The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know... those inkwells and pens... that grimace that said move these f*cking things out of the way šŸ¤£
It was all laid out back to front wasn't it. Inkwell in the front, seemed to annoy Charlie a bit. Orff with their heads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wondered if Stephanie had a couple of Botox injections. At least in her forehead area, there were two roundish bulges, one on each side of her forehead. I also noticed in the vlog, her forehead didn't really "move" with her eyebrows as it normally does.

With regard to the Kenyan news screenshot, there was another one from India, where the chyron called Charles "Queen Charles". I couldn't get a good shot of it that would make sense because the screen was busy as heck, and in whatever language it was, but I just saw "Queen Charles" in English. That Indian station was certainly bringing the same energy as the Kenyan station!
Well, we have many Indian friends and they told us nobody is very happy for the one day State Mourning on September 11th throughout India, announced by the Government, given what they had to endure throught the Raj time. Actually, why should they?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Escape to the Nightmareā€¦ there went Ashtray again with his ā€œbrilliantā€. Everything is just brilliant. Perhaps that APP can teach him some more English vocabulary. šŸ˜† I hear the APP is brilliant!

A208F1D5-DD1A-42C5-AB6A-5625C20B6D48.gif

Iā€™ve just read a YouTube community post by a fellow tartlet from Lidl, that she is no longer able to share her thoughts here with us and it is not by her choice.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
The Queen died on my birthday. I cried. I loved Elizabeth II, even though I'm not a fan of the Imperial history of monarchical England. I'll always get the question "when did Elizabeth II die?" right on British trivia quizzes. Also, I just attended a Scottish-Irish Highland festival in Estes Park Colorado today. Lots of musicians from Scotland and Ireland. No one mentioned the Queen. Maybe they thought we Americans wouldn't care, or maybe they're not fans of the queen because of their "complicated" relationship with royalty. Does anyone know who will care for the Royal Corgis, Muick, Sandy, Lissy, and Candy?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall here.

View attachment 1568322
David Cameron: "just took a driving lesson and was told to hold the steering wheel like so...I think I'll just keep my personal driver."

• Wow
  • Haha
I was wondering if it was Magret de Canard , if so a bit risky as a quite often people can be funny about eating duck.
I wondered if that's what it was, too! It seems too thick to be a slice of prosciutto! The color would certainly be right if it was duck.
I guess we'll find out tomorrow, when her video comes out. Can't wait to be horrified about it all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was all laid out back to front wasn't it. Inkwell in the front, seemed to annoy Charlie a bit. Orff with their heads!!
AWKWARD! I thought it was funny how William tried to save the day by repositioning the inkwell and requesting the pens back - and did Charles knock the top off of one of the inkwells and William put it back on? And why is William wearing such a scowl on his face? He doesn't look happy at all. Poor chap. That look on Charles's face when the pens were in the way of his royal forearm, was like he was saying "I'm the king now, and when I sign a document I expect to have all my forearm needs to be attended to."

Reactions: 11
Possibly but Duck would need to be sliced really thin in order to roll it like that. I think its not even been a full ham but packaged ham from supermarket or deli.
You can buy packets of pre-sliced Magret de canard fumĆ© (quite thinly sliced). Between ā‚¬3-ā‚¬7 a pack from the supermarket. I buy it in the local IntermarchĆ© for entrĆ©es with goats cheese, walnuts and honey on a bed of young salad leaves. Simple.

• Heart
I wish I could adopt one of those corgis. I would even use my best QEII voice when summoning them. I'm strangely worried about their well-being. After all, they're grieving too. Maybe they have their own caregivers, handlers, vets, etc so they'll be ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Johnny the Bonnie get King Charles III some of these, before he ends up crying over spilt ink.
Loved part where Wiliam Prince of Wales replaced the lid.

The ink well was a gift from William and Harry (they should have left it at the shop).
The Royals should have visited Emmaus and got a bigger table !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think it is Prosciutto.. another screen shot found
No, that's definetly not prosciutto (if you mean the Italian "prosciutto crudo", row ham) as it is too thick, dark and the fat looks to be added around it. Also the shape of the slice. That looks definitly like canard ham.

