The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Clara Burnett hi, you mentioned that it was a condition of employment for Ian that he agreed to being filmed. If that is so, is it also a condition of working as a volunteer to be filmed and included in the vlogs?

Reactions: 8
Theyā€™re always changing the title of their videos and the thumbnail pictures. I donā€™t think theyā€™re getting the views they used to just from looking at their recent numbers.
I guess saying "abandoned". Will get you more views. So I heard

Reactions: 6
Billy and Ryan needing to make two vlogs a day to pay for all the times the French have seen them coming .. kitchen sales woman, the antique shop owner and the Convent owner !... Ha Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eeuuwwgh... I had no idea. Until I stumbled across tattle I just thought that she was an attention bleep. Wow was I wrong. The sooner this underbelly of unpleasantness is exposed the sooner.
To be frank, I'm now starting to view the other chĆ¢teau owners on YouTube in the same light. I wonder whether they know how detrimental SJ and Phillipa are to them all?
I know and understand that some might be decent people. However, as viewers we don't really know them. I'm perfectly sure that were I on YouTube with a chĆ¢teau I'd be distancing myself from the lalande train wreck pretty dam fast.
One can only assume that if the other chateau owners have heard the stories, they've chosen to ignore them. Or if they have heard and do believe, then Fanny has worked her charm on them in some way, they don't care, or she's got dirt on them as well and has threatened to expose them. Fanny is very talented in appearing sweetness and light, but she's truly grubby under it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Respectfully, I don't agree. Yes, it became more apparent when Phillip showed up, but again, she's responsible for her own brand and for how she's being portrayed! Someone who cares about how they are being portrayed wouldn't allow this. Someone who is moral wouldn't allow this. Ever.

Phillip is not the problem here. Stephanie is. This is who she is, deep down to her core, and Phillip is merely the type of person she attracts.
I was going to say basically the same thing!

Phillip is a lot of thingsā€¦ā€¦. But from what I have witnessed, through the smoke and mirrors, he does not agree with her much of the time, thus the ā€œstareā€ her gives her. I do not think he is a cruel person ex: when Selmar came to retrieve his belongs, it was P that greeted himā€¦.. and there are more, but you get my gist. I truly believe this whole video smells of SJ herself! She is a lost cause.

Reactions: 16
Well you might want to check who copied Zed's comment posted at 0 seconds ago and then who posted it here - you will discover who the real Zed Blackworth is.....
Lol. I went back and looked at the persons posts and ā€œZedā€ had deleted their recent YouTube comments.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
One can only assume that if the other chateau owners have heard the stories, they've chosen to ignore them. Or if they have heard and do believe, then Fanny has worked her charm on them in some way, they don't care, or she's got dirt on them as well and has threatened to expose them. Fanny is very talented in appearing sweetness and light, but she's truly grubby under it all.
I think I would be more cynical and say that they suspended their morals to publicise their own grifting. I could be wrong. But I doubt itšŸ˜¬šŸ˜³

Reactions: 7
Fanny Four Flues must be living for the engagement on her recent faux greiving video - her comments section is 3x busier than usual and we know what that means...... $$$$$. SJ would never pass up on the opportunity to commoditise another's pain in order to add to her coffers.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think this is where Ian Hamilton requested donations to be made? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't know, but it is the place I've been touting for years to make a complaint against the treatment of the sheep, the peafowl, the chickens and Ruby at Lalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's poor taste to insert the death of a dog into a video that's ostensibly in memory of a human. I just say that for what it's worth.

I best not even start on MMM, dear sweet Jesus!!
I honestly don't know how I feel about the mention of Pheobe, but I'm not sure it's poor taste. It must have been truly hard on Amaury and to include the death of a sweet innocent dog could have been at Amaury's request. We don't know. People in grief can do the strangest of things. Grief can lead people to act in ways contrary to their nature. I don't include Fanny in this because a dirty bomb would have to go off in her head for her to even feel a smidgen of empathy - her and her "funeral look." duck, she looked like a wasp.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I didn't watch last night, I haven't for a long time, but I had to watch this.
It seems to me, according to your writing, that some things have been changed.
It is unfortunate that they are, if they are.
It seems to me:
Tattle writes and edits scripts, and Stephanie makes money!
The last scene, which is exactly appropriate and what she should have done under the circumstances, except for the poorly placed and timed advertisement for Danā€™s ā€œDonā€™t You Want To Pay For My Fancy New Chateauā€ vlog. Stephanie already talked to Dan about his ā€œsecret projectā€ during the video. To add or not to add those end screen elements is completely up to whoever is uploading the video. The placement, length on screen and exactly what video you want to highlight, everything. Why couldnā€™t Stephanie have just left it off this one time? Answer: because Stephanie doesnā€™t care.
D1B5D655-76A0-4D2D-AA05-333237CCF590.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly don't know how I feel about the mention of Pheobe, but I'm not sure it's poor taste. It must have been truly hard on Amaury and to include the death of a sweet innocent dog could have been at Amaury's request. We don't know. People in grief can do the strangest of things. Grief can lead people to act in ways contrary to their nature. I don't include Fanny in this because a dirty bomb would have to go off in her head for her to even feel a smidgen of empathy - her and her "funeral look." duck, she looked like a wasp.
Well I'm sure she has no idea about empathy and morality. Maybe I'm being to harsh on her though. Perhaps she does know but just chose to wilfully abandon them for financial gain.

Reactions: 8
@Clara Burnett hi, you mentioned that it was a condition of employment for Ian that he agreed to being filmed. If that is so, is it also a condition of working as a volunteer to be filmed and included in the vlogs?
By the looks of it I think the only volunteers that they have now at shittooville are all the aspiring wannabes who desperately want to be right left and centre of all the filming. They might be exploited in terms of hours worked etc etc but they are all queuing up for the privilege and go into it with their eyes wide open. Itā€™s not like the old days when the volunteers were genuinely trying to expand their life experience but found themselves in the shittoo from hell. Now they are all pushing for the exposure Fanny will give them.

Reactions: 17
By the looks of it I think the only volunteers that they have now at shittooville are all the aspiring wannabes who desperately want to be right left and centre of all the filming. They might be exploited in terms of hours worked etc etc but they are all queuing up for the privilege and go into it with their eyes wide open. Itā€™s not like the old days when the volunteers were genuinely trying to expand their life experience but found themselves in the shittoo from hell. Now they are all pushing for the exposure Fanny will give them.
I'm not going to say more on the subject because I'm just feeding through some questions from my solicitor who is having a look into things for me.

I don't know, but it is the place I've been touting for years to make a complaint against the treatment of the sheep, the peafowl, the chickens and Ruby at Lalande.
I grew up with sheep around. They were a real pain and constantly needed deworming. I wonder if it's the same in France?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.