The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and the grovelling cult applaud:
Wendy Graham
I wanted to be there so badly but had an Alaskan cruise booked.

1h

Janese Carstens

Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing. I was planning to come but I ended up leaving for Australia instead. I hope to make it to next year’s Patron Party! ❤

1h

Kevin Burrowbridge

Look so nice! Sorry I couldn’t make it, we’ve already spent two weeks in France this year. Maybe next time!!!

1h

Derek

Looks like you all had a good time

1h

DeAnn P

Looks like so much fun. Wish I could have been there too.

1h

Nicole Thijs

There are more people that we all know and love on there then actual Patreons!

1h

Nikolette Jakovac

What a delightful occasion!

1h

Stephanie Murray

I was there is thought and spirit ! xoxoxoxo

1h

Sue Gordon

Maybe one day!

1h

Catherine Collins

Would have loved to go and meet you all. you all mean the world to me I love everything about la lande the history the architecture the adventures long may ye continue yer the best glad ye had a great day 💕💕from Ireland 🇮🇪

60min

Kim Biden

Wonderful turnout! I am so glad you are posting photos and soon videos so we can pretend we were there! Maybe if we send our photos you can splice us in? Thank you so much! It was wonderful that you had all the volunteers and family there too that we see so much of. Love you all! Kim Biden

59min

Lois Hampstead

Looks like a good time was had by all . Love seeing all the photos xx

58min

Kimberly Pace

What fun! We missed this by a month. So sorry. Hopefully you will do it again.

58min

Luke Fraser

Wonderful! ❤Stephanie: what an amazing community you have created! It’s so beautiful to see all these people together. Magic! I wish I were there. I’m delighted it was a success! Lots of love to you all ❤🌸🌼

58min

Megan Madaris

Great photos! Was Michael Potts on photo duty?

58min

Julien Roux

It was amazing seeing all of you guys. And of course seeing Lalande 😍 Could we get a better picture quality for the group picture of OpenDay 2 ? :) thank youuu

58min

Laurie Siebert

I’m a little sad that I couldn’t make a visit work. Hopefully, some day. Looks absolutely lovely!

56min

Julien Roux

It was also so mice to meet others viewers and to exchange with them 🥰✨☀

56min

Jessica Henderson

How fun!!!! So jealous of all who got to go. I hope you all had a blast and I so look forward to Sundays vlog! 💖💖💖

56min

emma sweeney

Super photos. Stephanie if Michael Potts has any of his beautiful photos left to sell could there be the possibility they could be put on the same site as Andi' s prints and the papers for purchase? I just loved the shooting star one!

56min

Jessica Williamson

Looks like y'all had a fab time! Jealous I couldn't join but maybe some day!

55min

Shaun Jeffrey

So sad to have not been able to attend, but so glad everyone that did make it seem to have had a wonderful time!!! So glad to see all the faces that have helped to make the chateau diaries what it has become…

54min

Ann Jeffers

Looks WONDERFUL! I keep wondering where in the world did all of those people sleep? Thank you for sharing.

54min

Esther E McKean

thank you Stephanie so fun to see the pics!

54min

Camille Winnie

How fun this all looks! I can almost imagine myself there. It’s nice to see all of the other patrons who are fellow lovers of LaLande. Feels like one big family. Can’t wait to visit LaLande in person myself!

53min

Casey Palmer

Looks amazing. I am so jealous. Someday I want to be there!!

53min

Cris Garcia-Casals

Thanks for sharing the lovely photos!!!! Looks like a wonderful time!!!

50min

Kerry Harding

Thanks Stef for posting some pics of the weekend- what a happy event!! 🥰 My favourite picture is Kat with her head thrown back laughing. 😁 What fun it would have been to see you all 🌟🕊💕

49min

Melody Schnetz

Looks so lovely! I would have loved to visit but it’s a very long way from California. So glad you’ll be sharing lots of photos & videos! Love to you all!

49min

Lorraine Phelan

I can tell Michael Potts took these images - amazing! As a PR communicator by trade, I can so totally appreciate them ALL. What a great historical reference.

