The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course, the biggest screw up, allegedly misusing the non profit association to grab tax free funds which are clearly not spent properly on restoration work or Fanny would have no problems revealing where every bit of Patreon funding has been spent.

Fanny has knives potentially at her back from all of these people/entities that she has screwed over or cheated and may have to face accountability at some point. Think of the dozens of people who have the dirt on the little orphan princess that could cause her criminal or financial issues.
I do hope we all get to see this ......so many people "have stuff" on her and if just one decides to talk ..... maybe it will open the flood gates??? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just have visions of them gathered around the dirty kitchen drinking their wine having a good laugh about how they were wagging the tail. Hope I’m way off but they have been playing with tattle for a long time. Phi Phi took great delight in saying he had been on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Isabelle6541 was studious at teasing, chiming in. And just when we thought she was out and about in her camo, just when we’d fuss a little wishing her well - she’d jump in again. Nothing wrong in posting a picture, offering another tease WHILST SHE OR HE WAS THERE. But that didn’t happen. Travel has nothing to do with it, she could have zinged a snappy picture or two or way. It is wholly unlike her, as she was so game to tease - and I repeat, as many of us did - you have a team on the ground, going in - your mouth is shut, until after. But Isabelle6541 could not wait to roll it all out.
Clara on the other hand has a credible writing style, very good with words and leads - has a few tricks in her bag, and staunch comments. But there are times that I could play Clara as well, and store the pot. I know Clara is a folk hero here. And maybe that’s part of the game as well.
Anyway. . . . . . .

If I'm honest I'm doubting ALL the alleged intelligence coming in about the HMN. A lot doesn't add up. Lots of crumbs dropped, but as of the last few months very little connects into solid evidence. It's all so deflating. I truly thought it was her time up, Stephanie Jarvis would be exposed as the fraud she is with a camera rammed in her face, wrinkles and all, scrambling for excuses etc.... We have no word from our reporter team claiming to be on the ground and no definite evidence that Clara was there during the Patron days. Does a recording really exist? Who records during an argument?... stuff from movies. Phyllis is meant to have been involved with something concerned with an age of consent. Phyllis is getting kicked out the HMN at the earliest opportunity. Next, Phyllis is engaged to Stephanie....??? Nick is selling up? Who do you believe when there is no concrete evidence for anything? I think it's also telling much like the HMN and Stephanie's pre-Covid 19 friends not returning many of the Tartlet OG's have left. I wonder why?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I do hope we all get to see this ......so many people "have stuff" on her and if just one decides to talk ..... maybe it will open the flood gates??? :unsure:
All of her misdeeds are intertwined: if her YouTube misdeeds are revealed, that can influence her Patreon funding by deterring Patrons: if her Patreon misdeeds are revealed, that could influences Patreon funding and the YouTube following, which affects her monthly income; all of these could affect channel 4 DIY and the boost to her YouTube accounts and credibility; if her gift grab misdeeds are revealed, it can affect her monthly income thru YouTube or Patreon or thru the loss of transactional donations and free gifts; if her Patron funding misuse is revealed, it can lead to potential criminal/ civil problems and can adversely affect her inclusion in the DIY seres, affect her Patron funding and the popularity of her you tube channels, high affects her monthly income. Ant of these misdeeds can affect the new travel channel she started.

All of her misdeeds and ventures and intermingled and tangled together.

Reactions: 13
Perhaps not, but mummy is. And the name is Isabelle afterall…
Mummy is strategic, excellent point. But written American English? Maybe not so much. I also think she's too crabby to play a long game like that? Blows up in the laundry room, big time, attacks Snorts' €8 chandelier? Interested in your analysis.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I'm honest I'm doubting ALL the alleged intelligence coming in about the HMN. A lot doesn't add up. Lots of crumbs dropped, but as of the last few month very little connects into solid evidence. It's all so deflating. I truly thought it was her time up, Stephanie Jarvis would be exposed as the fraud she is with a camera rammed in her face, wrinkles and all, scrambling for excuses etc.... We have no word from our reporter team claiming to be on the ground and no definite evidence that Clara was there during the Patron days. Does a recording really exist? Who records during an argument?... stuff from movies. Phyllis is meant to have been involved with something concerned with an age of consent. Phyllis is getting kicked out the HMN at the earliest opportunity. Next, Phyllis is engaged to Stephanie....??? Nick is selling up? Who do you believe when there is no concrete evidence for anything?
I find it odd that Nick hasn’t been there with his family much this year. Maybe it was just because of lock downs but it felt like they used to visit a few times throughout the year. If they’ve sold their share, why not just say?

