The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the lady to the right of them wearing glasses ?? Amaury is standing behind his father and mother...that shows better in the vlog.
I believe that is Wendy, the lady that makes little felt animals that you have seen grifted to Stephanie an Phillip

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Speaking of dogs I have wondering if it is true that the Corgi’s are allowed to relieve themselves inside the palaces. I was rather aghast.
Maybe training pads? Its a bit of a trek to the garden...🙈🥰 tbh I've never heard of this.

Reactions: 8
Speaking of Patreon Days at CDLL...
What would be good in Ambrosia Salad?
What I have so far:
Cool Whip
marshmallow
shredded coconut
mandarin orange

Thinking about banana, green grapes, pineapple

1662756068984.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Waitrose has just delivered my groceries ( uk) and all of their vans with the Royal warrant …must be changed. 🙄
Many people will have money making opportunities out of this!
Do they lose their warrant if it came from the queen as I understood warrants were issued by individual royals and not a blanket warrant. Does that make sense🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edit. May have found the answer.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
BabyBell21, post: 11654045, member: 321654
View attachment 1566856

Patron day thoughts...

Well done on a Strategically timed bad back, wonder how many jobs this dodged, I mean delegated, and how many grannies she avoided having to stand listening to.

Hope they had lots of bits of cardboard on hand to fold up for propping those tables up when they 'wobble on cobbles'! Good job all their tea pots are cheap tat from emmaus, because snorts isnt letting patrons touch his handpainted tea sets. Simarly, I hope the old patrons had sticks for propping themselves up when they too wobble on the cobbles.

Dan's suggestion of marquees could have looked stunning with fairy lights etc, but no, let's dine alongside the spiders, broken doors and peacock sh*t, heaven forbid spending money on entertaining the old bats, they're hear to pay us not vice versa.

Exactly strategically ill if that volunteer had not pushed to DO
something, barely even the chairs would have been pulled out. she had a ton of time to organize alternative tents for extreme weather and had something really nice that would have pushed up the Patreon members to upgrade. but that's SJ leave it to others and play the victim poor poor princess very narcissistic.
I had my wedding at my family’s home in the country on the river. There’s a beautiful grouping of very old live oak trees on the grounds that crown together and makes you feel as if you’re in a natural cathedral. I wanted to be married under those trees. I was also doing my wedding on the cheap. Just in case of rain I rented a huge tent. If it wasn’t going to rain it cost $200 to have it on the truck, if it was going to rain and we set it up it was $400. We’re very near to a very metropolitan and event laden city so it was readily available. She could have done something similar I am sure. And, in actuality, if she is to be a public performance space as per her non profit charter, she ought to have bought such tents and always have them on hand. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking of Patreon Days at CDLL...
What would be good in Ambrosia Salad?
What I have so far:
Cool Whip
marshmallow
shredded coconut
mandarin orange

Thinking about banana, green grapes, pineapple

View attachment 1567391
Pretty sure you need pineapple…you know, to make it sweeter (because it can never be tooooo sweet), and it also adds more to that weird texture…this one looks suspect to me as it is not a weird color. I’ve only seen an orange colored ambrosia salad. Maybe food coloring?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Fanny Fish Eyes just sent an email on Patron and this is the food already plated in the kitchen by Nutti.Truly they plated this so this was all the patrons got I thought it was a buffet but it really was a very very light lunch she is a piece of work.
Absolutely mean and despicable. I cannot understand why any patron, lower tier or not,thinking this is acceptable. It looks like left overs from a very empty fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fanny Fish Eyes just sent an email on Patron and this is the food already plated in the kitchen by Nutti.Truly they plated this so this was all the patrons got I thought it was a buffet but it really was a very very light lunch she is a piece of work.
A piece of bread, a sliver of an animal's muscle, and caprese salad. I'm sure the local McD's or pizza joint did very well that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely mean and despicable. I cannot understand why any patron, lower tier or not,thinking this is acceptable. It looks like left overs from a very empty fridge.
I am horrified and actually livid miserly little witch. I keep patron just to see what she does but not sure I can stand to for one second longer. This is beyond mean and actually no effort at all and a bought dessert.

Reactions: 15
This looks like lunch i would make to myself when i don't feel like cooking. Not something I would feed my boss - i am not saying it has to be filet mignon, but some effort please. I think with little thought there would have been nicer lunch and maybe even cheaper to produce ( forgetting that there is no staff cost as there is slave labour)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve not been in CDLL threads since the untimely demise of our wonderful, inspiring and most dutiful Elizabeth Regina. I have to admit I’m so far behind commentary, but did read the Clara post with affection and watched the ‘day before’ video with slightly less affection.

I’m far more hopeful for King Charles than you are dear BB. He has been prepared since birth and has made an amazing fist of the Duchy of Cornwall and in the area of preserving the countryside and artisanship especially.
I watched an interview he did some years ago at Highgrove. He said that when he became Monarch he’d have to drop the activism side he’s become known for. I expect conservative (✅ for me), the enhancement of Commonwealth bonding ( not you, you narc creeps Nutmeg and Ginge) and a huge focus on youth and opportunity growth.
Maybe I’m being too optimistic, but I’ve come to like him and especially adore Queen Consort Camilla. She’s so down to earth and loves horses, dogs and books. What’s not to like. 😉
I did have a newfound respect for him hearing his speech. It was amazing …. at least to someone here in the U.S. ♥

Reactions: 12
I have a genuine question…is rolling up a piece of ham and putting it on a bed of lettuce a thing in France? I have never seen a slice of ham presented this way until I watched CD. I noticed her mother made her lunch one day with rolled up pieces of ham on lettuce (when Stephanie was quarantined). I’ve seen it a couple of other times on the show. Just curious if this is a “thing”, or just a Jarvis thing. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So since it is Friday night & we are celebrating our new VIP’s what is everyone drinking tonight? I think that I will have champagne topped off with lemon cello. Some hot and cold Hors D’oeuvres. Some lovely Scottish smoked salmon in honour of the Queen and maybe one of her favourite cocktails.
That sounds amazing! I've got out the mortar and pestle to muddle mint for Mojitos. 🍹

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.