The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brenda really wants people reading here!
Oh sweet baby πŸ‘Ά jeebus
my face hurts ..... I haven’t laughed that much all day 😭😭😳😳

brenda - your a piece of work πŸ˜œπŸ’«πŸ’«
seriously fair play to you -

one ☝ thing the Goverment minister for entertainment is from Donegal
have a word with him babes !!!!

tattlers need funding for our block booking
conference .... at multipal destination s

were going on tour 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Back when I was a Patreon, she didn't really say where the money went. They didn't go to the chapel, that's for sure. There were so many things they could have done in one year to restore the poor building, so many little inexpensive things and yet they did nothing.
I don't know if she explains how the money is spent now tbh.
I think right now she is hiding behind the covid excuse and that not much can be done rn. They restored one stained glass window this summer and one is currently being repaired too I belive. But it’s weird she is not showing the receipts to the patrons... I would do that just out of respect for them. Also it’s weird they are not being more inquisitive

Reactions: 11
So her saying she would show where every penny goes in her latest video was utter crap??

Also yes Marie wants to appear sweet and innocent but her true nature revealed itself when they were doing the Come Dine with Me at the chateau her pettiness and competitiveness really put me off
If, as Marie has been, you have been put upon. Made to feel your are a special friend, then had that spot usurped, your work undermined by adding tat to it - then I guess maybe sometimes the worm turns? Another newbie who is slating Marie..are you getting bored in the Chateau dahlings??!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Back when I was a Patreon, she didn't really say where the money went. They didn't go to the chapel, that's for sure. There were so many things they could have done in one year to restore the poor building, so many little inexpensive things and yet they did nothing.
I don't know if she explains how the money is spent now tbh.

About Marie, yes!! You're totally right!! She's passive-aggressive and petty. I can't stand her at all.
My what a lot of newbies have got it in for Marie!!! Wonder who this one is..Nati perhaps???!!!!! :cool: :p:D:cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
This is not unusual. I’ve seen people fix up their heaps to a very high standard and find that the value has not really changed. Remember the golden rule of property: location, location, location
Or PSFB wanted the chateau, stamped her feet, the owners saw her coming, pretended others were interested too, and she paid well over the odds for the HMN!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Loki will listen to val and behave. val sounds like a wise woman.
29B965F9-874F-46AE-82AC-DD0E49B9C369.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ryan. .... it’s yourself .. pull up a chair there now

still sore at the empty thread 🧡

it’s called TATTLE not ORACLE
we come in search of knowledge

n no I’m not THESAURUS

but rule one ☝

don’t announce
the flounce

scroll πŸ“œ by
we all do
🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Subzero

18 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
  • Someone mentioned SJ not having empathy like people here. I had to πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ at that remark.
    I am in no way affiliated with the chateau ,just someone who had questions and curiosity and came here to maybe find some answers but

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Another thing I don't get is the internet issue. I live in BFE. The nearest town has 430 people. I got truly unthrottled data on a cellphone. Epoxied a cellphone booster to a magnet out of an old car speaker stuck it on the metal roof of my barn. Then I tethered 1 cellphone to a router. I have all the internet I need and great cell service for the other cellphone. Booster $125, magnet free, and cell service is $25 a month for each phone. SJ behaves like if the internet isn't provided to her on a platter finding an alternative is too much. She waited for Nattie to figure it out for her. I had to work and figured it out. But then again I shut my curtains in winter.

PS sorry about my spelling lately. I text and message in a language that isn't common enough to have a spell check setting. So my spell check gets weird sometimes. I have to remember to reset it. Thankfully my work goes to the assistant first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Which is why I personally think that it is admirable to take it on none the less. Yes, I would like to see more preservation/improvements than decoration but, who knows, if the money keeps coming in after the lake is restored, even that may become achievable.
I am a little defensive of her right now because that ghastly alien picture (not by you, tax inspector) was uncalled for. It is one thing to disagree with someone, express grievances or disappointment over something they have done, it is another to attack them.
Call me Nati or BJJ all you want!
Hi Nik πŸ˜‚

That's what I thought, too. It was totally wrong calculated. Somebody did a bad job. Which they should have discovered the first winter and complained as long there still was some warranty. Not having double glazed windows is not the reason it's cold. You should get the room warm, means only you pay a lot more. So it's either they are too greedy to pay more and rather walk around with water bottles or the heating is a catastrophe, but they didn't care enough to ask for repair.

She doesn't need a florist. Anybody can put some flowers in a vase for the guestrooms. If mismatched plates and self cooked dinner is OK for the B&B than why would she need florist bouquets?
Windows with no double glazing will make a huge difference.. they let the warmth out, and cold air in! Had it in my flat, God knows what it's like in the tit ooo..

• Haha
Jeez Lads... I’m beginning to like DB!
Oh Brenda has definitely seen the light. It’s clear she is seeing these grifters for what they are and that includes SJ. She just need the courage now to make a stand. But perhaps she is being subtle as she don’t want to lose her subscribers. Or maybe she is just doing a small ripple..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Brenda really wants people reading here!

DB, I'm starting to like your promotion of Tattle. Just one observation though, if the info is in the public domain it's fair game to post here, I think we are blessed with so many sleuths and agents. As for the personal insider knowledge and local French knowledge they are worth their weight in πŸ’°

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.