The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was posted by Lisa Hamilton, Ian's fiance, on her Facebook page. Apparently, she has no problem with the vlog and it appears that Stephanie is making a contribution to lung cancer research.
Lets hope history doesn’t repeat itself with pledging and donating.
If Lisa really is happy then that’s all that matters, there’s a plethora of reasons as to why she shouldn’t be though as many have articulated.
With all that said, LISAS feelings are priority, my heart truly aches for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This was posted by Lisa Hamilton, Ian's fiance, on her Facebook page. Apparently, she has no problem with the vlog and it appears that Stephanie is making a contribution to lung cancer research.
Pretty much sounds like Stephanie Jarvis: If you want something from me, you'll need to beg for it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well you might want to check who copied Zed's comment posted at 0 seconds ago and then who posted it here - you will discover who the real Zed Blackworth is.....
Well, that is certainly an interesting observation. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor baby. 😪 Koala have their favourite trees and become truly distressed when they are dislodged in territorial disputes. I miss Australia so much! 😢
I’m flying there on Friday evening arriving Sunday morning. 23hrs 10mins. It must be very hard for you living that far from home. ❤❤
I will be catching up on here but will not waste my holiday watching chateau diaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They’re always changing the title of their videos and the thumbnail pictures. I don’t think they’re getting the views they used to just from looking at their recent numbers.
Yes I asked Philipp once why he changed the thumbnails and tittles. He said it is to increase the views. Some titles and pictures catch more attention than others.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thank you for posting that, appreciate it.
Well, there you go, us Tattlers therefore need to take a step back and respect Lisa Hamilton's thoughts and feelings. ❤

Talktalk Now
2 hours ago
Ian did professional work at the chateau & appeared to be a lovely guy. However I hated the disrespectful clickbait of the vlog title which surely is just monetising a very sudden & sad event. Neither did we need to witness the outakes of your ‘broken speaking’ when filming after the funeral. That should have all been edited out. If you were given permission to make a record for Ian’s family then perhaps you could have considered that it should not have been all about you Stephanie. A stand alone film dedicated to him with perhaps a link to a charity of the family’s choice would have been more appropriate & respectful? Your loyal fans would have understood I’m sure.
Show less

INk_H3o1YRrc3ZQ5p7v0P8qq=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

·1 REPLY

INk_H3o1YRrc3ZQ5p7v0P8qq=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

2 hours ago
This vlog is a diary of our lives at Lalande, and to show Ian in isolation would have been to ignore the effect that his passing has had on us all. He was a lovely man, and the entire community (far beyond the walls of Lalande) have been deeply affected
emoji_u2764.png

Oh yes the effect of his passing and then his funeral clearly had a big impact on them all at shittooville. Smugmug in the kitchen attacking the pudding then both of them stuffing it down their greedy throats before all of the gaiety in the turret. Apart from Fanny’s Oscar nomination performance outside the crematorium nobody has shown any feelings of being so affected by this sad occurrence.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Definition of cunty
stephanie jarvis is a bleep
she acts like a bleep
therfore she has cunty behaviour!
I like to use the words "cuntish" and "cuntishness". As in why is everyone being cuntish today and what's with all this cuntishness behaviour. Pretty sure I didn't invent them but they are current favourites and apply well to the bleep at lielande.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I learned that they will probably move on, too, once they are finished with this château. Hope patreons realise it, too
I think you’ve nailed it. They had absolutely no problem with cashing out of three other places they completely renovated. Phillipp wants a sailboat and to eventually live where he’s originally from.

Her YouTube output is now a far cry from her very first flog about wanting to document her Chateau Life with her friends and family.

It’s now about hashing together selected parts from a couple of days as quick and easy as possible to appease the easily pleased and keep the algorithm ticking over. The integrity of the channel is non existent. She has deduced that people watch her for escapism - this is true. With that in mind she is feeding them drivel and they are kept amused by it. She’s getting views and serious earnings and she thinks she’s hit the sweet spot.

She has in fact lost all integrity just like her flogs. She records a circus act with a small handful of people willing to perform with smiles on their faces to create a false illusion in return for money and money alone.