49min

Kacey Pratt

I look forward to a future year when I'll be able to be there! Looks like it was a lovely time, happy faces all around!

48min

Maria B

It looks like so much fun!!! How many where there on the end? It doesn't look like it rained. I'm ready for those videos!!!

47min

Christine Edwards

What a fabulous day, meeting Stephanie and all the La Lande family. Everyone worked so hard to make us welcome. We arrived with a smile on our faces and left with an even bigger one. Thank you Stephanie for showing us your wonderful home, we had the best of days. Love from the Dordogne xxx

46min

Wailing Banshee

Fantastic! Wish I was there but it's work, work, work for me...🙁 but I'll live vicariously through the pictures 😁😎 have a drink for me 🥂 Slainte! 🤔 maybe 2 🍷? And one for the Queen 🥂 and one for the hedgehog 🍸 and one the gang 🍹 and one for the Patrons 🍻 and now *hic one for *BOOM oh no I hit the Floor! 😳🤔😏 and one for...???? 😎 much love xoxo Laura

45min

Bonnie Ashley

Thanks so much for sharing! You spread so much joy in this world, love you all!!!

42min

Gill 'Stroud' Wheeler

Please share with us, who couldn't be there, links to buy Michael Potts and Andre's pictures 😊

40min

Bonnie Baxter

It’s got to be an amazing experience

39min

flibbertygibbette

Wish I could have been there! Someday...!

38min

Bonnie Baxter

for Stephanie, to be surrounded by the people she loves and those of us patrons who totally support her efforts❤

37min

Georgette Jones

I was with you in spirit ❣

37min

Linda Taylor

Wonderful photos!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

35min

Maggie Alegre

I hope you all had a wonderful time! Sorry I missed the festivities because it all looked so fun and the whole family was there but I had to go to the Queen’s Jubilee! And after yesterday’s terrible events I’m glad I did even though I only caught the views of King Charles’s back side at Buckingham Palace and Meghan’s hat and the back of Prince Harry’s head at St Paul’s😆! A few hours of visiting with the lovely LaLande Family or very brief glances of the back of royalty? It was a very tough call 😂!

30min

Cherie Doughan

Who made the stuffoli? Wish I could have made it to the party😭. Your Aunt looked great and that photo of you sitting in the parlor is beautiful.

22min

Jennifer Scott

Thank you for sharing these, and for doing your best to try to make us all feel included, even though not all could visit. The whole team must be exhausted, but it looks like everyone came together to make it memorable and fun! The food looks delicious, and the flowers are fantastic! Hugs to all... we hope to visit someday soon. I hope you get a small rest before you have to be back at the renovation work. xoxo

21min

Marliss

Many thanks for sharing these great pictures with those of us who would have liked to have been there. The fun and excitement are palpable!

19min

Sharon

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! I hope that you will do this again next year!

18min

Julia Cobb

Looks like the weather was good and there was a big crowd everyday! Yummy food and a lot of happy people! All those smiling faces having a fabulous time! Maybe next year😌

13min

Libby Patterson Smith

What a beautiful gathering! Thank you for sharing these lovely photos. ❤

8min

Kim A Crosbie

I am so sad I could not come- Next year? :)

5min

Cherry Moore

Everyone looks so happy. It’s apparent that all the Le Landers pitched in and pulled off a beautiful party. It seems the weather played its part, too. I loved looking closely at the photos and recognizing so many people I “know” if only from the wonderful, engaging vlogs. Thank you, all.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Waitrose has just delivered my groceries ( uk) and all of their vans with the Royal warrant …must be changed. 🙄
Many people will have money making opportunities out of this!
If I remember right, all royal warrants are now voided and must be reissued under the new regime.

