The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all things to be critical of...wow. I think it's more common for British to use but regardless it's what she calls her mom, so what???
Isn’t this a safe place to be critical of her? I’m not speaking on behalf of the Brits or the Americans, but as a 40 year old, it’s weird hearing someone my age call their mom, mummy. My kids haven’t called me mommy since around age 8 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Philipp and Nati have européen citizenship, they can work in EU wherever they like
I thought Nati was Argentinian?

So her saying she would show where every penny goes in her latest video was utter crap??

Also yes Marie wants to appear sweet and innocent but her true nature revealed itself when they were doing the Come Dine with Me at the chateau her pettiness and competitiveness really put me off
Plus her opening all the advent gifts to choose the ones she liked! And Nati said recently on the Grab a gift vlog, oh there's some missing Marie took some/hers already!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her saying she would show where every penny goes in her latest video was utter crap??

Also yes Marie wants to appear sweet and innocent but her true nature revealed itself when they were doing the Come Dine with Me at the chateau her pettiness and competitiveness really put me off
Back when I was a Patreon, she didn't really say where the money went. They didn't go to the chapel, that's for sure. There were so many things they could have done in one year to restore the poor building, so many little inexpensive things and yet they did nothing.
I don't know if she explains how the money is spent now tbh.

About Marie, yes!! You're totally right!! She's passive-aggressive and petty. I can't stand her at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Isn’t this a safe place to be critical of her? I’m not speaking on behalf of the Brits or the Americans, but as a 40 year old, it’s weird hearing someone my age call their mom, mummy. My kids haven’t called me mommy since around age 8 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Is it weird when I still want to be called mum with 70?🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Before SJ became the yt sensation she now believes she is, she was dreaming of a becoming a Moviestar. Check out this clip from a movie shot at the tit-show-shat-o in 2014, titled The Mutterer, when she was still under the impression she was going to star at the red carpet in Cannes….
Bloody hell 😳
@Clara Burnett, you keep coming up with the goods time and time again 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
y

I think you are right. But if Cat comes back she won't be able to stay as long as she wants because of Brexit. No problem for Selmar and Prince Philip but what about Natti? She is from Argentina. Has she a work permit or a European passport, Italian??????
I read on tattle that Natti has an Italian passport, too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell 😳
@Clara Burnett, you keep coming up with the goods time and time again 🙌🏻
Wow , what a load of of old tosh ! Heathcliffe must have something to say about this!:cool: It reminded me of a really bad 80s music video , a mash up of Dr mabusa meets vienna. [USER=38406]@Mojo[dublin /USER] a wealth of material for you , can’t wait for your next production.🎬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
mum 89 next week

and it’s no issue ....
personally I was braver in my 20-30 and I stopped calling her mam

she asked me to stop as
she loved been our mam
soooo

if she’s annoying me ... it’s her Christian name
if she’s winding me up .... it’s m o t h e r
if it’s a quick chat .... mam
and if I’m buttering her up .... it’s her pet name

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it weird when I still want to be called mum with 70?🤔🤔
To be called mum or mom, isn‘t weird at all. Americans aren’t accustomed to hearing adults call their moms, ”mommy”, that’s all I was trying to say. It seems it’s a more common term of endearment in the British vernacular, I’m not trying to offend, just trying to understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brilliant post! Best desciption of SJ yet; you have really summed her up and yes, I don't believe she is capable of any real affection or love. It is all linked to what she gets out of it. There is zero real compassion. I don't think she can be, or can have, a real friend. Everyone in her life is a suppoting character in her soap opera, a cast member; they are all holding her up. If she were left alone, she could not possibly remain standing for long. They are all crutches and are being used as such: financially, practically and psychologically. Most of them also have their own problems; they are there for a reason and enjoy being actors themselves but their names will never appear above hers in the titles, she is the ultimate star in her own show and everyone else is there to make her look shiny! There is something tragic about her character, not totally unlike some other tragic, but more talented divas.
And this got me thinking.. Where were all her so called friends, for 8 years, while she was depressed and alone at La la Lande.. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well at least SJ can't be blamed for the film being a flop. What a load of tosh.

Brenda - you are a norty norty girl! And why are you not spelling Tattle correctly??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
SJ realized that people are worming up to this couple way more, bc of their authenticity mostly, so she realizes that by attaching herself to them she will benefit (the same way she realized that she needed to distance herself from MP, when he was reciving backlash but still she finds the way to use him as a flying monkey ...), they are also a good contact to the fashion world in paris - perfect new BFFs, they have something she can benefit from
but how does one do it when you want to come on top and get a praise (even when leaving one's place during covid)... you pretend that you are there to help but not just one person but also helping Marie who wanted to do the flowers - arent you a lovely person? so supportive...sure
we see through you Sj and it is only time the others will do too
lol I am reading afte myself :))) ''worming up''

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marie hasn't been in for a while, either because she jumped or was pushed. Time will tell.

View attachment 439353

Attempting to insert a close up from Marie's insta - what the heck is going on here with the eyebrows? One's gone walkabout up her forehead👀. The under eye folds which are confusingly low, and more like top of solid cheek overspill or something, and then more odd lines coming out sideways from her nose......is it just me or does this look really really weird???
Noticed 2 weird marble sized lumps in her cheeks in the gift grabs!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.