The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick owned 50%, she owned 50%. Now potty owns 10%, Nick 40% and la jarvis 50%. Therefore the money was paid to Nick IMO.
She said that in 2019 the shatoooo evaluation was the same than when they bought it:cautious::unsure: Is it true????? We only see what they want us to see and hear. But I am thinking.... in France there is something called "la plus value"
When you sell a home which is not your main residence, plus value applies and you have to pay ;) See what I mean. Same price, no plus value.
I am pretty sure it is one of their "little arrangement" 😡🤑
That's what I don't get, if to own 10% potty paid £300,000 then the whole chateau costs way more than its valued €890,000 (£779,700)??

Reactions: 1
I would be extremely concerned if work booked me in to an establishment that may record their guests. Unless if course you work ‘under cover’ for your employer.
It's a promotional package. New and existing clients send out their products for feedback and as a perk. I'll know what else is in it when I get to the post office. The UV light sanitizer wand was expected.
The pervert peepshow detector was frankly concerning. But I checked into it and it does happen. I recommended adding some background info for that item in the package.

Reactions: 4
Everything about her is an act (manipulation). The newest vlog was the ultimate act. Everything was regurgitated from previous vlogs, (poor memory, my ass), with the exception of the inheritance. It was nothing more than a ploy to reel in new viewers for Patreon and passive-aggressively answer tattler questions simultaneously.

Everything about her is a character. Did she always speak so posh or is it an Eliza Doolittle situation where she learned to play the part to sound higher class than what she was? An adult calling her parents Mummy and Daddy tells me she refused to grow up and possibly used it as a way to get what she wants. IDK, is that a common British way to refer to parents? In the US, it’s uncommon for an adult to call their parents Mommy and Daddy (you’d probably get laughed at or side-eyed). She’s constantly putting on a one woman show for the camera and everyone around her. I’d be exhausted being around her, I get exhausted just watching the vlogs. She’s like a hyperactive shih tzu that runs around yapping and jumping on people for attention. The only way to shut her up is to put a drink in her hand and distract her with something shiny.

I just don’t get an ounce of authenticity from her, always has to be the loudest, always the most adored, and can’t seem to let anyone else shine. She lacks humility and compassion. Has anyone ever seen her pet Diesel? Thinking about it, I don’t believe I have. When has she done anything for anyone else that doesn’t directly benefit her? Does she have real friends or are they friendships of convenience? Surely she would have attempted to risk COVID to see her BFF, MPK. But instead she risks COVID to visit Anna and Philip? All because Marie wants to take them flowers? I would have put my foot down and said “I haven’t seen my BFF in months because of COVID, I’m definitely not traveling to a strangers chateau because you want to take them flowers”. But not SJ, the visit was for content and cross promotion. I don’t even think her and MPK are as close as they want us to believe. Friendship of convenience, when they are together, they each get content and cross promotion.

Every move is calculated and motivated by one thing...money.
Summed her up in a nut shell... does nothing for anyone, unless she's getting something from it! 👏👏👏👏

The same for YouTube. They are like Tattle in that they rely on advertising for funding revenue. It's probably cheaper than paying well known channels. The more popular the vlog, the higher the revenue and the spin offs.
An article I read today about a YouTuber who can hula hoop has millions of followers on there. Steph has a long way to go to get to that level of following.
Now see if someone sends her a hola hoop! 😂😂😂 She gets all her ideas from Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nick owned 50%, she owned 50%. Now potty owns 10%, Nick 40% and la jarvis 50%. Therefore the money was paid to Nick IMO.
She said that in 2019 the shatoooo evaluation was the same than when they bought it:cautious::unsure: Is it true????? We only see what they want us to see and hear. But I am thinking.... in France there is something called "la plus value"
When you sell a home which is not your main residence, plus value applies and you have to pay ;) See what I mean. Same price, no plus value.
I am pretty sure it is one of their "little arrangement" 😡🤑
I thought I remembered her saying in a very early vlog, that when she and Nic bought Lalande, she owned 51% and Nic 49%. Then Michael bought 10% (presumably from Nic). So that would mean she owns 51%, Nic owns 39%, and Michael 10%. I'd go back and search for the vlog but hey, life's too short.

