The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me, as a self-styled Egyptologist can attest that this colour was present 2000 years ago on the grounds of the chatO so we should match it to the pink gravel (baby blue and baby pink goes together - get it!?)
The Marquis'Apartment at Lalande can be best described this way.....

CrazyRichAsians-Quotes-6.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"PAARfect! AmAYzing! SooPAIRB! MaRRRIEEE, you look BeOOOtiful in your wrinkled satin nightie and woolly jumper as I creep up behind you with the camera... Now STUFF the flowers and SHIFT OFF out of the frame!"
Stunning. Look at the detail. Oh, hallmarked Sterling Silver. Suzette from Jackson Hole (snigger) you are SO talented. How could you crochet a tablecloth of Mummy's face!! It is beautiful. Oh, Stanley from Scunthorpe - wow a massive Starship Enterprise Lego set for Antoine - how lovely of you to stop eating for a week to pay for it. Thank you thank you. We will put it aside for him when he next visits on his 21st birthday. Marie, look someone has sent you some pot pourri for you to use in your floral arrangements, how kind. Such lovely colours and oh..(wafting it under Selma's nose) what a lovely scent..beautiful. It reminds me of the care home so much (bit of a sad face). Oh, Nati hand me the special parcel opening scissors what have we here (squeal)..oh my Fortnum & Mason pea & mint tea bags. They will be absolutely paaaaaaarfect to keep me going through the long hours of editing. Oh, Selmar this one is for you. Open it open it. Oh. It is a gold bar (dirty look at Nati)...is it real, ooooh how dahling of someone to have sent that to you. Are you sure there will be a place for it in your van (little moue mouth look)? We can look after it in the main house if you are worried it will be stolen you know. But anyway, think about it - now..what have we here a parcel for ....Philip...go on you open it. I need to have a little drinkie. Oh, what is it...oh how fabulous. A hat in the shape of a hedgehog - squeals with laughter, put it on..put it on..everyone laughs. Philip snorts. Marie chokes on a crisp. Selmar does the heimlich manoeuvre - SJ doesn't notice. Nati passes a massive box to SJ oh what is this I can barely see over the top of it..Ann Summers..I remember that name..Nati is she that lovely lady who sent us the cat paintings last year? Nati grabs box quickly & throws it over the back of the sofa. Selmar walks out looking dazed. Oh, I cannot thank you all enough for sending us these gifts it soooooo cheers us up and makes us feel sooooo jolly loved by all of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He wasn’t- Ryan was dancing and the other boy was sitting at the terribly untidy kitchen table
That kitchen needs a good clean!!! But wait..... there is not water!!!!! How many months has it been now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Stunning. Look at the detail. Oh, hallmarked Sterling Silver. Suzette from Jackson Hole (snigger) you are SO talented. How could you crochet a tablecloth of Mummy's face!! It is beautiful. Oh, Stanley from Scunthorpe - wow a massive Starship Enterprise Lego set for Antoine - how lovely of you to stop eating for a week to pay for it. Thank you thank you. We will put it aside for him when he next visits on his 21st birthday. Marie, look someone has sent you some pot pourri for you to use in your floral arrangements, how kind. Such lovely colours and oh..(wafting it under Selma's nose) what a lovely scent..beautiful. It reminds me of the care home so much (bit of a sad face). Oh, Nati hand me the special parcel opening scissors what have we here (squeal)..oh my Fortnum & Mason pea & mint tea bags. They will be absolutely paaaaaaarfect to keep me going through the long hours of editing. Oh, Selmar this one is for you. Open it open it. Oh. It is a gold bar (dirty look at Nati)...is it real, ooooh how dahling of someone to have sent that to you. Are you sure there will be a place for it in your van (little moue mouth look)? We can look after it in the main house if you are worried it will be stolen you know. But anyway, think about it - now..what have we here a parcel for ....Philip...go on you open it. I need to have a little drinkie. Oh, what is it...oh how fabulous. A hat in the shape of a hedgehog - squeals with laughter, put it on..put it on..everyone laughs. Philip snorts. Marie chokes on a crisp. Selmar does the heimlich manoeuvre - SJ doesn't notice. Nati passes a massive box to SJ oh what is this I can barely see over the top of it..Ann Summers..I remember that name..Nati is she that lovely lady who sent us the cat paintings last year? Nati grabs box quickly & throws it over the back of the sofa. Selmar walks out looking dazed. Oh, I cannot thank you all enough for sending us these gifts it soooooo cheers us up and makes us feel sooooo jolly loved by all of you.
FANTASTIC!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!! I much rather read this than watch the show!!!! Absolutely brilliant!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :love::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Best advice.... rip it all out and start again! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Same. I honestly cannot say when I watched a Cadeaux blog either. Horrendous. It’s the epitome of all that is greedy and avaricious about SJ. Vom... I can’t even watch in full the regular CD vlogs - ever - today I scanned for a few minutes her Sundays one as it was right there when I went to search some other video on YT. Can’t help but think she’s churning out lots of junk about how hard she did work. How much renovation they’ve done. Copious amounts of photos of a gutted 💩eau. How hard she worked (then shoots herself in the foot posting a photo of her amongst all the debris and she vainly captioned it “I look about 12 but I was 32”) - so actually broadcasting she’s done F*#K ALL in 14 years! Then goes on to let us all know how prudent she is financially by pointing out the dress she shoehorned herself into with the help of some olive oil, an actual shoe horn and a full body Spanx body sleeve (lube her up and shove her in) that the dress is old and she shows a photo of herself screeching at some 💩eau workshop recital wearing the same dress and then coyly quips “waste not want not”. Vlog in honour of the Grawn Sawlawn.... Jesus Wept... 🙄... spare me!
Sorry all... not that it matters really but the vlog I saw and posted on earlier too (the pushed up tiny baps with photo) is a really old vlog from 2019. It popped out at me and I assumed it was a recent one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Btw: Marie dreams of restoring a house or a château one day! And has long term plans to foster children...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry all... not that it matters really but the vlog I saw and posted on earlier too (the pushed up tiny baps with photo) is a really old vlog from 2019. It popped out at me and I assumed it was a recent one.
Don’t worry she had her baps out in the Valentines dinner vlog only to be upstaged by Nati 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was surprised when Michael stated in a recent video that all he wanted was to buy a piece of land nearby and build a house on it. What? Didn't he get thousands from his patrons to renovate his dream Beatrix Potter cottage and live his Spode-inspired fantasy life? Someone on here, and I can't remember who, suggested an alternative narrative and I now think they were correct. The cottage belongs to Gwen and Billy, and always will. With a need for content and no money for renovations, Gwen and Billy 'gave' the cottage to Michael secure in the knowledge that his besotted granny following would provide the funds to do it up. So all the money poured in and Pa Petherick and Sean did 99.9% of the work to achieve a half finished cottage. I think the plan is that the cottage gets renovated with funds from Michael's patrons, and becomes one of the chateau's stand alone gites. Michael, who could quite easily live in one of the many attic bedrooms when he's not swanning off to Madrid, would receive a percentage of the rental of the cottage. Which he can then put towards buying his bit of land and building his house although personally, I think he's too lazy and lacking in skills to do that. So I suppose if it were to happen it would be Bodger Petherick and his trusty sidekick 'buy some of me copper mate" Sean. I think the whole endeavour has been thoroughly planned , and carried out meticulously, masterminded by Ma Petherick.
Bodger Petherick an outstanding alt name, whether it gets titled or not who knows, but well done on that one a perfect sum up.

