Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
It's not just you. I really, really thought there just might be an actual event here. This clearly was something thrown together at the last minute, as far as the "venue site," what with the doors all stacked up against the wall, unattractive flowers, rumpled cloths, and paper napkins. How incredibly disappointing for the guests. I agree with a previous commenter that there should have been champagne, fancier food (and more abundant?), a nicer table setting, and why not at least cushions for the chairs? Perhaps each day improves? One can hope. Those poor people. I don't believe for a minute that they will be satisfied with this treatment, but who knows. If even a few wake up and start discussing the reality of this farce with others, maybe they will withdraw their patronage and we'll see an end to the scam. I am behind on posts (only to page five), so I don't know if Clara has piped in yet. I'm hoping she (and anyone else who is present there and part of our group here) will offer more details. Shame on the whole lot of them.
Same!
I’m thinking with all the $$$ she could serve them Kobe Beef!!! Good grief!!!
Don’t you think a big ole steak dinner would be nice as a thank you???
And Chamripple of course! 🥩 🍾🥂🎂
😳😬😮

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Apparently protocol in the event of HMQ death BBC to be told before public normal programming to be suspended and all journalists to be in black both things have already happened so sadly she may already have passed poor lady.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Did they have the light lunch catered or did Fanny and the servants prepare it themselves?
Note the wine bottles were from Chateau Le Gorse. Were they filled with chateau de cask??? :cool:

Cheers everyone!

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
They were filled with Gorsey’s newest vintage named in honour of Eddie: Mansplain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

billybudd

VIP Member
I honestly think she didn’t use anything nice because she’s worried people would run off with a momento. And they can’t search everyone’s purse or pocket
So buy a nice set of pottery ware, or use the Valentine china she got from Emmaus and doesn't want.

C'est moi

VIP Member
Come come now!
They used the garage because it was Snorty's idea. No other explanation for it. And he would have been proud of his suggestion too; running breathless to Fanny, with his brilliant solution, and taking all the credit. She would have bestowed her most brilliant smile on her minion and gasping, hand to mouth said "Oh Philip! That's paaarfect!" Then they would have hurried hand in hand to inspect the area, kissed in the moonlight, gone back inside, and opened a bottle of the best whatever to celebrate and discuss logistics. Everyone would have been told of Philip's brilliant idea! Armoire would have been brought in to be told to move the Jag and Chloe been told to clean the space. Kat, and the Ukranian plus Kirsty would have pitched in to help clear this dumping ground... while Snorts stayed inside pouring over a seating arrangement chart and with Fanny, planned the decor. Clip boards would have been in evidence. Isabelle would have initially been filled with scepticism (Oh but Stephanieeee, it's a dirty garage!) but was won round by Fanny's bubbly enthusiasm that they could save tons of money by not hiring a proper party marquee. Table cloths, serving utensils, the third best flatware, paper napkins (from gift grabs), flowers and which plates to eat off would have all been Snorty's idea. The seating arrangements would have taken days and involved cut out bits of paper on a chart, so thicko Fanny would have been able to visualise it all. Countless trips to the attic with Fanny would have taken place, but every item chosen for the layout would have come from Philip. Each time he had yet another idea, Fanny would have extolled his virtues to Isabelle, thereby reinforcing how essential he is in her eyes to the smooth running of the dump. And he went to bed very happy every night, believing his place at the shitoo is secure. No-one in this story lives happily ever after though, because everyone has their own little agenda and all the life, love and laughter can't hide the fact that deep down, no-one, not a single person and not even Fanny, truly likes Philip.
Oh my (patreon) daze. I thought I was reading an Enid Blyton Famous Five novel the way your post started. Bravo, kudos @Iolair excellent synopsis 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
From a business perspective, Stephanie blew it big time! The whole event looked sad and cheap...not great advertising for bringing in new top tier patrons. She missed out on tons of content for YT, she could've easily, months in advance, engaged her audience with bits and pieces of what to expect. If she had put something together similar to this picture I'd be impressed, instead she showed us a true reflection of her inner self.
I imagine her top tier patreons have visited and paid for the honour, most likely only lower tiers at the open day.

I made a comment yesterday agreeing with another poster who said he wouldn’t be watching. I also added that other bloggers were being respectful and not posting. Yep it’s disappeared 🤷‍♀️ I’m probably banned as well now.
You’re in very good company there I suspect! If you’re not barred I suggest taking a screen shot of future comments.

