Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
And I'm going to call BULLSHIT and BOLLOX to cleaning the chimney from the top. Wtaf! I don't know if that's even possible

I note they didn't translate in the subtitles Benoits use of the slang word bitte 🤣 When Anna was saying Philip's first drawing looked like a little man Benoit said it had a tiny bitte... 🤣🍆
In one of our family homes in Ireland the garden help decided to help with the chimney sweep.
He dropped petrol down from the chimney high up in the roof and swiftly let a lit match fall. And BANG PHEW black soot in every room in its path and some paintings on the chimney breasts damaged. Such an Irish way of doing things. ( 1930’s)🫣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Granola Chic

Well, the Fleuries went a little rogue last week. However, they quickly came to their senses when they discovered they were 100,000 views down from the week before.
Philipp with 2 pp's even tried to explain away the sailboat situation. Too late, it was enough for me to cancel my monthly checks.
I have no doubt they have the money for his dream boat, but maybe realize now it's not good business to flash your cash around when other people are paying the bills for renovation.
This week's vlog was enjoyable, but it's going to take a while longer before they are in my good graces again.

Side note: When Lady Steph hawked the stupid "buy some land, become royalty scheme." Why didn't she mention Percey bought one for Isabelle long ago for her birthday?

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Philipp couldn't help himself and hopped on the lordship bandwagon.

At least he maintained a sense of humour about it, and it's Ziggy who is a doggy lord.
Which makes me think that even though he is using the ad to make money, he sees the silliness of it, and is taking the mickey.
I am glad Phillip did not buy the yacht. Even though they are once again working on the kitchen (suspect that pricey little Miele refrigerator has been on backorder), it is always good to see Benoit, and the relationship the Fleuries have with him. Ziggy was so happy to his his friend, Taz, and they were hysterical playing/roughhousing together (dog parents understand!) The Title sponsor video was funny- although it was scripted (Ziggy's little paws typing on the keyboard slayed me)- now, he is Lord Ziggy Heidelberg. I think the viewers have spoken- no one wants to watch the Fleuries start a lifestyle channel, and Anna will be starting the renovation of the dining room to hopefully have it ready by Christmas. I can't be mad about this, as it will be done properly, but hope they do NOT paint it red like Phillip wants to!

• Heart
  • Haha

jojonz

Chatty Member
Interestingly Gwen gave a snide remake with smile and in parrrfect polietness.

Ryan asked how much they had paid on the convent renovations, she smiled scrached her full head of hair (ot bleached and scraggy)

"Not really but everything utube has made its been spent on the renovations"

Glances over her shoulder I assume to Billy smiles, looks back at camera "it comes in and goes back out"

Take that Stephanie no mean girl in Gwen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
Years ago when Elizabeth Holmes was printed on every magazine cover and I being severly depressed was kicking myself even further down because look, that lady and I where almost same age, while she was thrieving, I was severly depressed. I don't need enemies, I have myself for that 😁

Today it feels good. Luna20 1 - depression 0
Nothing is what it looks like from a distance and Elizabeth Holmes has confirmed this.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
She has spoken about her wedding dress and has shown her wedding tiara previously. There is no way she could miss an opportunity to be the star attraction at her own wedding!
She keeps a photo of herself in her wedding dress in one of her wardrobes. We caught a glimpse of it once. I bet the groom thanks his lucky stars every day for managing to escape from her!

• Haha
  • Heart

Reader's digest

VIP Member
So the chimneys were not inspected before the burners were purchased? Well, of course not, that's silly. What do you bet that the chimneys are not fit to be used? Full of soot and what not, cracked stones and bricks, missing stones and bricks, etc. So stupid, it's unbelievable! Now there will be a pile of log burners joining the pile of toilets, sinks and bidets.
So they bought the château, tore down walls and floors, installed some floor heating but not in all rooms. First winter in they realised heating is too weak but they didn't ask the company to redo it as long they still had some warranty? And all 16 winters later they never had the idea to at least to use their wood and heat with burners?

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Well here's the description of tonight's eagerly awaited offering from TCD
" The day has finally arrived! It's Take 2 of the Great Chimney Project, as we attempt to prepare Lalande's ancient chimneys to install log burners. Hopefully our own wood from the first will keep us warm this winter... "

does NO ONE proof read anything ?
So the chimneys were not inspected before the burners were purchased? Well, of course not, that's silly. What do you bet that the chimneys are not fit to be used? Full of soot and what not, cracked stones and bricks, missing stones and bricks, etc. So stupid, it's unbelievable! Now there will be a pile of log burners joining the pile of toilets, sinks and bidets.

