The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Jared Gruene has left his husband Tanner Gruene behind, to help Philip Janssen set up his online store.
Jared and Tanner's online store. It is always transactional. Help me help you.

Reactions: 17

A lovely new playmate for Phil.

I'm here for the entertainment - there's loads of that to be had. Can't wait for the next investigator to appear. What will be will be with the oddness at LL. Inner peace and happiness can never be found when depending on other ppl's cash...

Reactions: 9
When did Phi Phi say he was on Tattle? I can't imagine him saying it on one of her vlogs! Do we know who he was?

Reactions: 7
Fill-Up probably stopped off at a Gay Bathhouse on his way to the Mansplain Monestery to get the wine. The 17 hours included at least 2-3 hours in a leather sex sling with daddies and grandpas lined up to have there way with him while he secretly filmed a vlog for his new channel… Fill-Up Unwrapped.

For those who are naive, unwrapped in gay-speak means without a condom.

Reactions: 4
Yep - just like Coco Chloe whatever her name is...remember folks - she's left Mr Chloe behind to further her career by leading the conga in a farmhouse kitchen...all leeching off each other for the bucks or fame.
Here's some of Coco's work for your viewing 'pleasure'.. she's a female Snorts..

Reactions: 11
It is just a matter of time before Shrek and the Sewer run a “make your own personalized organic toilet paper workshop”. Fill-Up will attend and surprise the Chatelaine at Christmas with Daddy toilet paper. Can’t you just hear Fill-Up during a toilet paper Advent Vlog…“We’ve made sure Dare-rick is on toilet paper in every washroom in LowLand”.

I am sure the Percemeister will be thrilled wiping his *ss with the dead artist.

The Chatelaine Ardwhore will refrain. As evidenced in the famous DaveyWavey photo - she doesn’t use toilet paper!

Last edited:
I also do wonder if we've been stitched up like a kipper and they're all sat back at the shitshow saying 'that's a wrap'. Shame if it is but it still doesn't stop us from saying how we feel about these misfits. Never believed she was poor little penniless Orphan Annie from the outset and still don't. Just a shame so many have fallen for it.

Reactions: 28
A long, missing (in action) tattler @Bored Mermaid CC
Sorry - who is Heathcliffe's infamous fish woman?
Donna Davis is my guess.
She was never able to gain the traction from Lalande that she was looking for.
After these post she disappeared from Tattle. I was hoping she would spill some tea.
Donna, we would love to hear from you again.

My post, October 4, 2021, #712

You can't make this stuff up.
@Bored Mermaid CC, Donna Davis Art has done a portrait. Shall I purchase one for @Heathcliffe???

...and a few days later...
My post, October 7, 2021, #555

@Bored Mermaid CC, Please be careful. I'm not sure if Donna Davis is praising you or trying to drug you???
I'm surprised she is not spilling the tea. Spilled tea will be a signal for us here.

Reactions: 14
does-this-rag-smell-like-chloroform-to-you has to be one of the funniest thread titles in existence and yet oh so dark.

Reactions: 19
I saw what you saw….. also I don’t think MM had much warning to get ready for a public appearance. She seemed very self conscious about her hair!

Reactions: 6
Breakup video, what did I miss.
Not only that, I think I missed posts about "Philip and his drugs". I've moved house and haven't been able to read here every day like I used to. Can someone please briefly fill us in on both topics?

Reactions: 2
The Gay Bear (aka Shrek) needs to slim down a bit. He is a heart attack waiting to happen. Perhaps, Cameltoe can give the Sewer some husband renovation pointers. Better yet, Shrek and the Sewer could run some weight loss retreats and bring in some real money to actually restore/renovate that cheateau.

I saw what you saw….. also I don’t think MM had much warning to get ready for a public appearance. She seemed very self conscious about her hair!
I thought that the fiddling with her hair was a sign of nervousness, maybe worried that she would get booed by the public.

Reactions: 15
Not only that, I think I missed posts about "Philip and his drugs". I've moved house and haven't been able to read here every day like I used to. Can someone please briefly fill us in on both topics?
Break up video:
Dan & Annelise broke up.

Drugs: Paraphrasing...
It was heard at a luncheon table that Philip pitied Michael Petherick for his drug problems, to which Stephanie snapped at him and said: You'd be the one to talk. Presumably Philip's drug of choice would be alcohol.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.