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

Goldbar, haha, have to tell you guys a story:
My parents never went on any vacation, since they didn't speak any English or any other language and were scared that they wouldn't find their way in any other country. Also they were scared to fly and feared not to know what to do at the airport.
So the company where my dad worked gifted long-term employees for Xmas a trip to Turkey, 1 week all inclusive (probably Side😂), 4 star hotel, lift from home and what not.
My parents were so excited, since my dad was about to reach the 30 years anniversary, too. All year long they talked about it, how they would go and would not need to organise anything, just sit into the taxi to the Airport , all carefree since the company organized everything.
I told them all they time they don't need to wait for Xmas and then again for the following summer to go. They could just go to a travel agency and book it. I would help them etc. But no, it had to be the gifted trip from the boss.
So finally Xmas came and Xmas party at work and what did my dad receive? A tiny goldbar in a case! Though even more worth than the usual trip they were so disappointed. I tried to convince them to sell it and then book the trip, but no chance. Or to just pay it themselves, but no. They would have dared to go when booked by the boss but not on their own. And my dad probably throw the goldbar into recycle one day since it is nowhere around anymore! (it is metall, right?) Needless to say they never went someplace else

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That's nice for her. I think she actually is a gentle soul who would be good with children.
Maybe after a year or so of therapy for codependent behavior. Her current behavior is concerning. Exposing children to narcacists is dangerous for their mental and sometimes physical health.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought it was such a lovely thing for him to arrange. Those little boys, they are so cute and Jack is the brightest little button!
The kids are cute but should be left out of the videos. They are no animals in the zoo! And even zoos should be closed. When will they finally forbid exploiting kids on youtube?

Maybe after a year or so of therapy for codependent behavior. Her current behavior is concerning. Exposing children to narcacists is dangerous for their mental and sometimes physical health.
vlogging Foster children makes good youtube content. Remember Myca Staufer?

Reactions: 8
@TheTaxInspector That's a bit harsh. He can at least paint and play the piano which is more than the average Joe, even if he would never have got into an art or music college.
The funny thing is that when he first started appearing in SJs vlogs all the comments were about how wonderfully talented he was, and was there anything that Michael couldn't do, and how everyone needs a Michael in their lives!
"More than the average Joe"? There's a heck of a lot of people in this world that are very talented at many things, just because he can play a bit of piano and paint doesn't make him better than most people. When he first appeared on SJ's VLOGS he seemed to be an expert on so many things. But I have noticed in his own VLOGS that his Dad and Sean may say something and then he repeats it as if he was the one who said it in the first place. He would also have had a bit of time to look up things on the internet before appearing on SJ's VLOGS. He killed her hair and the make-up he did was horrendous but he called himself an expert at that. He should just realise that he's not some amazing human being and get himself a proper job, using the skills he actually has such as his artistry.

Reactions: 9
Who Elias? Think he travelled in the middle of pandemic to do filming. When asked how long he was saying he wasn’t sure. Think he was there for two videos. He was considerably younger and energetic and mpk probably couldn’t keep up with it. And he probably got bored of things and left.
Naaa, Michael sent him away, since he was too energetic and actually made him work a bit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.