Her mask slipped the same time this forum was created but she will remain watchable to a large group of people who don’t like to be mentally challenged and who need the world sugar coated.

The woman who has always been a shallow superficial show off, dependant on other peoples money and attention has trapped herself in a shallow, superficial world full of other peoples attention towards her and is even more so ever dependant on other people to drip feed her money. A stark lesson in being careful what you wish for!

She’s used charity, religion and death as a money making tool - she truly is odious.
I started flashing on Hieronymous Bosch faces to describe funeral-filming/donation-diverting/dead-father-exploiting Stephanie Jarvis. Not for the first time. Frogs emerging from the mouths of false prophets.

Part of the deal? Yet she has said repeatedly stated that there is no pressure for anyone who lives and works at lieLande to be filmed. To be on camera is entirely their choice. What did Ian's friends say to her about filming? I would not have kept my temper.
Have they signed releases? If not, I would bet they still own their own image and content and could sue Jarvis for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
This vlog is a diary of our lives at Lalande, and to show Ian in isolation would have been to ignore the effect that his passing has had on us all. He was a lovely man, and the entire community (far beyond the walls of Lalande) have been deeply affected ❤

Ahh... Yes, Stephanie. The same way Dan & Annelise's break up was about you and you couldn't wait to share it with your Patreon members... What happened this time around?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Talktalk Now
2 hours ago
Ian did professional work at the chateau & appeared to be a lovely guy. However I hated the disrespectful clickbait of the vlog title which surely is just monetising a very sudden & sad event. Neither did we need to witness the outakes of your ‘broken speaking’ when filming after the funeral. That should have all been edited out. If you were given permission to make a record for Ian’s family then perhaps you could have considered that it should not have been all about you Stephanie. A stand alone film dedicated to him with perhaps a link to a charity of the family’s choice would have been more appropriate & respectful? Your loyal fans would have understood I’m sure.
Show less

View attachment 1606694
·1 REPLY

View attachment 1606695
The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
This vlog is a diary of our lives at Lalande, and to show Ian in isolation would have been to ignore the effect that his passing has had on us all. He was a lovely man, and the entire community (far beyond the walls of Lalande) have been deeply affected View attachment 1606696

Oh yes the effect of his passing and then his funeral clearly had a big impact on them all at shittooville. Smugmug in the kitchen attacking the pudding then both of them stuffing it down their greedy throats before all of the gaiety in the turret. Apart from Fanny’s Oscar nomination performance outside the crematorium nobody has shown any feelings of being so affected by this sad occurrence.
I've got a reeeaaallly long fuse and have given her the benefit of the doubt and many "passes"; I tried to have an Anne Frank "in spite of everything..." approach to Fanny, but the latest vlog and her reply above solidifies it for me, she truly is a despicable human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I haven't seen the vlog, but this whole situation seems like a very poor taste to me. Ian was shown only handful of times in the vlogs and he never talked much. If she really went to his funeral and tried to film it, I have lost every bit of respect for all of them.
I don't think his sudden death should be discussed on YouTube or here, because he wasn't public figure. We don't know anything about him or his family, and Stephanie and others don't know much either. We should all leave his family and friends to mourn their loss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think they have changed it, still shows that horrendous title. Nor do i think they will change it. Narcissists don't admit to being wrong about something. She will double down on this.
cynically she is responding to comments where others have lost a loved one saying’ so sorry for your loss,w e are all thinking of you,’,Tosh

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Talktalk Now
2 hours ago
Show less

View attachment 1606694
·1 REPLY

View attachment 1606695
The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
This vlog is a diary of our lives at Lalande, and to show Ian in isolation would have been to ignore the effect that his passing has had on us all. He was a lovely man, and the entire community (far beyond the walls of Lalande) have been deeply affected View attachment 1606696

As usual Jarvis can’t see further than her own nose. I don’t understand how her flog showed the effect Ian’s passing had on ‘us all’? If Fanny and Snorts was ‘us all’ then she needs a lesson on the definition of ‘community’.

Reactions: 16
I think this is where Ian Hamilton requested donations to be made? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.