The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first clue about Fanny's tone deaf poor taste was the Christmas Eve episode a few years ago when she was partying with her friends with endless bottles of champagne and wine, expensive dresses, a ridiculously gluttonous buffet table, a huge Christmas tree full of expensive bling, in a huge French chateau and she cuts away to IJ and her husband handing out food bags to the homeless in south Africa for about 30 seconds then cuts back to her opulent guests partying...it made me sick to my stomach. This topped that episode for distasteful and offensive content. How easy it would be for her to use her platform to feature Ian as a person, separate from the chateau, his love of animals, his hard work, and his kind personality, and then ask for a donation to the animal shelter, END OF. Give his fiance a video of his film footage and leave it at that. She is hopeless.
When you're right, you're right.

Reactions: 14
I do too Le Bairseur........ no showing off just a lovely couple with their dogs and donkeys and boy they sure do work on their Chateau and - they are not that young too!
I like their Donkeys

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Have just seen the title of the latest vlog and read here of the sad passing of Ian. Being here with my Mum who has stage 4 lung cancer and having nearly called for an ambulance Friday night when she was coughing and hardly able to catch her breath, I have this to say. Jarvis, HOW bleeping DARE YOU! You have zero compassion and zero morals.
I am sorry @JackSpratt. Hugs to you and your mother.

What the heck was this?
Is that how she films? Repeats what she says 10 different ways and then goes in for the cut? She sounds like a mumbling lunatic. I thought that abysmal moron was supposed to be editing. Did he think this was a sympathy hit? Disingenuous doesn't even begin to describe what she sounds like. She sounds like a babbling idiot. At least try to show some emotion. Crikey no wonder she never had a stage career.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
@Clara Burnett, what do you think about this embarrassment of a vlog? Any tidbits from behind the scenes we should know about?
I am completely and utterly disgusted by it and truly think she went too far this time. She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad. Stephanie Jarvis pretends to have been so close, yet she met Ian's fiancé for the first time at his funeral. That's how close she was. She even tried to film during the funeral, but was told off by several of Ian's friends.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
I am sorry @JackSpratt. Hugs to you and your mother.

What the heck was this?
Is that how she films? Repeats what she says 10 different ways and then goes in for the cut? She sounds like a mumbling lunatic. I thought that abysmal moron was supposed to be editing. Did he think this was a sympathy hit? Disingenuous doesn't even begin to describe what she sounds like. She sounds like a babbling idiot. At least try to show some emotion. Crikey no wonder she never had a stage career.
She is a babbling idiot! It’ll be a great day when HMN really begins to fall apart - even moreso - the Dump and her bank account in ruins 👍

• Heart
I wonder if next winter, 2023, these château owners will be quite so happy. Economies are suffering globally. There will be more people out of work etc. Already the cost of living is skyrocketing. But by next year!!! How much will it cost to heat these places? They will be millstones around their necks because they'll be unsaleable. Most already are... Who would buy lelande? Cash will be very tight and even the cult members will balk at funding SJ and Phillip's lifestyle. Karma doesn't always rebound the way you think it will😁
Châteaux and country houses had farms and land to support them. Now that land has been sold off so mostly all you get is a large decrepit house. They won't be able to support themselves through farming and rents.
Places like lelande will be like ducks with toes. Not fit for purpose.
The very reason that there are literal piles of rubble of “piles” all over the world. There’s not a lot of feudalism in developed and developing economies.

Reactions: 6
To be reduced to just Ian The Plasterer - no mention of his full name. No means to pass on condolences to his partner and his family.

This is a female who claims to have an English degree from Oxford and yet she chooses to handle the death of one of her contractors like this on an online platform. It wasn't remotely heartfelt and was a complete publicity stunt.
To be fair there were three Ian's,Ian,the builder,Ian the electrician,and Ian the plasterer.