Reactions: 7
A piece of bread, a sliver of an animal's muscle, and caprese salad. I'm sure the local McD's or pizza joint did very well that day.
I've had better working lunches than that. What happened if someone didn't like what was plonked on their plate school lunch style? Did they get given anything else or did Fanny assume they just so giddy with the idea that they were in the presence of their idol that they could barely eat with excitement.
In a house where the toddler's every (faux) allergy is catered for I wonder what the alternative was for those who couldn't eat what they were given? Natti rummaging around in the bags of gift grab grub & a packet of past its sell by date biscuits & a ginger cake given to the guest who might have had the audacity to ask for something else. Those ladies with the big handbags might have been decanting that awful grub into there to chuck away later. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most recently he persuaded the Queen to get rid of probably the best, most accomplished and high-ranking private secretary she ever had -- Geidt -- who would certainly have handled the Sussexes with aplomb and authority.
Geidt, again, probably the sharpest, highest-ranking, and most adroit private secretary EII ever had, was ousted by Charles reportedly because he opposed Charles' plans to move farther into the Queen's prerogatives in regency style.
While she let Geidt go, EII ennobled him numerous times after his humiliation by Charles.

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 3.44.36 PM.png

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure you need pineapple…you know, to make it sweeter (because it can never be tooooo sweet), and it also adds more to that weird texture…this one looks suspect to me as it is not a weird color. I’ve only seen an orange colored ambrosia salad. Maybe food coloring?
Usually has a packet of Jello added for color and flavor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Long live the King. 🍸 :cool: King Charles will do just fine. So, regarding this patreon gathering...what on earth is Michael Potts doing grifting at this do? Andy too. They should give them a photo for goodness sake, these people are paying for the restoration of that dump. When do you think Phillip will propose Stephanie? I think Christmas.
That is how they roll- use any opportunity to make a few quid. Your favourite flower killer made an appearance, but is off to holiday I. South Africa- not certain who is funding it, but obviously grifted. She actually did wear a bra for a change WTG Marie! I am not convinced Fanny and Snorts are actually engaged, but we shall see. It's good to see your face.

Reactions: 14
Wendy and Josie do look similar.
Wendy does not arrive until September 15th.

View attachment 1567429

From, 8/11/22 live chat...

Wendy Grimwood Hi @IsabelleJarvis will you still be there mid September? Would love to meet you
Isabelle Jarvis Wendy Grimwood we could be it depends on the dates
Wendy Grimwood @Isabellejarvis I am coming on the 15th

View attachment 1567467
View attachment 1567463 View attachment 1567441
Wonder if Josie has claimed her apron back that she left and requested in chat after her pork pie cooking (was it her mother's?) .
...gift from her mother Freda

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So since it is Friday night & we are celebrating our new VIP’s what is everyone drinking tonight? I think that I will have champagne topped off with lemon cello. Some hot and cold Hors D’oeuvres. Some lovely Scottish smoked salmon in honour of the Queen and maybe one of her favourite cocktails.
Yessssss!
I, too, am having some Limoncello! I think I'm coming to your house, though, so I can add some champagne to mine!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So since it is Friday night & we are celebrating our new VIP’s what is everyone drinking tonight? I think that I will have champagne topped off with lemon cello. Some hot and cold Hors D’oeuvres. Some lovely Scottish smoked salmon in honour of the Queen and maybe one of her favourite cocktails.
Ghirardelli hot cocoa with a splash of cognac added.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just caught up with the threads. Have been shocked by the profound grief we've felt from the Queen's passing. Was lucky enough to meet her and Prince Philip and was amazed with the genuine interest they took in everyone there. She had the kindest smile and was surprisingly tiny. Philip was full of fun and I'm forever grateful we got to have that incredible memory.

For Stephanie to post a money making video on the evening of her death is the most disgusting, classless act. Is there no one with any common decency and sense in that place?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
. I’m going through books and albums, reminiscing. God bless the Queen. Her visits to our extended family being recorded. This one 1948 with great aunt, She married Duke of Devonshire. Different times.

she looks just like Gerry. If her hair was dark as is natural….?
. I’m going through books and albums, reminiscing. God bless the Queen. Her visits to our extended family being recorded. This one 1948 with great aunt, She married Duke of Devonshire. Different times.

she looks just like Gerry. If her hair was dark as is natural….?
@Lochness Monster are you related to Deborah Mitford?!

Reactions: 7
and the grovelling cult applaud:
Wendy Graham
I wanted to be there so badly but had an Alaskan cruise booked.