• Haha
  • Angry

jojonz

Chatty Member
We complained about the 6 month kitchen renovation, now we have the six month see the garden talk to chickens and peacocks and spend spend spend. Both from proven grifters

Stephanine has no content now, she is expoliting Jared and his partner, amd why is Andrew and his partner always there??? I know they live nearby but are they that lonely or will they start a vlog.

Stephanie creating more channels when she could incorporate into one is to try and get more $$ by hoping to gain some viewers not attached to the other channels.

I really am bored with it all, but I stay here for the laughter, reality of life good and bad and two special tattlers, who they are well my lips are sealed but long may they contribute.

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Ok haters in da Menopause, don’t get me wrong, but how is someone supposed to celebrate each fan’s country’s holiday!

The Asians alone have multiple new years, and ghost weeks.

To be honest, even I didn’t know that Canada and the Invaders have different Thanksgiving dates.

And I am such a sophisticated person.
Well couldn't she celebrate Eid Murbarak and Ramadan, as some of her viewers also are Muslim and it would tie into her intermittent fasting too...
How about Hannukah along side her 86 Christmas trees. Having squirt, snorty, Philip playing with a dreidl and Stephanie lighting a menorah to appropriate, I mean celebrate something she knows nothing about.
Maybe Kwanzaa is Stephanie's thing, throwing crops on a Mkeka mat.
She could also celebrate Festa Di Sette Pesci, despite not being Italian.
Now I can't wait for The Advent Diaries, I wonder if this year Philip will cover his face in shoe polish and be Zwarte Piet for Sinterklaas. I'm sure the Black Lives Matter movement will be thrilled.

Geez imagine living in France and only showcasing French holidays... Maybe that's a bridge too far... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Ok haters in da Menopause, don’t get me wrong, but how is someone supposed to celebrate each fan’s country’s holiday!

The Asians alone have multiple new years, and ghost weeks.

To be honest, even I didn’t know that Canada and the Invaders have different Thanksgiving dates.

And I am such a sophisticated person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Did everyone spot the three soliado bags in SJ and PJ 's room in Marc and x Amy's place. Three ffs yellow, blue and red. They look like the bags pre natal sold in the 90's for all your baby paraphernalia.

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
If Fanny is so damn interested in celebrating the true meaning of Thanksgiving, then she should be doing charitable work such as a food or clothing drive which is a big part of many Americans idea of the holiday. It's not just about excess eating, drinking and falling asleep in front of the TV watching football. She is just being a culture vulture for content and an excuse to drink expensive booze. There is no end to her shame.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate this day! I agree…in my view, Fanny’s “Thanksgiving dinner” is really nothing more than a show…just another day and meal to her, but eating turkey instead. I’ve celebrated this holiday with family and friends my entire life, so I have wonderful memories. It really is more than about food…there’s no way Fanny could capture the spirit of the day in her shallow vlog.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
The pic was posted on Brenda Bobbins Facebook Chateaux page. I think it was taken by her friends when they visited. I didn't caption as I had no words. I guess the baguettes and potatoes have caught up with menopausal Fanny.
If a friend did take that photo, it's a really unkind thing to do.

But too bad, it gives us a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

JP in SC

Advent darling Tattlers. It’s about to happen.
Will Staph and Phi Phi wear sequins?!
Will they sing a Christmas song to open?
Will Santa land on the roof and crash through to NARNIA?
Does PhiPhi have to knock knee’d run out for more ornaments?
Does he trip and fall in his heels, face down in Peacock Poo?
Ah, can’t wait.
Will Staph wake up in bed and ask “what’s that I hear on the roof?” She opens 90% of her vlogs in bed. Why change it up for Advent.
Will Staph’s silicone freeze?
So much to look forward to. . . . . . . .excuse me, so much to look to fast forwarding through.

• Haha
To be honest, we are at about a mass shooting a week, perhaps slightly more. I live just outside of the USA’s current murder capital. It always seems to be a group that’s “lesser” in the eyes of others. As to freedoms, while still high I think we’re somewhere in the mid 80’s on the list, we sadly drop lower each year.
Another tragic story which really is hard to comprehend but as this is primarily a site for chateau gossip I really don’t want to start a political debate, but my thoughts are that until the weak gun laws in the USA which allow easy access to firearms are tightened up, stories such as these will continue to make the headlines.

• Heart