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
I watched it and can't believe how ridiculous SJ is, she dressed so trashy, and her weird laughter is enough to frighten a real man away. The flirting with the Gay Lodger was vomit inducing, the pair are both desperate in different degrees, and deserve one another. Lots of shiny bald spots showing up as well. What a Donut.
Yes, l'il man's scalp was glittering.

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
Pickled okra! My great grands from SC had a two acre veg patch for just the family. They built their own log cabin. Had a still in the woods. 😉 My cousins still live on the land.

Oh that is just shitty. Shitty.
Pickled okra, sí.
Grandmama's receipt, salud.
Tilda tablecloths, cerdos desvergonzados.

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
Charles became king when his mother died...on the minute..he is proclaimed king in a few days...at St Jamespalace..but he is king from the moment his mother died...
Yes of course, but none of it is official under British law until he is proclaimed, then crowned. He is treated as a new monarch will be and addressed as such. But until his proclamation and coronation, he is king in name only.

• Haha

mrsp67

VIP Member
You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard, you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one to for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After one hour in the courtyard sun my feet began to turn red
There were tubes and wires and rocks and things
And I could tell the Box was dead

You see the courtyard is a scam that represents a lot
About what is wrong with the whole thing
There are lies and smiles and blinks of the eyes
That show the scheme

You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

After two hours on the courtyards rocks I decided I had to flee
There was poop and mice and flies and things
And I really thought I might scream

The chateau is dream that hides an ugly truth
That certain people like to steal
They dress it up with laughter and with wine
But then they still reach out their hand

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Omg amaze balls!!!! I loloolololo it

I am not fond of them but ....... my god they worked so hard !!!!!!!!!
They do work like dogs

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I guess you could eat a block of cheese while visiting Greece. I wonder if Selmar got that idea from there.

• Haha

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
View attachment 1562118

So what's with this bath? Why is it not flush to the floor? It looks like it's braced with wooden feet and has some kind of metal tray underneath, possibly for drips? Floor grout needs redoing. No tiles round the edge of the bath, yikes! Wallpaper would get soaked and moldy. But there's fresh (or at least questionable) towels laid out, so someone is staying in this room, otherwise why bother? Is this bathroom still to be renovated and which room is it attached to?

Can anyone zoom in close enough to read the woman's name tag?
Chambre Bonne Maman

• Heart
Nic has a wood burner in his apartment. I do think Natty and Am have been living in there. Larking has sold up? Absolutely no sign of them coming back since Easter and his parents being there. And we know Me me and squirrel are going to see them in Belgium soon .
In the Patreon Marquis sitting room video, I thought Auntie said something proprietary about the chateau. Maybe they only see it that way as Stephanie may say that… or they are part owners?

• Wow
Meanwhile back at La Lande....
Fanny - right team. Let's have a de-brief and a re-group on what needs to be done for tomorrow.
Phi Phi - Turn the table cloths over & Febreeze everything.
Michael - how many bottles of wine did those freeloaders get through? Seven, seven..for god's sake water them down even more for tomorrow.
Natti - how many signed up for the higher Patreon level? Two? just two? Seriously you need to try harder. Remember Jerry Maguire the film we watched the other day? when I gave my team motivational speech. SHOW ME THE MONEY Natti...
Mummy & Percy - how many sign ups did we get for the UK people to the Jarvis Care Home plan? - none? NONE? Seriously I give up. Am I the only one bringing home the le bacon round here?
Marie - I want a full inventory of how much those greedy chops ate today. Yes I know it's 11.00pm..but get to it. And smaller portions tomorrow. Put more bread out & fill 'em up with that.
Philip - how much did you take in Ye Old Gift Shoppe?..25 euros...you are joking right? You sold one of Daddy's paintings for that?..Get out of my sight...go just go....
Cat? Cat? wake up..I gave you one job..keep Marie & her miserable chops away from me...well done. Good job locking her in attic. No. Let her out tomorrow.
Pavlina - disappointed that you didn't dress up in the Ukraine national costume. Tomorrow perhaps? There's a really old English saying - it's 'never bite the hand that feeds you'...just saying.
Dan - I saw you sitting on your arse flirting with all the women. I don't pay you for that - well not for this event - tomorrow I want you with your tool belt on hammering things & flirting with the women. NO - I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BRING THOSE KIDS..yep I know the oldies love them - but just NO.
Right time for another bottle..Amaury..what the heck have you been doing all day? Get me a bottle lickety split.
love, love, love!!! :love: 🥰 ❤.Spot on, @Princess and the Pea !

• Heart
  • Haha