The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. Zero interest in the above. As for SSB and her nasty shenanigans, well losing interest in that too. She will probably do something outrageous to peak my interest again soon, until then, it's back to docile scrolling for me... ;)☺

Hope you stick around Norris, place wouldn't be the same without you! :D🥃🥃
It’s Hotel California... you can check out anytime you like.... and we know the rest. Hopefully there’ll be enough CD stuff to keep me going and if not I’ll just provide it myself! I do get the linking for SJ and MPK and how it’s hard not to comment on him in relation to her as they had such a prominent relationship in the CD’s in the olden days... 😆 so I can cope with that but I really really really don’t give a 💩 about Billy or Gwen or Ma or Sadie or Philly and His A or Ryan or the weirdo couple (she who dresses like someone from The Bletchley circle), and though I like Dan I don’t care about his life or his A or his kitchen so I guess I just have to ignore and scroll on by.... maybe I am guilty of having had a teeny tiny flounce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it's Natalia.

By the way what happend to "Sundays at the chateau" ? Seems she has stopped it. Does anybody know something (patrons) ?
Was wondering the same.
But a new Cadeaux at the Chateau has been announced for tonight.
Be ready for the live chat Haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s Hotel California... you can check out anytime you like.... and we know the rest. Hopefully there’ll be enough CD stuff to keep me going and if not I’ll just provide it myself! I do get the linking for SJ and MPK and how it’s hard not to comment on him in relation to her as they had such a prominent relationship in the CD’s in the olden days... 😆 so I can cope with that but I really really really don’t give a 💩 about Billy or Gwen or Ma or Sadie or Philly and His A or Ryan or the weirdo couple (she who dresses like someone from The Bletchley circle), and though I like Dan I don’t care about his life or his A or his kitchen so I guess I just have to ignore and scroll on by.... maybe I am guilty of having had a teeny tiny flounce.
Maybe all we can do is to watch and wait. If there does seem to be a sustained parting of the ways between SJ and MPK, then there is nothing stopping us reinstating the Trotters thread? Perhaps at that point spinoff vlogs like Ryan and Billy incorporated to Trotters and Dan, etc to CD. Any other chateaux - The Fleuries and so on, have a third thread. I suppose we just wait and see what happens.
Any other ideas?

Reactions: 10
Maybe all we can do is to watch and wait. If there does seem to be a sustained parting of the ways between SJ and MPK, then there is nothing stopping us reinstating the Trotters thread? Perhaps at that point spinoff vlogs like Ryan and Billy incorporated to Trotters and Dan, etc to CD. Any other chateaux - The Fleuries and so on, have a third thread. I suppose we just wait and see what happens.
Any other ideas?
The reality of establishing seperate threads is not going to happen. It’s been tried but not successfully. I think those of us who are really disinterested in “The Others” will just have to accept it and scroll past posts we aren’t interested in. And I guess they are all related, all under the chateau owner and their foibles umbrella... Personally now I staged my little protest I’ll accept it!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not interested in Fleuries or other chateaux, and not the wider Trotter clan or Ryan on here. Don't mind a bit of goss about Dan or other Lalande related folk. I guess the Petherick thread will trundle on anyway as new folks get curious and do a search for it. Every time I think of leaving there is a nice surprise such as Clara popping up with first hand nuggets so I guess I'll stick around.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up.
New chateau vloggers are putting LOTLL to shame with their filming and editing skills. For the woman who has been churning out over 150 blogs in the last year, its shameful.

Surely with the new charity status she needs to provide a business plan with timescale of her restoration projects.

Sir Trotter is just an ass, no quarantine I bed he heads directly home, by public transport

Won't be Loki, those little balls of fun are in the wrong place. Jill Scott maybe🤔 she may have picked some 'Orange is the new black' tastes.

(So sorry, sleep deprivation and a sailor's sense of humour)
Sir Trotter is home after a night in Paris. He got a train from Paris. Ryan and the young guy who films were there to greet him

• Wow
  • Haha
Sir Trotter is home after a night in Paris. He got a train from Paris. Ryan and the young guy who films were there to greet him
Really, ugh. How flipping predictable. Ah well, of to Instagram I go to have a look.

Was wondering the same.

AHHH I can't tonight last of my nights. I'm sure another agent can screen shot anything interesting 🤪

Was wondering the same.

AHHH I can't tonight last of my nights. I'm sure another agent can screen shot anything interesting 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Did Loki Cleveland get banned? To many offended people in the live chat?

