The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curiouser & curiouser - can we do a post mortem on the investigative journalism that was going to come crashing down on the Patreon Days, led by Isabel 645 (or whatever). Clara was going to give some explosive news about Snorts & a showdown was guaranteed.
Now the feisty element has gone AWOL bc supposedly the guest group was too placid & there was no traction ??
C'mon tattlers are too smart to buy all that - the event has fizzled out, the groupies are content & we are horrified at the level of hospitality offered in the light of all previous shenanigans where preps went on for days, costumes, drink, tables etc. The only 'news' is that Potty has taken control of the shoppe & turned it into an online concept store where it will die a death together with the unseen Table-setting Channel.
The only 'real' and deadly funny element in all this was the call to arms by @JP in SC 👋👋
Was it all an elaborate ploy to out Clara and wind us all up? And Snorts driving 1000kms and 8 hours just to get wine is very fishy - is there no DHL or similar in France which would work out cheaper and just as quick? Curiouser & curiouser that big Non Event
You can't spit without hitting a Nicolas. Why waste the gas driving so far for wine?

Reactions: 11
One of my favourite anecdotes involving Her Majesty happened during a visit to Buckingham Palace by the then newly elected Australian Prime Minister John Keating. Shown into his private meeting with Her Majesty, she apologised for the short delay, asked if he'd been looked after during his wait and offered him a drink, which he declined. Apparently she pressed several times, a whisky perhaps, and was politely rebuffed. Into discussions PM John Keating told Her Majesty that it was the intention of his government to steer Australia towards leaving the Commonwealth and becoming a republic. Quite taken aback, Her Majesty asked why, to which John Keating explained how Australia's wealth and the continent's location within Australaisa lead the country into new realms of possibility. He explained our deeper ties our to Asian neighbours, more trade and commerce with Pacific and Asian trading partners, and that Australian growth and prosperity was not a thing that Great Britain would a part of in moving Australia forward. Mr. Keating apparently said, "To put it simply ma'am, Australia doesn't need you any more."

Shocked at this news, and quiet for a long time, Her Majesty finally said "Well, I think we'll have that drink now". After pressing her buzzer to alert staff that she wanted something, a footman appeared and was told "Two whiskies if you'd be so kind." Then turning to John Keating she said "And what will you have Prime Minister?"
Thank you @lolair. That’s so perfectly Her Majesty 👑 I hadn’t heard that anecdote previously. Keating was a take him or leave him sort of bloke. I much preferred Hawke despite his love of drinking. I don’t think he seemed to have made as many reported faux pas as Keating.

Reactions: 7
Given her contentious relationship with her mother and her lack of community integration I wonder if she doesn’t actually dislike France and it’s citizens?
I’ve found that no matter where one moves from, we long for the familiar.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There are several camps here. I'm here for entertainment purposes only. I have no grand scheme to bring Fanny and Co. down. They are not that big in the world, small potatoes really. I don't live in France, I don't know tax or labor laws, and I don't care. I'm sure the French government, like most western modern institutions, are very busy with bigger fish than Fanny and her shitshow. I know some here are out for blood, good luck. This is just a gossip forum, not a court of law. I scroll by all the legal mumble jumble posted here as I have never thought it would go anywhere, and I still don't. I have serious doubts about Isabella or Clara doing anything, it would have been too easy for Fanny's watchdogs to just run them of the property, even call the police for trespassing and being threatening. The fans aren't going to change, how long has all this been going on? Years! If the bloody fans want to send her money and gifts, well that's their business. As far as I know, they're all adults, and it's legal. Like so many have said over and over, if they weren't drooling over Fanny, it would be someone else. Cons and victims come and go and exist everywhere. I've probably upset a few tattlers, but this is still a place where people are free to express their opinions without slandering anyone. Now, I'm going to look for some entertaining comments!
I was commenting to my husband that it suddenly smelt like boiling potatoes and he asked me if I was having a stroke… better than smelling a rat. I’m potato category about Isabelle, for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree likely not Mummy with her temper a but what about Percy?
Percy can barely walk. Can't see him up nights sport bleeping alone with his computer in a darkened room tapping away: SOMEBODY ON THE INTERNET IS WRONG. Plus his stamina is better deployed, as he will know better than anybody, against Janssen, pro Isabelle as an officer of the association, and a million other ways, including perhaps bribery for getting rid of Janssen. I would wager they're working on someone they trust to succeed Isabelle as an officer of the association -- Isabelle's local lawyer named to replace her in her will? Amaury?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I was commenting to my husband that it suddenly smelt like boiling potatoes and he asked me if I was having a stroke… better than smelling a rat. I’m potato category about Isabelle, for now.
Potatoes smell better than rats unless they are spoiled. At this point we are unsure if the potatoes are spoiled, but I believe they are heading in that direction.