Reactions: 8
lcasr-le-coeur-a-ses-raisons.gif

Brenda Gibbons is on one.
My question, where was Davy, during Patron Days???

1662808769839.png
1662808782108.png
1662808792393.png
1662808803773.png
1662808812405.png
1662808821589.png
1662808853126.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve just read a YouTube community post by a fellow tartlet from Lidl, that she is no longer able to share her thoughts here with us and it is not by her choice.

Kathy's Flog in France.4 hours ago
Dear Tattlers, I have tried several ways to pass the message below from Francoise Moulin. I was moderated several times and WILL witch ABOUT THE MODERATORS ON MY CHANNEL! This morning after carefully writing yet another post about this (she is/was a patron and am sure you have her now deleted comments there somewhere) I have been BANNED. FranƧoise Moulin ā€¢ 14 hours ago Hello Kathy, Maybe it's not the right place but I was banned from Escape to the Chateau de La Lande and more and also from Tattle life because they thought I was a flying monkey. I'm a bit disappointed by the Patreons' day. Clara or Carla can't remember her name doesn't say much about it and Isabelle something who was supposed to be there didn't comment on Tattle life yet. The shitelaine is making more money than ever. The forum Tattle life Chateau Diaries is on since September 2020, we are September 2022 and I don't see any result. I was surprised to see Stephanie Jarvis commenting few seconds after I posted my comments on Escape to the Chateau de La Lande and more. All my comments were deleted. I feel Tattle life Chateau Diaries is, as we say in French: "Un coup d'Ć©pĆ©e dans l'eau".
Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 12.40.33.png

Who banned Kathy @Mme Flog ? I too am beginning to think we have been taken for fools by certain Tartlets claiming to have intelligence - which is truly sad because at the end of the day most of us were taken advantage of by Stephanie Jarvis via Patreon and wish to see her tyranny come to an end. If someone is playing games with us they are just as bad as Stephanie Jarvis, if not worse.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I need to have an emesis basin nearby when I read these posts.

Phi Phi "laboring" over that painting. So inspiring. Thank you, Brenda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Helllo tattlers
After some time away I wanted to check back in find out the goss on those patreon days but it seems like Iā€™m too early for any big news (and too late for the pre excitement šŸ˜…).
In my attempt to find something myself, I was scouring through Instagram. Itā€™s not from the patreon days, but about two weeks ago, a guest (I think) posted some videos from chateau, showing the current state of the grand salon:

Just thought Iā€™d share in case someone hasnā€™t seen it yet! Also I never noticed that crazy bathroom behind the other salon!
Great sleuthing @KitKat_theNewRat so to tap onto this I think I know who this couple is ie. Kevin & Catherine from Ireland.
See Crapeau Unwrapped Aug 16 below.

Below is from kittenkat1979's instagram ...
1662810370497.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
AWKWARD! I thought it was funny how William tried to save the day by repositioning the inkwell and requesting the pens back - and did Charles knock the top off of one of the inkwells and William put it back on? And why is William wearing such a scowl on his face? He doesn't look happy at all. Poor chap. That look on Charles's face when the pens were in the way of his royal forearm, was like he was saying "I'm the king now, and when I sign a document I expect to have all my forearm needs to be attended to."
Whoever placed the inkstand on the desk messed up! No-one in their right mind would have placed it where it was likely to be knocked over by any one seated at that desk. The King moved it so that it could be used properly. I didn't think that the Prince of Wales was scowling, merely looking sombre as the occasion demanded and replaced the lid. Imagine the ink well spilling over the newly signed proclamation! Honestly, what do people expect from an occasion like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gordon Brown to Boris..."I know what you did last summer."
Yeah šŸ¤£ I couldn't imagine what they could have to talk about! And noticed Cameron was ignoring Johnson too. And them being old university buddies n'all "Timmy" was looking old.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.