1h

Janese Carstens
Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing. I was planning to come but I ended up leaving for Australia instead. I hope to make it to next year’s Patron Party! ❤

1h

Kevin Burrowbridge
Look so nice! Sorry I couldn’t make it, we’ve already spent two weeks in France this year. Maybe next time!!!

1h

Derek
Looks like you all had a good time

1h

DeAnn P
Looks like so much fun. Wish I could have been there too.

1h

Nicole Thijs
There are more people that we all know and love on there then actual Patreons!

1h

Nikolette Jakovac
What a delightful occasion!

1h

Stephanie Murray
I was there is thought and spirit ! xoxoxoxo

1h

Sue Gordon
Maybe one day!

1h

Catherine Collins
Would have loved to go and meet you all. you all mean the world to me I love everything about la lande the history the architecture the adventures long may ye continue yer the best glad ye had a great day 💕💕from Ireland 🇮🇪

60min

Kim Biden
Wonderful turnout! I am so glad you are posting photos and soon videos so we can pretend we were there! Maybe if we send our photos you can splice us in? Thank you so much! It was wonderful that you had all the volunteers and family there too that we see so much of. Love you all! Kim Biden

59min

Lois Hampstead
Looks like a good time was had by all . Love seeing all the photos xx

58min

Kimberly Pace
What fun! We missed this by a month. So sorry. Hopefully you will do it again.

58min

Luke Fraser
Wonderful! ❤Stephanie: what an amazing community you have created! It’s so beautiful to see all these people together. Magic! I wish I were there. I’m delighted it was a success! Lots of love to you all ❤🌸🌼

58min

Megan Madaris
Great photos! Was Michael Potts on photo duty?

58min

Julien Roux
It was amazing seeing all of you guys. And of course seeing Lalande 😍 Could we get a better picture quality for the group picture of OpenDay 2 ? :) thank youuu

58min

Laurie Siebert
I’m a little sad that I couldn’t make a visit work. Hopefully, some day. Looks absolutely lovely!

56min

Julien Roux
It was also so mice to meet others viewers and to exchange with them 🥰✨☀

56min

Jessica Henderson
How fun!!!! So jealous of all who got to go. I hope you all had a blast and I so look forward to Sundays vlog! 💖💖💖

56min

emma sweeney
Super photos. Stephanie if Michael Potts has any of his beautiful photos left to sell could there be the possibility they could be put on the same site as Andi' s prints and the papers for purchase? I just loved the shooting star one!

56min

Jessica Williamson
Looks like y'all had a fab time! Jealous I couldn't join but maybe some day!

55min

Shaun Jeffrey
So sad to have not been able to attend, but so glad everyone that did make it seem to have had a wonderful time!!! So glad to see all the faces that have helped to make the chateau diaries what it has become…

54min

Ann Jeffers
Looks WONDERFUL! I keep wondering where in the world did all of those people sleep? Thank you for sharing.

54min

Esther E McKean
thank you Stephanie so fun to see the pics!

54min

Camille Winnie
How fun this all looks! I can almost imagine myself there. It’s nice to see all of the other patrons who are fellow lovers of LaLande. Feels like one big family. Can’t wait to visit LaLande in person myself!

53min

Casey Palmer
Looks amazing. I am so jealous. Someday I want to be there!!

53min

Cris Garcia-Casals
Thanks for sharing the lovely photos!!!! Looks like a wonderful time!!!

50min

Kerry Harding
Thanks Stef for posting some pics of the weekend- what a happy event!! 🥰 My favourite picture is Kat with her head thrown back laughing. 😁 What fun it would have been to see you all 🌟🕊💕

49min

Melody Schnetz
Looks so lovely! I would have loved to visit but it’s a very long way from California. So glad you’ll be sharing lots of photos & videos! Love to you all!

49min

Lorraine Phelan
I can tell Michael Potts took these images - amazing! As a PR communicator by trade, I can so totally appreciate them ALL. What a great historical reference.

49min

Kacey Pratt
I look forward to a future year when I'll be able to be there! Looks like it was a lovely time, happy faces all around!

48min

Maria B
It looks like so much fun!!! How many where there on the end? It doesn't look like it rained. I'm ready for those videos!!!

