guardians and talk about Clara. That feels like a personal vendetta against Clara and that is way too much for me.

So I'm all for gossip about Chateauverse and I enjoy all your tattlers' posts. That's what I want to keep doing, gossip about the trainwrecks, laugh, learn, ask advice ( thank you all for the great links to Pumpkin soups) and read about all your personal stories.

• Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Looks like they're going have have to repaint the chimney breast in the Marquis room. Looks like when they took the plastic sheeting down it's taken the paint with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Happy Thanksgiving weekend, Tattlers! I'm thankful for all the juicy gossip you've shared this past year. I'm also thankful for Philip's hair loss and for Yorick's glorious visit to the chateau. I am NOT thankful for David's extended absence.
i have been very busy...did some catching up today...have to say i did see things happening about Clara i for sure expected with this certain vip tattler...

i think Fanny has lost a lott of her friends...not only the hairy one...also the one with the woodmaking business...you know where she discussed all her great plans about the kitchen and the arriere quisine with...i guess that did end up with a flop for that one..i forgot his name...wasnt is Hash or something?? All she is left with are the lice in her fake fur......also sucking up the money...madame makes with her fraud sceem......

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
I'm hosting a cookie exchange and carol sing along. All Tattlers in good standing are welcome! Please bring an unwrapped toy for a needy boy of girl and/or warm jackets and coats for the homeless village in my neighborhood, canned food is also welcomed for our building food drive this month. Leave your dharma at the door please. 🎶 🍪 🧥 👧🏽 🥫

• Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Nicolas Fairfraud has set up a Patreon page.
His reason: he is stuck, because he is only able to make content using the minimal resources he has, and thus needs financial help so he can go to places to vlog from and about! He badly needs help to live elegantly!

https://www.patreon.com/nicolasfairford

View attachment 1755131
Please don't send him funding! 🍸 :rolleyes: When the cabin crew spots how elegant he dresses and behaves, and his no doubt fake Louis Vuitton luggage,- he might get upgraded! To sit next to ME!!! And then I shall have to endure his elegant conversation, get annoyed with his elegant slow ways as we eat,- and have to move out of his way when he needs an elegant little shit in the noisy little toilet. I bet he would be elegantly disturbing if I tried to lure a pretty air hostess to some mile high action, tut through his elegant little lips. I'd get stuck behind him down the stairs no doubt , as he probably descends slowly and elegantly holding firmly onto the rail with white gloves. Tosser. And by the way, talking about tossers, NO we do NOT want (not so) young Trotter to join in any advent "fun". He is an utter twerp, have some of you all together forgotten his true self ? He did show it in his begging and lying vlog, he is a prick. Mark my words. And, happy Thanksgiving to all you yanks. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i always thought the fleuries were more clever than what they did last week....flaunting a luxurious lifestyle while grifting money.... :eek: i guess they thought...if Fanny can get away with it...why cant we?? well they got the lid on the nose...i am glad.. ..... stupid people...when you give little people money or power...it goes to their head like strong drink...a quote from cousin Violet...;)

i skipped them a long time ago..and i never watch them again..just like those lalacelles...all cut from the same griftingcloth..yuk..

those fake titles..i bet its a good business....its still scam in my opinion..i would want to see the look on peoples face when they go to the local council with their passport and say...i have a title now...can you change my passport:ROFLMAO:
I think La Jarvis gets away with it by maintaining the farmhouse’s decrepit condition while gaslighting her fans regarding her exhausting work schedule. She’s a master manipulator.

In the UK it is considered lucky to have a chimney sweep turn up to your wedding. I thought this had died out but not according to this
Does it count if they played one on Broadway?!?

Fools and their money, indeed….
The chateau diaries needs to be renamed officially….ideas being?
Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started.
How about…Fanny LaFlash’s Fabulous Farmhouse of Flaming Fuck All?!? Too much?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
If F4F actually had certificates for the past 10 years of inspections, she would have made an entire CD video fondly recounting her memories of each chimney cleaning while drinking a glass of champagne with the Douche Lord. Then the Douche Lord would make a video for his YouTube channel showing how to laminate the certificates to use as handy drink coasters and placemats.
Yes, I can't believe she missed that opportunity. Every year when we sweep our chimney my husband has me go to the limit where we can see the top of the chimney. There are two, crazy, reasons for this.
The first is to confirm that the brush has reached the top just below the "hat". He then knows that the brush has cleaned the entire flue.
The second reason, and there may be poetic licence to this, is that he informs me it's lucky to see the brush poking atop the chimney. Now it could be that he has watched Mary Poppins, the original, too many times. Or it could be some magic passed down from his Chertsey chimney sweeping ancestors!
Who knows, but reason two is kind of sweet.

• Heart