The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brenda has seen the light 💖
She loves the wit on our site
Brenda leave them, they are no good
They always seem to be in a very bad mood
Come to Tattle and join the craic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Before SJ became the yt sensation she now believes she is, she was dreaming of a becoming a Moviestar. Check out this clip from a movie shot at the tit-show-shat-o in 2014, titled The Mutterer, when she was still under the impression she was going to star at the red carpet in Cannes….
Oh Clara, there are no words except BRAVO!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Michael Potts paid €89,000 on 27/05/2019 for a 80 m2 three-room apartment in the château, which included a share in all the land. But yes, what happened to the money? There are many unanswered questions. The non-profit association has been set up (under false pretenses) to cover up her dirty dealings (bank accounts abroad?). She owes tax on Patreon money received prior to January 2021 and there's the question of whether she declares her YT 'earnings' and any other income, including the rental income from the flat in London. And how can we be sure that all the Patreon money is being channeled into the association? And even if she were paying tax she's still a scrounger.

And what are the Petherdicks and all the other scroungers doing? Have they set up associations as well? I think you'll find there's a whole network of scroungers and tax dodgers and the sooner the French government looks into all this and puts and end to it the better!
this makes sense. I thought he paid way more than that but your info seems legit.
however, I still wonder what happened to that money and why wasn't invested back into the Chateau or to restore the collapsing vault in the chapel.
SJ "promised" the old owners that the chapel was going to be the first thing they would renovate. fast forward 16 years, the chapel is still there, waiting to be restored. She's so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's a promotional package. New and existing clients send out their products for feedback and as a perk. I'll know what else is in it when I get to the post office. The UV light sanitizer wand was expected.
The pervert peepshow detector was frankly concerning. But I checked into it and it does happen. I recommended adding some background info for that item in the package.
So disturbing that nowadays we have to worry about hidden cameras in places we stay

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
this makes sense. I thought he paid way more than that but your info seems legit.
however, I still wonder what happened to that money and why wasn't invested back into the Chateau or to restore the collapsing vault in the chapel.
SJ "promised" the old owners that the chapel was going to be the first thing they would renovate. fast forward 16 years, the chapel is still there, waiting to be restored. She's so weird.
We can trust Tax Inspector for sure but there must be something else: which flat is it? The flat showned as Potty's does not have 3 rooms and is not 80m2. Any suggestions?

Reactions: 3
I agree, just swap the hair and it could be him. Well spotted!!
I already suggested 2 dna tests the ones sold by a genealogy site for the gift grab. They wouldn't be the first people to discover a family secret that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We can trust Tax Inspector for sure but there must be something else: which flat is it? The flat showned as Potty's does not have 3 rooms and is not 80m2. Any suggestions?
I'm not sure. Potty's apartment seems to be a big open space, you're right about that. 🤔
or maybe they knocked some walls down to make it open space? don't really know
We must keep on digging...

Reactions: 2
I’m still playing catch up and this forum answered so many questions I was asking myself! One of my biggest “gripes” with TCD was the lack of French content or French talking. Being French myself I love it when content creators export our culture and introduce it to foreigners. But as time went on it was clear that Stephanie is basically just British. @FrenchGirl123 touched on that and her findings on IJ‘s past explained so much. I’m surprised tho how authentic and French IJ‘s accent and way of speaking sound for someone who moved around a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The windows big hairy deal. Hail broke out my storm windows. Replacement was expensive. As much as new windows. I got heavy duty clear shower curtain plastic. Glued it to the top of the window frame. Glued magnetic strips to the sides painted the same color as the window frame. Glued magnetic strips to the plastic. Caulked the windows. Sealed right up. No heat loss. The plastic rolls up behind the curtain when it's warm out. And zero condensation so no mold like the window in Marie's pic. What was going to be a temporary fix I like so much I'm keeping it. $30 for large windows each instead of $300. No ladder to install, wipes clean. It's easier than storm windows. SJ is just too lazy to find solutions.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.