Percy can barely walk. Can't see him up nights alone with his computer in a darkened room tapping away: SOMEBODY ON THE INTERNET IS WRONG. Plus his stamina is better deployed, as he will know better than anybody, against Janssen, pro Isabelle as an officer of the association, and a million other ways, including perhaps bribery for getting rid of Janssen. I would wager they're working on someone they trust to succeed Isabelle as an officer of the association -- Isabelle's local lawyer named to replace her in her will? Amaury?
Percy is clever. Walking has nothing to do with it. You can easily set up a post to deliver at whatever hour you wish. Likely it is not him but do not under estimate him.

I still cannot determine if Annalise was at the event.

Reactions: 15
Potatoes smell better than rats unless they are spoiled. At this point we are unsure if the potatoes are spoiled, but I believe they are heading in that direction.

Percy is clever. Walking has nothing to do with it. You can easily set up a post to deliver at whatever hour you wish. Likely it is not him but do not under estimate him.

I still cannot determine if Annalise was at the event.
Also, Nutty was front and centre at the faux garden party-photos there for proof- when I thought someone said she was going to be missing in action.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please don't hate me for saying this, but lately I've been having doubts about Clara. I want to believe her, but the only "proof" I have is that she was correct back in May 2021 when she said S&P were dating (this was 6 months before SJ announced it on YT). That's all I have. Do any of you longtime Tattlers have other bits of info that convinced you of her existence? Would you mind sharing? This whole business with "Isabelle" is bumming me out and I need some reassurance that we at least still have our inside man. 🙏
I doubt you are alone in your assessment. Personally, I have always been suspect about the amount of attention paid to her posts. Like you said, where is the proof? I have taken her posts with more than a grain of salt. I do think some on this forum have put her up on a pedestal because they wanted to believe what she was saying. I'm not saying she is being untruthful, I'm saying "Show me the money!" Give me something as evidence, then MAYBE I'll buy it. I have my hard hat on in case I'm pelted by Clara fans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
This reminds me of Tattle tonight. Where is John Belushi when you need him? (Well I know where he is, but that’s beside the point.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did Trump give Pelossi a pen?
I was watching the signing of those documents (several times), and Charles seemed annoyed and scowled about the pen tray being in his way? Did I imagine that or is it a sign of things to come

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can't spit without hitting a Nicolas. Why waste the gas driving so far for wine?
Who knows if it's even true. Obviously, waste is just as common at the shitoo as peacock poo. Why wasn't Frugal Dutch Boy concerned about wasting gas? He's always going on about being thrifty with his down home junk renovations and how much he hates waste. Yeah, right! Got your number silly boy.

I was watching the signing of those documents (several times), and Charles seemed annoyed and scowled about the pen tray being in his way? Did I imagine that or is it a sign of things to come
I imagine that many little things will be annoying to him, especially now. He is grieving, he's old, he's tired and he has a million and one things to do. I'd be completely overwhelmed in his situation. I'd be throwing the damn inkwells, yelling obscenities and running in tears out of the room wanting my Paddington Bear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I doubt you are alone in your assessment. Personally, I have always been suspect about the amount of attention paid to her posts. Like you said, where is the proof? I have taken her posts with more than a grain of salt. I do think some on this forum have put her up on a pedestal because they wanted to believe what she was saying. I'm not saying she is being untruthful, I'm saying "Show me the money!" Give me something as evidence, then MAYBE I'll buy it. I have my hard hat on in case I'm pelted by Clara fans.
I agree with you, and I have had the same thoughts for quite a while. It was one recent comment that made me more wary

