The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Jarvis has made herself a public figure it can only be libel/slander/defamation if it is provably false. Loss of income etc doesn’t matter if the statements are factual. If she were still a private citizen that would make the situation different and she would then have legal recourse. It also depends on the physical location where the publication is incorporated.
Ouch. Someone has been googling. I don't know what the rules are in France and England, but in the US several things have to happen for a libel suit to be filed (slander is spoken and libel is written)...Someone made a statement; The statement was published; The statement caused injury; The statement was false, and The statement did not fall into a privileged category. Tattler would be wise to keep this in mind.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
oh God I just realized my passport does say this is property of HMR as I am a resident of another country now i hope they don't require new ones issued surely not before it expires i just got a new one that wouldnt make sense

He was PM Paul Keating! He shook my hand when I became an Aussie citizen 25 years ago, and I really did not like him then. But more recently he has been making a lot of sense regarding our newly rejected Liberal/National (LNP) combined Federal government. IMHO we will move closer to a Republic now that The Queen is no longer our head of state. Australia is now a very multi cultural country. But it won't happen until a suitable period of mourning has passed.

How exciting..Not!
I kept typing John instead of the correct Paul, as I had the insidious Pauline Hanson and John Howard on my mind. Apologies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
oh God I just realized my passport does say this is property of HMR as I am a resident of another country now i hope they don't require new ones issued surely not before it expires i just got a new one that wouldnt make sense
No don’t worry, I looked this up as my son’s new passport came through last month. They will be changed at renewal so no panic.

Can someone explain who Johnny the Bonnie is. I guess I have missed something along the way.
As you can see the pics speak more than the description and William doesn't spring to mind when I see him.

Those corgis ! They were certainly the Queen's favourites but not popular with her entourage, they are apt to snap at ankles & not well house trained - spoilt little gremlins but having royal stardust they won't be short of a home. I'd prefer to adopt an ex-racing greyhound that end up slaughtered or ill-treated when they're no longer profitable. Or one of those beagles who were freed from testing labs after being used for experiments.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stephanie Jarvis's lavish lifestyle:
1662817331301.png

How Stephanie Jarvis treats the people who make that lavish lifestyle possible:
1662817469121.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Good day all! Hmm...many thoughts are passing in my feeble brain about the lead up to some exciting exposes at patreon days that, so far, have not come to the forefront. Speculations abound. Was it a ruse by certain devious flying monkeys planted here to make fools of us? Could be. Will we hear something in the near future to sooth our worries and concerns? Maybe. Will Fanny continue her rise to fame and glory? Perhaps. Stay tuned the saga continues, but don't hold your breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ouch. Someone has been googling. I don't know what the rules are in France and England, but in the US several things have to happen for a libel suit to be filed (slander is spoken and libel is written)...Someone made a statement; The statement was published; The statement caused injury; The statement was false, and The statement did not fall into a privileged category. Tattler would be wise to keep this in mind.
No ma’am. I am a retired journalist who is well aware of the differences. No need to google something I took a number of university courses on and still continue to update annually even though I no longer need them. While you have the definitions correct you seemed to have missed out the difference between public/private figure. Also you seemed to have missed that I was pointing out her ability to sue over a statement of fact only, not one of falsehood. Please do presume to lecture me on an action I survived multiple court challenges on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All, theres been lot of people trying to sow discord in here. Some people have deleted their accounts and some newbies have been banned for trying to stir up trouble. Lets get back on topic. Mods only ever want threads to run well and take a lot of abuse. If you have any issues raise them in forum business as posting here only makes it a self fulfilling prophesy for those that want to disrupt and people to attack tattle mods.

Of course no tattler can get you banned by malicious reporting, it doesn't work like that. Also you're only allowed one account on tattle, setting up a new one and pretending to be someone different isn't allowed.

Now let's get back on topic

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Gordon Brown is saying, "Just for once, try and behave yourself, you blithering idiot." Cameron clearly overhears and mutters "You tell him, Gordon." Sir Keir Starmer is thinking, "Just thump him."
Gordon Brown who sold off our Gold and turned a blind eye to the Rotherham Gangs. I put him lower than Blair, and he is a turd of the highest order.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It looks like there is a tiny toilet without a hand basin in the corner of the winter salon. I do remember her saying this was never used so maybe the water supply has been cut. Then there is access through to the Marquis appt and the bathroom for that is in that pallier. So, are we saying that the hideous bathroom belongs to the Marquis appt? So, when that is rented I would hope the connecting door is locked.
I missed that entirely, thank you.

Reactions: 6
It looks like there is a tiny toilet without a hand basin in the corner of the winter salon. I do remember her saying this was never used so maybe the water supply has been cut. Then there is access through to the Marquis appt and the bathroom for that is in that pallier. So, are we saying that the hideous bathroom belongs to the Marquis appt? So, when that is rented I would hope the connecting door is locked.
I haven't seen the photo of the "hideous bathroom" in the Marquis apartment. The link only took me to flowing river a scene. Is there a screen shot please?

Reactions: 5
If Johnny the Bonnie would like to make a bit of money on the side, I suggest a fold out calender - I'd totally put him on my wall all year round!

(obviously in swimwear for the summer months :p )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Duh! It's a triangular thingy. You almost certainly do not want to know what it is, let alone eat it.
As a restaurant owner I can assure you the triangular thing is named triangular thing is you are absolutely right

If Johnny the Bonnie would like to make a bit of money on the side, I suggest a fold out calender - I'd totally put him on my wall all year round!

(obviously in swimwear for the summer months :p )
I’d like to put in my order for 10 copies please

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if Fanny paid for the flight for Marie out of Patron money? I reckon she did to get Marie as far away as possible after her gig at the party. Didn't want her moving her jam jars back in again did she.
Note to Marie - see you were only brought back to show that she COULD snap her fingers any time & you would come back no matter how she treats you. That's your last visit to the chateau. Hope it was worth it.
i have to agree with your observations on the return of Marie. That sad little woman is …. Actually I have no words to describe how very deluded and sadly pathetic she is. Have been watching her for years now. Still no success in her life & jumping at fannys beck and call. Very sad

It’s akin to getting the bum’s rush! She doesn’t see that she is a pawn in the Châtelaines game/scheme. So very sad!
100% correct Maple Fairy

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Honestly, I didn’t expect anything to happen regardless of what was being said. However, I think even if there had been a reveal or confrontation or whatever….it’s doubtful it would have made a difference. In my humble opinion, there is a shocking lack of common sense in the world today. People don’t want to see things how they are. They only care about their emotions and how something makes them feel. So, I think she will continue to get away with it for a lot longer. She will lose a few patrons and viewers but I think this is going to continue on for a while. People don’t want to see behind the curtain, so to speak. They want to go on believing the story that makes them feel good. We are so hard wired to be repulsed when we see someone getting away with bad acts. We want justice. That is something that is becoming harder to get in life. I can only speak for myself. I like hanging out here, but I no longer expect anything to happen. If it does, great.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.