The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are still called nursing homes here in the US as far as I’m aware. And a lot of them are run like Derek and Izzy’s as elderly warehousing. Horrible, one guy here in Louisiana evacuated his nursing homes during Hurricane Ida to an actual, un-airconditioned warehouse and essentially abandoned them there. So many died. It’s terrible unless you have big bucks and can afford specialty care facilities.
In NZ we have Retirement Villages which have villas, apartments and full service apartments. Some also have terminal care.
We also have so-called Rest Homes, solely for those unable to manage self care.

WHY AM I NOT HELPING ANYONE SERVE THE GUESTS? I AM INFURIATING.
Excuse me, I’m the Comte, or at least Lord of the Manor - if you don’t mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fanny Fish Eyes just sent an email on Patron and this is the food already plated in the kitchen by Nutti.Truly they plated this so this was all the patrons got I thought it was a buffet but it really was a very very light lunch she is a piece of work.
This is ridiculous and hopefully a joke. I need to go back and read threads I've missed. Please tell me people were not happy being served this plate of crap food.

Reactions: 15
Billy is a hypocritical ass and a deserter. He was found guilty of desertion in court. He has no problems bullying others; He’s been rude in responses to comments on his vlogs. And the way he’s treated Alexander on occasion makes me wonder why the curtain maker keeps coming back. Billy’s desertion is typical Petherick boy behavior…when the going gets tough, just run away.
Dan the Man
Did he get the top of his hair permed!? 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The shiny face close ups are very unflattering. What is she thinking?
Her face was very pink- suspect she did some sort of DIY chemical peel or dermabrasion at home the night before to attempt to look fabulous for her fans. SMH, Fanny, this is why a good daily skincare regime, a proper diet and drinking plenty of water are important- you wouldn't be scrambling to try to fix yourself right before a big day.

I'll just leave this here.
(as seen on Kenyan TV)

View attachment 1567727
This... I can't... 😂 😂 😂 Thank you for that, @M&MsMom! In the words of Drake, "Shorty, you da best!"

I hope Annalise did it!
LMAO! Or Dan got a hold of the coveted Dyson curling tool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ambrosia salad, the stuff of my childhood picnics. Throw in coconut for tropical flair. The new tattle oatmeal derailment

It was on my wedding buffet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG old Meghan Markle has had her Wikipedia page updated already to: Daughter in law of King Charles the 3.
These narcs are something else aren't they.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There is definitely a sink- it can be seen as soon as the lady filming walked in (she waved into the mirror above it- which was cute!) There was a towel hanging on the towel bar below the sink, and there was a loo as well with bog roll in the holder.
Oh sorry, I didn’t know there was a video and was just going on memory. I see the video now and see what you mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh Marie, at least a grand or more in flowers lol, cracks me up. She Stephanie is literally the worst hostess EVER
And it seems that all those lovely flowers were used to decorate the inside areas of the chateau, and not the patrons lunch tables. Poor show Stephanie, very poor indeed.

• Heart
And it seems that all those lovely flowers were used to decorate the inside areas of the chateau, and not the patrons lunch tables. Poor show Stephanie, very poor indeed.
The flowers on the luncheon tables looked like the cast-offs in wine bottles that were picked from the bin. Really, with all the lovely vases the Shitoo has- SMH.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her face was very pink- suspect she did some sort of DIY chemical peel or dermabrasion at home the night before to attempt to look fabulous for her fans. SMH, Fanny, this is why a good daily skincare regime, a proper diet and drinking plenty of water are important- you wouldn't be scrambling to try to fix yourself right before a big day.

This... I can't... 😂 😂 😂 Thank you for that, @M&MsMom! In the words of Drake, "Shorty, you da best!"

LMAO! Or Dan got a hold of the coveted Dyson curling tool!
I wondered if Stephanie had a couple of Botox injections. At least in her forehead area, there were two roundish bulges, one on each side of her forehead. I also noticed in the vlog, her forehead didn't really "move" with her eyebrows as it normally does.

With regard to the Kenyan news screenshot, there was another one from India, where the chyron called Charles "Queen Charles". I couldn't get a good shot of it that would make sense because the screen was busy as heck, and in whatever language it was, but I just saw "Queen Charles" in English. That Indian station was certainly bringing the same energy as the Kenyan station!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG old Meghan Markle has had her Wikipedia page updated already to: Daughter in law of King Charles the 3.
Fark me. You wouldn’t believe the brass neck of that woman would you . TBF, the narcissism of Nutmeg makes Fanny at the Farmhouse seem almost normal. 😫😣😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ambrosia salad, the stuff of my childhood picnics. Throw in coconut for tropical flair. The new tattle oatmeal derailment

It was on my wedding buffet.
I make it every Christmas.......I'm the only one who eats it......for days and days! And then I can't stand looking at it again for another year!
But it's such a staple of my childhood, I can't resist. And you're right about the coconut! It's definitely in the recipe I use!

• Heart
  • Haha
To be fair, that probably wasn’t instigated by her. Usually when there is a big event like this updates happen rapidly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.