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am so glad there are others like me. I have doubted her for ages now and it’s one of the reasons I don’t post much, but I do read here. Whenever I tried to point out something factual I was just shot down and accused of being Stephanie. Even earlier today I posted and asked her to give a simple run down of the Patreon day she attended, I was told by someone that she didn’t need to prove anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know I’m disappointed that there weren’t any big kaboom moments during Stephanie’s Patron Days. At least it seemed like it was kind of crappy, just as expected. Although, I would have been impressed if Stephanie had gone all out and given her patrons a really special couple days, but she didn’t. So here we are, let’s keep on doing what we do here. We know what’s really going on at the Chateau de Lalande and everyday more and more people are realizing it too. Let’s get back to being the snarky witches that we are and never give up the search for truth, transparency and the mo-foing missing accounts.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Also, Nutty was front and centre at the faux garden party-photos there for proof- when I thought someone said she was going to be missing in action.
I just looked for this the other day because I remembered that too. It was Clara, posted on 8/8 (I don’t know how to quote from a closed thread so I’m just copying and pasting here with quotes around it):

“I can’t tell y’all how much I am looking forward to these patreon open days and the events that will make it memorable for all! I have been been strategizing and plotting with the friend that currently possesses the recordings of the Argentinian Bully going bazooka on poor little elf Tatti and we’ve decided to go with the spreading-like-wildfire-approach rather than give the footage to Selmar, which seemed most appropriate at first but we don’t trust his misguided sense of loyalty towards Stephanie Jarvis, who is as much to blame for the incident as the Nutty Oppressor herself.

Too bad Natalia Oliveto has no balls to put on the table with her too loud of a mouth and decided not to attend the spectacle, but I’m sure her poor excuse for a boyfriend is very willing to answer questions on her behalf? If he does read here, he will probably understand that when patrons are staring at him during the festivities it’s not because he’s so handsome, but because a little bird has played them a certain song…Tick Tock.

P.S. I have heard numerous rumors of trouble in paradise anyway for the Argentinian Loudmouth and her Boy Wonder Wood (Or Wood Wonder, or Boy Wonder, or Wood Boy, whatever...). Someone is trying to convince me that Nutty is next on the list of stripe-throughs. I am not satisfied enough yet with the proof given, so will reserve judgement but will share this: her absence from the patron message about the open days is no coincidence.”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am so glad there are others like me. I have doubted her for ages now and it’s one of the reasons I don’t post much, but I do read here. Whenever I tried to point out something factual I was just shot down and accused of being Stephanie. Even earlier today I posted and asked her to give a simple run down of the Patreon day she attended, I was told by someone that she didn’t need to prove anything.
For full transparency, here is the post of Princess 73:

Princess 73, i. Her earlier post wrote “So what was the food? You told us just last month that you went to a dinner party recently at LaLande (the one where SJ mentioned Philip and his drugs). Why would you go to that if you don’t eat the food there?

I’m sure I’ll get a lot of ridicule for this comment, but so far you haven’t really said anything that shows me you were at the Patreon days. Just giving us a rundown of the events of the day wouldn’t give you away as it would be the same for everyone there.”

I, Grace Mckitten responded :

“IMHO, you have deliberately misinterpreted Clara’s post. Clara said she didn’t “ touch much of the food served” not that she “doesn’t eat the food there.”

Clara provides information that she feels comfortable providing without revealing herself or putting herself in a precarious or uncomfortable position. By now, after Clara’s years on this forum, you can choose to believe her or not believe her. She is not obligated to give you a run down of the events to prove to your satisfaction she was in attendance.”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember the $6,000 secretary desk from the Givenchy auction that Stephanie bought herself for her birthday?
E9EF044F-BECB-4A0E-A757-408222EB5AAB.jpg

I wonder if Steve paid a local brocante $6,000 for the secretary desk he bought for Sara’s birthday? Probably not.
6714A211-A055-40C0-8E31-9FB9E4F2F5D6.jpeg

7643F098-C1E8-4904-AE53-FE9B5DA4D5F1.jpeg

3A3F6CDC-0DB3-48D4-9AB9-3964F3A2E1D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.