The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, everything seems blurred. I honestly thought that being a patron meant that you were 'joining' the Association. I wonder how many other people thought that.
Well, Stephanie Jarvis only recently changed the descriptions of the different patreon tiers on her patreon page. It used to say that all patrons became 'members of the Association', now it suddenly states 'Become a benefactor of the registered non-profit Chateau de Lalande Association, which is dedicated to restoring and renovating the chateau!'. Pictures of the former statement are still to be found here, I hope. Does she really think that by changing a description on a webpage she can hide her crimes? The most interesting fact about her changing the words is: why now? We've been holding her accountable to this fact for months, years and she blatantly kept ignoring this and now she all of a sudden changes it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That stuttering speech should have been edited out as should those written words, disgraceful, I do wonder if useless "guest editor" Snorts was behind both?
Why would they edit the fake emotional speech out when they rehearsed it so many times?

Reactions: 15
I’m sure it said that originally. She must of changed the wording.
If you could find the original wording then that will be very helpful to close this grifting down.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, Stephanie Jarvis only recently changed the descriptions of the different patreon tiers on her patreon page. It used to say that all patrons became 'members of the Association', now it suddenly states 'Become a benefactor of the registered non-profit Chateau de Lalande Association, which is dedicated to restoring and renovating the chateau!'. Pictures of the former statement are still to be found here, I hope. Does she really think that by changing a description on a webpage she can hide her crimes?
This is getting serious and because they read on here I am going to be very careful what I say until certain things are in progress and unstoppable.
Changing wording, like 'member' to 'benefactor' to block patrons from access to legal rights and not publicising it is significant. Perhaps patrons should bring this up at the next patron video. They need to make it clear that the patrons are merely giving them cash without recourse or any rights to ensure that it is correctly spent.
Were they situated in the UK then I'd be able, through solicitors, to deal with it. Just to be clear, I am not saying that IJ or SJ have done anything illegal, but I have a right, if I am donating money to a project, to expect transparency. It is precisely transparency that I am after.
I'll certainly get to the bottom of this mess, that's for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks, everything seems blurred. I honestly thought that being a patron meant that you were 'joining' the Association. I wonder how many other people thought that.

Because of the Association paperwork we saw, I thought it was Fanny, “the old skin from SA” - can’t recall who said that, but it’s a beauty, and the Argentinian Bully - the 3 people who have signed and been identified on the paperwork.

I’m sure that myriad patrons believe that they belong to a special club, and are “associates” or some such crap. They may as well be wearing Mickey Mouse ears, and absolutely no disrespect to any Tartlette who was a former patron. I was almost sucked in too.

Reactions: 13
Maybe that's why she never became opera singer-you need to be a good actor, too
I'd say a decent voice is quite necessary to be an opera singer. Having your voice trained does not mean that you are an opera singer. It only means that you can sing in the style of opera. Does SJ have a decent enough voice to get professional work? Has she had many roles in professional productions? I honestly have no idea.

Reactions: 10
I am posting this video as an example of TRANSPARENCY for the benefit of SJ and IJ who might not understand the concept. This lady started a fund to assist any YouTuber with legal fees. It is a masterclass in transparency.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well... well... Don't the faces of these folks say it all!

What a scam the charities really are. Watch closely with sound from 35:30 on.

Wait…did she just say they will be donating the ad revenue from Cadeaux? I thought the entire amount earned from these disgusting videos was supposed to be donated.

Well, Stephanie Jarvis only recently changed the descriptions of the different patreon tiers on her patreon page. It used to say that all patrons became 'members of the Association', now it suddenly states 'Become a benefactor of the registered non-profit Chateau de Lalande Association, which is dedicated to restoring and renovating the chateau!'. Pictures of the former statement are still to be found here, I hope. Does she really think that by changing a description on a webpage she can hide her crimes? The most interesting fact about her changing the words is: why now? We've been holding her accountable to this fact for months, years and she blatantly kept ignoring this and now she all of a sudden changes it?
This one is quite interesting as patrons were not made aware of the change - except by you! If you can make changes without notification, then this is something that needs to be watched out for. She could say that all proceeds from the patron accounts are going to the Association and thus, renovation and then later change the wording to redirect funds elsewhere. For example not everyone understands the difference between "all proceeds" and "all profits".

Reactions: 16
This one is quite interesting as patrons were not made aware of the change - except by you! If you can make changes without notification, then this is something that needs to be watched out for. She could say that all proceeds from the patron accounts are going to the Association and thus, renovation and then later change the wording to redirect funds elsewhere. For example not everyone understands the difference between "all proceeds" and "all profits".
Yes and I'm sure we'll be able to unravel everything and then engage the appropriate authorities. Everything must be legal and beyond reproach. In this matter I'm not interested in their personalities, likeability etc. I'm solely focusing on the law and transparency so that kind and generous people are not intentionally or unintentionally misled.

Wonder if she has changed the Articles of Association or the equivalent in France. Blurbs on the website means nothing.

Reactions: 11
i tried staying in bed beyond noon once. i had to get up soon after 11, because i got crampy and my back started to killing me. 🙄 😝 we are obviuosly not made for lalalalaland life
And there we have the real reason for Stephanie Jarvis' back pain........

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she has changed the Articles of Association or the equivalent in France. Blurbs on the website means nothing.
It certainly makes one wonder if there is a reason they don't want to be honest and open if they are quietly changing the wording, the effect of which quietly alters the patron's rights. We need to see the original wording and take it from there. Does anyone know when this alteration was made?

Reactions: 9
It certainly makes one wonder if there is a reason they don't want to be honest and open if they are quietly changing the wording, the effect of which quietly alters the patron's rights. We need to see the original wording and take it from there. Does anyone know when this alteration was made?
Very recently as in the last two weeks or so. Someone posted the two differences side by side. In the last thread or the previous one. Sorry can’t remember who. Maybe when the American tattlers wake up you will get more info. The association doc was also posted. Sorry again can’t remember who.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Very recently as in the last two weeks or so. Someone posted the two differences side by side. In the last thread or the previous one. Sorry can’t remember who. Maybe when the American tattlers wake up you will get more info. The association doc was also posted. Sorry again can’t remember who.
Thanks, that's very very helpful.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.