The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling sad that 'something' is trying to divide us Tattlers.
I’m thinking it’s gonna kick off when our fellow Tattlers in other time zones get caught up on the posts. Gonna be a bumpy morning. It’s the frustration talking. We all share a common goal though. And, for the most part, we are a supportive group. I have faith we can keep it together. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m not sure if anyone wants to hear any more comments about what is happening but I saw something in a video I watched… of the walkabout with William and Catherine and Harry and Meghan. At one point in the video, someone from behind approaches Meghan to take the flowers and she looks as though she is going to rip his head off until she realizes a camera is facing her. In another moment, Catherine gracefully allows the flowers to be taken. What a difference. So telling. I have not read recent pages so I’m not sure if anyone is still posting on this subject. Meghan reminds me of SJ at this moment. One face for the public and another in private….but falters just the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No ma’am. I am a retired journalist who is well aware of the differences. No need to google something I took a number of university courses on and still continue to update annually even though I no longer need them. While you have the definitions correct you seemed to have missed out the difference between public/private figure. Also you seemed to have missed that I was pointing out her ability to sue over a statement of fact only, not one of falsehood. Please do presume to lecture me on an action I survived multiple court challenges on.
My point is being lost here. I want to make sure if people are talking about exposing Fanny, to do so anonymously to avoid being sued. I didn't like getting my hand slapped with a petty response - in the future, let's be a little more diplomatic. That is all. End of. Move on.

Reactions: 3
I have low expectations for the attacks on Clara which have always been among the most absurd displays of horseshit in a venue basically shoulder high with it; the questions addressed to her literally make me snork my bedtime warm milk beverage.
Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. So is, it's not fair. Time to get smarter, not dumber.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
From @c’est moi
Please can we change Sara's title to sewist. It may not be a real word but sewer, correctly pronounced, is a whole different thing.

😂🤣🤣
I would say “maker” as “curtained maker” for myself or seamstress as in custom home decor seamstress. Never used sewist- and you nailed it on “sewer”!!! Not a sewing term! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😜
“Maker” is the term used now for creative types that are “Makers”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what was the food? You told us just last month that you went to a dinner party recently at LaLande (the one where SJ mentioned Philip and his drugs). Why would you go to that if you don’t eat the food there?

I’m sure I’ll get a lot of ridicule for this comment, but so far you haven’t really said anything that shows me you were at the Patreon days. Just giving us a rundown of the events of the day wouldn’t give you away as it would be the same for everyone there.
I share your scepticism. Was Annaliese there @Clara Burnett, I am sure this wouldn't blow your cover answering this.

Reactions: 17
Makes me wonder if @MojoDublin had also been blocked, along with our other freespeaking tartlets...What is going on??
Mojo most definitely has not been blocked!

I have long held suspicions about a couple of prolific and "expert" Tattler posters who seem able to derail and convince others to blindly follow their lead.
For the record, Clara is not one of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I refuse to be disheartened. Every time someone comes here and gets the blinders removed from their eyes, that is a success. And they do keep coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure if anyone wants to hear any more comments about what is happening but I saw something in a video I watched… of the walkabout with William and Catherine and Harry and Meghan. At one point in the video, someone from behind approaches Meghan to take the flowers and she looks as though she is going to rip his head off until she realizes a camera is facing her. In another moment, Catherine gracefully allows the flowers to be taken. What a difference. So telling. I have not read recent pages so I’m not sure if anyone is still posting on this subject. Meghan reminds me of SJ at this moment. One face for the public and another in private….but falters just the same.
I didn't get that impression from the video. There were literally 100s of cameras aimed at her. Why would the presence of just 1 specific camera cause her to suddenly change her demeanor?

Video of 2 instances of handlers interacting with her:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I offer up the services of an up & coming YouTube channel to share “the recording” in the top secret hot chateau gossip portion of their next video. It would be referred to as coming from an anonymous little birdie and to take it for what it’s worth. I also know of one or two other channels that would probably also be interested in sharing.
I will pass on your offer to the person that has the recording. The fact that he/she hasn't shared it publicly yet is not a good omen though, neither is the recent interaction I witnessed between this person and the Argentinian Bully. They seem to have settled disputes for now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I will pass on your offer to the person that has the recording. The fact that he/she hasn't shared it publicly yet is not a good omen though, neither is the recent interaction I witnessed between this person and the Argentinian Bully. They seem to have settled disputes for now.
Everyone becoming chicken little.

Clara, was Annalise present on any patron days event ?

Reactions: 11
Is there anything else of interest you can share from your recent visit?
There's a lot of titbits that will come back to me, I'm sure. The main shock however and I keep repeating it, was meeting these gullible people in real life. I know we talked about it a lot and we have a lot of names for them; we even call them brainwashed. Reading their comments online is one thing, but actually talking to them was like entering another dimension where literally everything was tilted the wrong way. I don't know why this shocked me as much as it did. It's not that I started doubting my own opinions or views, but being surrounded by people who not only don't share that view but are not interested in it, certainly had an impact. Another important realization: these were not the people her money is coming from.

Were you able to take pictures of the packages left on the floor?
I was never alone in the kitchen, so no, no pictures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn't get that impression from the video. There were literally 100s of cameras aimed at her. Why would the presence of just 1 specific camera cause her to suddenly change her demeanor?

Video of 2 instances of handlers interacting with her:

Correct 2nd video

Reactions: 7
Was it all an elaborate ploy to out Clara and wind us all up?
Who knows. If so, it's a really low blow. I do know I had some good intentions (and some good material to work with) but if you read back on my post, I did try and lower expectations beforehand. Staying safe myself and keep my identity hidden will always be my priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There's a lot of titbits that will come back to me, I'm sure. The main shock however and I keep repeating it, was meeting these gullible people in real life. I know we talked about it a lot and we have a lot of names for them; we even call them brainwashed. Reading their comments online is one thing, but actually talking to them was like entering another dimension where literally everything was tilted the wrong way. I don't know why this shocked me as much as it did. It's not that I started doubting my own opinions or views, but being surrounded by people who not only don't share that view but are not interested in it, certainly had an impact. Another important realization: these were not the people her money is coming from.

I was never alone in the kitchen, so no, no pictures.
What do you mean by these are not the people her money is coming from? They weren’t the high level patrons? We’re they the 5$ patrons?

Reactions: 9
Just playing devils advocate here:

Isabelle was a clumsy attempt to try to out the identity of Clara because Fanny wants to know who she is and to put an end to insider info being revealed? Isabelle seemed very pushy in wanting to interact with Clara.
Forcing ourselves to go to bed after wine and meeting a few new friends.I really wish I had a secret handshake with @Clara Burnett but sure hope to get a wink.
Wouldn't that be convenient?

Reactions: 5
So what was the food? You told us just last month that you went to a dinner party recently at LaLande (the one where SJ mentioned Philip and his drugs). Why would you go to that if you don’t eat the food there?

I’m sure I’ll get a lot of ridicule for this comment, but so far you haven’t really said anything that shows me you were at the Patreon days. Just giving us a rundown of the events of the day wouldn’t give you away as it would be the same for everyone there.
Shoot the messenger, why don't you? Don't worry, I get it. And I will never force my opinion or views on anyone, au contraire: I urge everybody to keep using their own critical minds, always, which is why her patron days and the people attending where such an energy drain for me, the lack thereof. To answer your question: dinner parties at her shittoo, between the flogging, everybody taking pictures and the actual eating leaves plenty of opportunity to pretend to enjoy it, without actually touching anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.