Reactions: 3
My heart goes out to Amaury, as I suspect the dogs may have been with his ex for the past year. We do not know the reason they were not with him, but it's truly heart wrenching to lose a pet- if anything, at least Phoebe got to spend her last days with her dad. At least Fanny showed some decorum not to shove her stupid phone in Amaury's face (or it may have been fear of him blowing up at her), but still made it about HER sadness... SMH.
Please keep your heart's wishes for someone who deserves them. He does not care one little bit about those dogs and they were much better off elsewhere. Life at Stephanie Jarvis' HMN is not kind on any of the animals she keeps around for show only.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I wonder if Billy is going to revive his dead Chateau Rescue channel? He knew about Dan's secret....

Reactions: 22
I am completely and utterly disgusted by it and truly think she went too far this time. She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad. Stephanie Jarvis pretends to have been so close, yet she met Ian's fiancé for the first time at his funeral. That's how close she was. She even tried to film during the funeral, but was told off by several of Ian's friends.
Sounds correct.I was aware he wasn't about for a while,as with the other Ian's.

Reactions: 9
Dan's subs have jumped 7K since yesterday (he was at 51K yesterday). So Billy's shout out has definitely helped. I thought Billy's comments were very kind, it was a classy move.
Dan's subs have jumped over 9K in the 12 hours since Billys shout out!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If this latest showoff of true character does not affect Jarvis' numbers negatively in any way, it is probably safe to say nothing will. She keeps trying her best to f**k up her own successes, yet she keeps being loved more for what she never truly was: charming.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Why don't these guys have more views and subscribers? I really like them.
I love them too. After the short vlog I always want more. After FFF's flogs i just feel dirty and tainted.

I could not watch the flog... As soon as she opened her mouth i felt this is going to be soooooooo bad. F4F'S flog is a PR dumpster fire - the empress has no clothes on. But the nan's just keep sending their condolences and in memoriam to her... Like she suffered a great loss. F4F is just miffed she has to try to find a new plasterer to exploit and film.

Please keep your heart's wishes for someone who deserves them. He does not care one little bit about those dogs and they were much better off elsewhere. Life at Stephanie Jarvis' HMN is not kind on any of the animals she keeps around for show only.
That was what i thought.... If you love your dogs as much as you claim. He would have had them at the shittoo earlier. I bet whoever took care of them got fed up with them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I’m confused about the Fleuries vlog. They bought a chateau at 33 by being turned down for 4 bank loans because of a bad business model and only got the loan for it because a friend vouched for them? That seemed like such an odd vlog or did I miss something?
the fleuries do the same as Fanny...when they dont have content...just make a vlog about how you got your chateau....over and over again...They told this story at least 4 times...and i hardly ever watch their vlogs...Offcourse they didnt get a bankloan at first...you cant make money with a B and B..when you have to lent the money...I wonder what kind of businessconstruction they made with that bankingfriend...who gave them the loan..in the end..

Fannies vlog...its all been said...disgusting...i guess we all saw this vlog coming...She didnt want to vlog about Disney....disrail the disneything...and vlog about Ian..She has no shame nor morals...i guess she never had...it runs in the family.. RIP Ian..and much strength for all his lovedones..

Dan had a very cheeky grin on his face..in that kitchen...so i guess he thinks he all figured it out allready..i guess we will see...Have to say he looked like he was just out of bed...

As the year goes quickly to its close..winter is coming...nothing is done...like i predicted...nothing will ever be done or finished at that crumbling heap...just cashing in...saving it up for other plans...mark my word..She knows her patreons dont care about renovation...and accounts... 🙄 they just want to see the madhouse...who on earth puts on a spectacle as she and snort did in that attic..:eek:..and want to be taken serious?? Its a cult...followed by nutcases....escaping the real world...The more input those followers give them...the crazier that shittoobunch are gonna act..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That's bad news for Phillipa then😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. After Friday nights scare, Mum's back on track and said she's still not ready to go anywhere. It's taken it out of her fir sure and we've adjusted things accordingly. I'm extending my stay another week at this stage and we'll see, the hospice have said she'd been given 2 months a year ago so the fact she's still here says a lot for her determination. We're still managing to have a laugh which is something. I'm missing home terribly but Mum's my best friend. Tattlers - take that witch down.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.