The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara's comment about there being mostly lower tier patrons at the event, and that upper tier patrons have their own special days explains everything. Fanny really is a snob and a classist. Crap for the peons because they're peons. Once she knew that the patrons coming were mostly lower tier, she quickly and sloppily put something cheap together. If they had been upper tier patrons, we would have seen something much grander. Can this woman get any lower? Probably.
Poor Jason Dubey then☹ No personal invite for this soiree? He would have jumped at the chance with a personal invite. That really bums me out. I wish he was treated more kindly by Stephanie. I hope he revokes his Dauphin status, just to maintain his dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you @KitKat_theNewRat! Interesting! Help me out @billybudd - is the Winter Salon not on the ground floor? I do not recall this loo ever being shown. Fanny stated, repeatedly, the importance of remodeling the infamous downstairs loo because it was the only loo on the ground floor... Or is this "secret" loo for Fanny's bum only?!?
Here's the ground floor plan per @NotAChatelaine.
According to it and fading memory of video views, the winter salon is off the grand salon. It is on the ground floor. A bathroom connected to the
marquis apt is accessible from the winter salon.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 6.03.10 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here's the ground floor plan per @NotAChatelaine.
According to it and fading memory of video views, the winter salon is off the grand salon. It is on the ground floor. A bathroom connected to the
marquis apt is accessible from the winter salon.

View attachment 1567674
Thanks @billybudd ! Once again, Fanny is a "Liar, liar, pants-less on fire!" She specifically stated (more than once) that there was no downstairs loo, and that people had to continually run upstairs to use one- when in fact, there were 2 already. (I understand not wanting to let people use the Marquis' apartment one, especially if it is being rented out), but the half-bath off of the Winter salon was never mentioned nor shown.

Reactions: 18
Steffie has mentioned this bathroom many times but she has never shown it and has alluded that it is rarely used if at all. So like everything else it probably does not have water or has some issue however like someone just mentioned maybe it is her private one on the ground floor. If you remember she mentioned when they put the Christmas tree up that it was blocking the bathroom but they didn’t use it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A piece of bread, a sliver of an animal's muscle, and caprese salad. I'm sure the local McD's or pizza joint did very well that day.
haha a piece of bread that covered half the plate, make them feel full with carb laden bread. What did you get if gluten intolerant???

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thanks @billybudd ! Once again, Fanny is a "Liar, liar, pants-less on fire!" She specifically stated (more than once) that there was no downstairs loo, and that people had to continually run upstairs to use one- when in fact, there were 2 already. (I understand not wanting to let people use the Marquis' apartment one, especially if it is being rented out), but the half-bath off of the Winter salon was never mentioned nor shown.
I thought it didn’t have a sink?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Where are nursing homes still called "nursing homes?"
In Australia many years ago, the term "nursing home" was deemed as demeaning, outdated and insulting to those aged citizens in care. The law was changed to reflect this and now all such institutions are referred to as "Aged Care Facilities." Some good, some bad and some truly excellent! The one my Grandmother resides in has more amenities than a 5 star hotel - heated swimming pools indoor and out with jacuzzi, two fully staffed restaurants, a cafe, multi-denominational prayer room, fully staffed 24/7 medical centre, sauna, tropical gardens, weekly tours and excursions, vegetable and herb gardens, massage therapy, physio, a small bowling green, Tai Chi classes, various lectures, an art studio with classes, a craft studio with lessons on crochet, knitting, embroidery, sewing and quilting, a hairdresser, small movie theatre, a shop for selling residents art and craft works, and each resident has a suite of rooms. There are two staff to every five residents. My Grandmother's favourite part is the pub, where every Wednesday afternoon, she likes to cheat at cards and other games with other guest resident friends whilst sipping her favourite sherry. One of my Grandmother's close friends, a darling lady but sadly suffering from dementia, thinks she's on a cruise and never wants to leave. Now... picture all this set against Isabelle and Derek's "nursing home" and it'll make you want to weep!
They are still called nursing homes here in the US as far as I’m aware. And a lot of them are run like Derek and Izzy’s as elderly warehousing. Horrible, one guy here in Louisiana evacuated his nursing homes during Hurricane Ida to an actual, un-airconditioned warehouse and essentially abandoned them there. So many died. It’s terrible unless you have big bucks and can afford specialty care facilities.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Fanny Fish Eyes just sent an email on Patron and this is the food already plated in the kitchen by Nutti.Truly they plated this so this was all the patrons got I thought it was a buffet but it really was a very very light lunch she is a piece of work.
Why isn’t Snorts helping? For the love of God.

• Haha
I thought it didn’t have a sink?
There is definitely a sink- it can be seen as soon as the lady filming walked in (she waved into the mirror above it- which was cute!) There was a towel hanging on the towel bar below the sink, and there was a loo as well with bog roll in the holder.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They are still called nursing homes here in the US as far as I’m aware. And a lot of them are run like Derek and Izzy’s as elderly warehousing. Horrible, one guy here in Louisiana evacuated his nursing homes during Hurricane Ida to an actual, un-airconditioned warehouse and essentially abandoned them there. So many died. It’s terrible unless you have big bucks and can afford specialty care facilities.
I wish there was a stronger emoji sad doesn’t cut it! I hope he was charged! People will do anything to pad their pockets. How cruel!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Maybe the “Daddy Loo” was a secret project for tv? Yes, I do hope we start calling it that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish there was a stronger emoji sad doesn’t cut it! I hope he was charged! People will do anything to pad their pockets. How cruel!
He’s been indicted and the feds have confiscated all his property for liquidation to pay damages. His entire nursing facility chain was shut down. It wasn’t even the first time he’d done this with deadly results but bribes always got him out of it. Now he’s trying to shirk responsibility and punishment by claiming dementia! He belongs in the lowest circle of Hell! Same with Izzy!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Will someone please send a note that the fancy bathroom downstairs with the peeling/mis-matched wallpaper is out of toilet paper. Thank you.
Just like at my house, but mine has zero expensive wallpapers

• Haha
It’s akin to getting the bum’s rush! She doesn’t see that she is a pawn in the Châtelaines game/scheme. So very sad!
Oh Marie, at least a grand or more in flowers lol, cracks me up. She Stephanie is literally the worst hostess EVER

Not meaning to be offensive, but all the changes to be made throughout England and the commonwealth for King Charles III to update the above.
WE are heading into a global recession, Northern areas being hit with massive oil etc price rises heading into winter. Surely for a 73 year old King some delay should be a priority.
Fiscally speaking, they should just bypass Charles and go straight to William.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.