47min

Christine Edwards
What a fabulous day, meeting Stephanie and all the La Lande family. Everyone worked so hard to make us welcome. We arrived with a smile on our faces and left with an even bigger one. Thank you Stephanie for showing us your wonderful home, we had the best of days. Love from the Dordogne xxx

46min

Wailing Banshee
Fantastic! Wish I was there but it's work, work, work for me...🙁 but I'll live vicariously through the pictures 😁😎 have a drink for me 🥂 Slainte! 🤔 maybe 2 🍷? And one for the Queen 🥂 and one for the hedgehog 🍸 and one the gang 🍹 and one for the Patrons 🍻 and now *hic one for *BOOM oh no I hit the Floor! 😳🤔😏 and one for...???? 😎 much love xoxo Laura

45min

Bonnie Ashley
Thanks so much for sharing! You spread so much joy in this world, love you all!!!

42min

Gill 'Stroud' Wheeler
Please share with us, who couldn't be there, links to buy Michael Potts and Andre's pictures 😊

40min

Bonnie Baxter
It’s got to be an amazing experience

39min

flibbertygibbette
Wish I could have been there! Someday...!

38min

Bonnie Baxter
for Stephanie, to be surrounded by the people she loves and those of us patrons who totally support her efforts❤

37min

Georgette Jones
I was with you in spirit ❣

37min

Linda Taylor
Wonderful photos!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

35min

Maggie Alegre
I hope you all had a wonderful time! Sorry I missed the festivities because it all looked so fun and the whole family was there but I had to go to the Queen’s Jubilee! And after yesterday’s terrible events I’m glad I did even though I only caught the views of King Charles’s back side at Buckingham Palace and Meghan’s hat and the back of Prince Harry’s head at St Paul’s😆! A few hours of visiting with the lovely LaLande Family or very brief glances of the back of royalty? It was a very tough call 😂!

30min

Cherie Doughan
Who made the stuffoli? Wish I could have made it to the party😭. Your Aunt looked great and that photo of you sitting in the parlor is beautiful.

22min

Jennifer Scott
Thank you for sharing these, and for doing your best to try to make us all feel included, even though not all could visit. The whole team must be exhausted, but it looks like everyone came together to make it memorable and fun! The food looks delicious, and the flowers are fantastic! Hugs to all... we hope to visit someday soon. I hope you get a small rest before you have to be back at the renovation work. xoxo

21min

Marliss
Many thanks for sharing these great pictures with those of us who would have liked to have been there. The fun and excitement are palpable!

19min

Sharon
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! I hope that you will do this again next year!

18min

Julia Cobb
Looks like the weather was good and there was a big crowd everyday! Yummy food and a lot of happy people! All those smiling faces having a fabulous time! Maybe next year😌

13min

Libby Patterson Smith
What a beautiful gathering! Thank you for sharing these lovely photos. ❤

8min

Kim A Crosbie
I am so sad I could not come- Next year? :)

5min

Cherry Moore
Everyone looks so happy. It’s apparent that all the Le Landers pitched in and pulled off a beautiful party. It seems the weather played its part, too. I loved looking closely at the photos and recognizing so many people I “know” if only from the wonderful, engaging vlogs. Thank you, all.
I wonder about individuals intelligence that grovel to be included to that sorry excuse labeling itself as an event. Thrown into a disgusting 🤢 peacock shitting shack and food made in that gross 🤮 kitchen. Sad to see so many adults needing escapism, pretend realities so they can feel included and loved. Which they are certainly not loved or respected seeing the absolute disregard shown by the event arrangement and set-up. The Chatelaine is a low class shyster 👈 only thing she loves and worships is herself and money 💵

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Helllo tattlers
After some time away I wanted to check back in find out the goss on those patreon days but it seems like I’m too early for any big news (and too late for the pre excitement 😅).
In my attempt to find something myself, I was scouring through Instagram. It’s not from the patreon days, but about two weeks ago, a guest (I think) posted some videos from chateau, showing the current state of the grand salon:

Just thought I’d share in case someone hasn’t seen it yet! Also I never noticed that crazy bathroom behind the other salon!
OMG. That bathroom is the stuff of nightmares 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.