Reactions: 24
I find it odd that Nick hasn’t been there with his family much this year. Maybe it was just because of lock downs but it felt like they used to visit a few times throughout the year. If they’ve sold their share, why not just say?
One plausible reason, Antoine is a big kid now and has more important, and kid-friendly, things to do during his vacay.
I'm actually inclined to believe Clara, on Nick and most other matters. She sounds appropriately full of existential nausea after three days with the grifters and the griftees, and sadly disappointed about no apparent public surfacing of the Isabelle group. She can't spill cause loose lips sink her own ship. And intelligent, I'm legit detail like supermarket ham wrappers on the floor of the arriere cuisine -- man you'd have to be Charles Dickens to make that kind of tit up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If I'm honest I'm doubting ALL the alleged intelligence coming in about the HMN. A lot doesn't add up. Lots of crumbs dropped, but as of the last few months very little connects into solid evidence. It's all so deflating. I truly thought it was her time up, Stephanie Jarvis would be exposed as the fraud she is with a camera rammed in her face, wrinkles and all, scrambling for excuses etc.... We have no word from our reporter team claiming to be on the ground and no definite evidence that Clara was there during the Patron days. Does a recording really exist? Who records during an argument?... stuff from movies. Phyllis is meant to have been involved with something concerned with an age of consent. Phyllis is getting kicked out the HMN at the earliest opportunity. Next, Phyllis is engaged to Stephanie....??? Nick is selling up? Who do you believe when there is no concrete evidence for anything? I think it's also telling much like the HMN and Stephanie's pre-Covid 19 friends not returning many of the Tartlet Ons have left. I wonder why?
There was an apparent cat and mouse situation going on. After a particular meaty observation from one poster the next thing we know there were really scandalous accusations from another poster. It was tit for tat for awhile and like you I'm doubting all intelligence coming from the tit show. I could not imagine that there was going to be a confrontation from anyone at the faux garden parties.

Mummy is strategic, excellent point. But written American English? Maybe not so much. I also think she's too crabby to play a long game like that? Blows up in the laundry room, big time, attacks Snorts' €8 chandelier? Interested in your analysis.
Agree likely not Mummy with her temper a but what about Percy?

Reactions: 10
I know we’re all wondering if we got scammed. I do think the the threat of a tattler walking amongst them would be enough to at least make Fannys back go out. So, if that is all that was accomplished I’m happy with that. For now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know we’re all wondering if we got scammed. I do think the the threat of a tattler walking amongst them would be enough to at least make Fannys back go out. So, if that is all that was accomplished I’m happy with that. For now.