That's what I don't get, if to own 10% potty paid £300,000 then the whole chateau costs way more than its valued €890,000 (£779,700)??
Potty paid £89K to Nic. Taking 10% of his original 49%.

Reactions: 5
y
I'm sure that's the route Cat and Philip took... Via direct email that is.
I think you are right. But if Cat comes back she won't be able to stay as long as she wants because of Brexit. No problem for Selmar and Prince Philip but what about Natti? She is from Argentina. Has she a work permit or a European passport, Italian??????

Reactions: 1
I thought I remembered her saying in a very early vlog, that when she and Nic bought Lalande, she owned 51% and Nic 49%. Then Michael bought 10% (presumably from Nic). So that would mean she owns 51%, Nic owns 39%, and Michael 10%. I'd go back and search for the vlog but hey, life's too short.

Potty paid £89K to Nic. Taking 10% of his original 49%.
oh makes more sense thanks

Reactions: 2
@Clara Burnett Is that THE Richard Curtis in the credits? What's the story behind the filming - do you know? It seems to have sunk without trace.
The director, a local American, rewrote the script for the movie when he met SJ and fell for her charms. She was bored at the time and welcomed the attention, as well as the money the director paid offered to pay for using her props, like the jaguar and her tit-show-shat-o. He moved in but turned out to be quite demanding for the non-actress SJ, who soon lost interest and made herself unavailable as much as she could, traveling all the time and forcing the director to wait for her return. In the end he did finish the movie, but no thanks to her. He lost a lot of his own money on the project.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone!
I'm a long time lurker and former SJ patreon.
I'm a non-native English speaker so please bear with me.
I immediately removed my Pateron subscription after SJ asked whether she should buy a new fridge, a new kitchen sink or tools for Selmar.

I was STUNNED.

A new FRIDGE.

With all the things wrong in the Chateau, (heating system, shutters that are about to fall down on people's heads, pipes leaking all the time), they were thinking about buying a fridge.
Besides, what kind of fridge was SJ going to buy with 10.000€? How much would a professional fridge be?
SJ said that they needed a bigger fridge because they had a hard time storing all the food in there.
And I started to wonder, if you had such a hard time storing the food why didn't you buy the fridge before? why don't you buy the fridge with your own money? They're NOT that expensive! A fridge is not a restoration project, that's not why Patreons donate money!
Moreover, I know that they have a smaller fridge where the sink is, not to mention the other fridges in the other apartments. So I can't see what the problem is, really. Just take the one Potts is not using and put it in the main Chateau. There, problem solved.

Luckily the Patreons decided to vote for Selmar's tools.

And then SJ started talking about building a SWIMMING POOL.
I was done!!!

I became a Patreon because I love chapels and I do donate to various organizations that help restore old depleted chapels. The chapel was the main reason why I donated. But everything else was just too much.
Since nobody really knows how the money is spent and because I didn't agree with what SJ was doing, I decided to remove myself entirely from the situation. I don't want to fund anybody's lifestyle or ambition.

Also, what happened with the money that Michael Potts paid for his share of the Chateau?
SJ is crying on youtube saying how poor she was and yet, in 2019 Potts MUST have given them AT LEAST 250.000€ for his share. What happened to that money? Why didn't they invest it back into the Chateau?
They only spent 300.000€ on renovations, which is a ridiculously low sum for such a big old house.

Anyhow, I just want to say that I cannot stand Marie and her stupid flower arrangements. The decorations she did for the Christmas table were absurdly humongous and SJ didn't help with her fake "aaaaaahh" "wooooow" and "paaaarfact".
She's so bland and boring, I can't believe there are people that willingly follow her channel/IG.
She pretends to be nice and good all the time but sometimes you can see her real personality shine through. Not to mention how unprofessional she is. SJ wanted red bows in the Christmas wreath and nope, she didn't put any in it. And that wreath was so bland and awful.