Regarding sir Trotter's mental health, I agree with things that have been written. I can't imagine living in the middle of nowhere and face mental health issues. He doesn't speak French, so no local therapist. He would have to have someone drive him to Laval, take the train to Paris in the off-chance there may be a therapist, who can speak English with him. Doing that twice or three times a week...
- Maybe it would be a better use of that Patreon money, than the forlorn "Beatrix Potter" cottage. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree. I don't really think the others that you mention either are of interest. It's the same old same old with SJ at the moment so MPK's antics in Madrid have taken the top spot. I never watch anything all the way through from CD - just whizz through it just to back reference what is being said on here. Can't remember last time I watched a Cadeaux one as they make me a little bit sick in my mouth to be honest. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Regarding sir Trotter's mental health, I agree with things that have been written. I can't imagine living in the middle of nowhere and face mental health issues. He doesn't speak French, so no local therapist. He would have to have someone drive him to Laval, take the train to Paris in the off-chance there may be a therapist, who can speak English with him. Doing that twice or three times a week...
- Maybe it would be a better use of that Patreon money, than the forlorn "Beatrix Potter" cottage. :unsure:
Not knowing what to do with himself when he’s not being the centre of attention is not the same as depression. He may struggle with stuff, but the lack of routine seems to have eroded his sense of responsibility (if he ever had any), after all, his family provides for him and he cannot even manage to post one video a week. He has no vision, nor creativity otherwise he wouldn’t ask supporters for content suggestions. He is simply an adult with a teenager's mind, always been taken care of, so why put in the effort? A classic spoiled brat case. Has he managed to gain sympathy here as well?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I don’t know anyone who has seen their therapist in person this last year. He could easily do this remotely

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He's a bit 'down', but managed to go to Madrid. The 'poor me' unraveling was planned. I wouldn't worry about his mental health.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she? She's mostly been telling other people stories, filming the ones trapped in her web. Repeating the same trick over and over again is not working diligently, I'd say. She managed to get vlogs out, sure, and compared to Boy Trotter that can be seen as some kind of achievement, but working diligently is something else. It involves a professional attitude, an ear for criticism, a vision to build upon and a brand to be proud of, all of which she's lacking miserably.
Whatever, but at least she continued to do what she did from the very beginning and what gained her an audience and ad revenue... And even increased the number of videos per week.
Michael did one good one and then....?

MP is a self sabotager....give him a pot of gold and he’d drop it on his foot and break a toe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm ready for adjective bingo.
"PAARfect! AmAYzing! SooPAIRB! MaRRRIEEE, you look BeOOOtiful in your wrinkled satin nightie and woolly jumper as I creep up behind you with the camera... Now STUFF the flowers and SHIFT OFF out of the frame!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree. I don't really think the others that you mention either are of interest. It's the same old same old with SJ at the moment so MPK's antics in Madrid have taken the top spot. I never watch anything all the way through from CD - just whizz through it just to back reference what is being said on here. Can't remember last time I watched a Cadeaux one as they make me a little bit sick in my mouth to be honest. :sick:
Same. I honestly cannot say when I watched a Cadeaux blog either. Horrendous. It’s the epitome of all that is greedy and avaricious about SJ. Vom... I can’t even watch in full the regular CD vlogs - ever - today I scanned for a few minutes her Sundays one as it was right there when I went to search some other video on YT. Can’t help but think she’s churning out lots of junk about how hard she did work. How much renovation they’ve done. Copious amounts of photos of a gutted 💩eau. How hard she worked (then shoots herself in the foot posting a photo of her amongst all the debris and she vainly captioned it “I look about 12 but I was 32”) - so actually broadcasting she’s done F*#K ALL in 14 years! Then goes on to let us all know how prudent she is financially by pointing out the dress she shoehorned herself into with the help of some olive oil, an actual shoe horn and a full body Spanx body sleeve (lube her up and shove her in) that the dress is old and she shows a photo of herself screeching at some 💩eau workshop recital wearing the same dress and then coyly quips “waste not want not”. Vlog in honour of the Grawn Sawlawn.... Jesus Wept... 🙄... spare me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Following the advice of a therapist I went no contact with narcacists. Greatly improved my life. Flying monkeys I have set boundaries with if they step on them it's snip snip too. Getting this chance to observe flying monkeys in the some what wild has been fascinating. Some are flying monkeys, some are the narcacist, some paid by the narcacist. That whole dynamic is in there. But watching people some concerned for the discarded now black sheep. Some who flipped a 180 and now slinging mud mostly monkeys. Some people simply don't suffer spoiled brats. It's definitely added to my understanding of narcacistic abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.