You hateful witch lol

• Haha
Penises are not so much my style or preference when it comes to leaving my mark, but believe me: if she finds it she will know what I mean.
And if she discovers the damage to her beloved wallpaper and then discovers your identity, can she come after you legally?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I questioned @Isabelle6541 quite a few threads back and got pounced on. It seemed so foundation-less and I hope I am wrong, but it did appear very amateurish thus my "famous five" comment which would be in line with Fanny'scharacter. So we enjoy the banter or we plan something solid, or we just wait and watch for to to die a natural death, which ultimately it will. I do still muse on whether we are as sad as the cult followers, sure I enjoy the chat but we are just as obsessed by her- but not making any real difference?
There are several camps here. I'm here for entertainment purposes only. I have no grand scheme to bring Fanny and Co. down. They are not that big in the world, small potatoes really. I don't live in France, I don't know tax or labor laws, and I don't care. I'm sure the French government, like most western modern institutions, are very busy with bigger fish than Fanny and her shitshow. I know some here are out for blood, good luck. This is just a gossip forum, not a court of law. I scroll by all the legal mumble jumble posted here as I have never thought it would go anywhere, and I still don't. I have serious doubts about Isabella or Clara doing anything, it would have been too easy for Fanny's watchdogs to just run them of the property, even call the police for trespassing and being threatening. The fans aren't going to change, how long has all this been going on? Years! If the bloody fans want to send her money and gifts, well that's their business. As far as I know, they're all adults, and it's legal. Like so many have said over and over, if they weren't drooling over Fanny, it would be someone else. Cons and victims come and go and exist everywhere. I've probably upset a few tattlers, but this is still a place where people are free to express their opinions without slandering anyone. Now, I'm going to look for some entertaining comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
And if she discovers the damage to her beloved wallpaper and then discovers your identity, can she come after you legally?
Good idea not to post a pic of it. I can just imagine them looking for it as someone else also mentioned.
1662858811164.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nothing political meant at all here but I was always amused by President Trump signing and and handing out pens ! Come on King Charles III.

Ink Well Gate part 2.. Johnny the Bonnie to the rescue, Our Hero

Did Trump give Pelossi a pen?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A light meal in the fish shack tonight, mama.

Dragoon Punch
Picked Crab
Ho-made Mayo
Benne Seed Wafers

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure I'd conclude that from this. What I would conclude from this piece is that it is extremely likely the "officials" in this case aren't from the local police station. And that it didn't take somebody dropping a dime on him to get them to act.
Nobody says "no" to him, and by many accounts, people have been telling him how smart he is all his life. Diana did not fall in line; others who challenge or disagree with him are also angrily ghosted.
Off the topic of the royals, a small story to share...
This going back quite a number of years. A friend from home in Australia, whose family keeps a world renowned horse stud, wanted to travel and in England secured a place at a stately home there. The aristocratic family she worked for, treated her exceptionally well and made her part of their family. Everything went well, her work as a trainer, strapper and general horse related factotum held her in high regard with the family who treated her beautifully. They were truly kind, generous and warm towards her... until Prince Charles came to stay for several weeks. There was an immediate change in attitude with Charles questioning why on Earth the family should have included a "servant" and an Australian one at that in their families lives. Didn't they know better? When first introduced, the Aussie was told by Charles that 'Oh no, one did not include a person from the colonies in family routines. Those ex-convicts were to learn their place and it wasn't in the great hall, but in the stables where she, as an Australian (oh horror of horrors one of Irish extraction) belonged in her proper place mucking out horse tit.' Were he joking, it was not apparent but deeply hurtful. The family followed suit, sycophanticly agreeing with the PoW and her time at this stately manor came to an abrupt end when she could no longer endure his insults. She'd kept her mouth shut but packed and left, and leaving no word, returned to Oz. Since that time her families horse stud has refused every request from the crown to supply horses to their stables. The Queen was told why this was happening and allegedly tore bloody strips off her princeling son for loosing her 100s of 1000s of £ in business. The crown was ghosted. The Aussie horse trainers and stud farmers turned their attentions to the princely Arabian peninsula states and went on to gain enormous respect and wealth for their involvement in developing richly viable stud farms there; and cheers to them for essentially giving Charles the finger for the way their daughter was treated.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I still believe the only ways Stephanie can be knocked down a peg or two is through financial misdeeds, labor law violations or sexual harassment. The last 2 will require a person/persons to come forward and reveal themselves.
I also feel as though some of the cloak & dagger shenanigans were being posted here to rile everyone up and gave a false sense of hope....ya know kind of like how Stephanie treats her viewers.

Reactions: 20
Please don't hate me for saying this, but lately I've been having doubts about Clara. I want to believe her, but the only "proof" I have is that she was correct back in May 2021 when she said S&P were dating (this was 6 months before SJ announced it on YT). That's all I have. Do any of you longtime Tattlers have other bits of info that convinced you of her existence? Would you mind sharing? This whole business with "Isabelle" is bumming me out and I need some reassurance that we at least still have our inside man. 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.