Anyhow, enough for today, sorry for the rant but I needed to get it off my chest LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Marie hasn't been in for a while, either because she jumped or was pushed. Time will tell.

View attachment 439353

Attempting to insert a close up from Marie's insta - what the heck is going on here with the eyebrows? One's gone walkabout up her forehead👀. The under eye folds which are confusingly low, and more like top of solid cheek overspill or something, and then more odd lines coming out sideways from her nose......is it just me or does this look really really weird???
There's something very weird happening with her face. There's something weird silicone like under the skin. When she bends forward gravity pools something in her cheeks. Her eyes have strange lines. Eyebrows are wonky. Under eye has always been an issue. But the rest is weird. We need a plastic surgeon from Botched to explain this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
y

I think you are right. But if Cat comes back she won't be able to stay as long as she wants because of Brexit. No problem for Selmar and Prince Philip but what about Natti? She is from Argentina. Has she a work permit or a European passport, Italian??????
sorry I just saw a previous post about Natti Italian passport🙄🤭

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone!
I'm a long time lurker and former SJ patreon.
I'm a non-native English speaker so please bear with me.
I immediately removed my Pateron subscription after SJ asked whether she should buy a new fridge, a new kitchen sink or tools for Selmar.

I was STUNNED.

A new FRIDGE.

With all the things wrong in the Chateau, (heating system, shutters that are about to fall down on people's heads, pipes leaking all the time), they were thinking about buying a fridge.
Besides, what kind of fridge was SJ going to buy with 10.000€? How much would a professional fridge be?
SJ said that they needed a bigger fridge because they had a hard time storing all the food in there.
And I started to wonder, if you had such a hard time storing the food why didn't you buy the fridge before? why don't you buy the fridge with your own money? They're NOT that expensive! A fridge is not a restoration project, that's not why Patreons donate money!
Moreover, I know that they have a smaller fridge where the sink is, not to mention the other fridges in the other apartments. So I can't see what the problem is, really. Just take the one Potts is not using and put it in the main Chateau. There, problem solved.

Luckily the Patreons decided to vote for Selmar's tools.

And then SJ started talking about building a SWIMMING POOL.
I was done!!!

I became a Patreon because I love chapels and I do donate to various organizations that help restore old depleted chapels. The chapel was the main reason why I donated. But everything else was just too much.
Since nobody really knows how the money is spent and because I didn't agree with what SJ was doing, I decided to remove myself entirely from the situation. I don't want to fund anybody's lifestyle or ambition.

Also, what happened with the money that Michael Potts paid for his share of the Chateau?
SJ is crying on youtube saying how poor she was and yet, in 2019 Potts MUST have given them AT LEAST 250.000€ for his share. What happened to that money? Why didn't they invest it back into the Chateau?
They only spent 300.000€ on renovations, which is a ridiculously low sum for such a big old house.

Anyhow, I just want to say that I cannot stand Marie and her stupid flower arrangements. The decorations she did for the Christmas table were absurdly humongous and SJ didn't help with her fake "aaaaaahh" "wooooow" and "paaaarfact".
She's so bland and boring, I can't believe there are people that willingly follow her channel/IG.
She pretends to be nice and good all the time but sometimes you can see her real personality shine through. Not to mention how unprofessional she is. SJ wanted red bows in the Christmas wreath and nope, she didn't put any in it. And that wreath was so bland and awful.

Anyhow, enough for today, sorry for the rant but I needed to get it off my chest LOL
So her saying she would show where every penny goes in her latest video was utter crap??

Also yes Marie wants to appear sweet and innocent but her true nature revealed itself when they were doing the Come Dine with Me at the chateau her pettiness and competitiveness really put me off

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I think
Marie hasn't been in for a while, either because she jumped or was pushed. Time will tell.

View attachment 439353

Attempting to insert a close up from Marie's insta - what the heck is going on here with the eyebrows? One's gone walkabout up her forehead👀. The under eye folds which are confusingly low, and more like top of solid cheek overspill or something, and then more odd lines coming out sideways from her nose......is it just me or does this look really really weird???
SJ looks just like Gerry in this picture

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.