Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
To me, the silence was completely expected. If they say they were there on day 1, vs day 2 or 3, it slims down the list of suspects by a lot, and I assume they want to remain anonymous. If they wait until the end of the 3 days, they remain one of any instead of one from a few.
Thank you @marieitis. Really good points. I just hadn't thought it through deeply enough, had I? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7

Madame No

VIP Member
The Tiny Tartan has a future as a Disneyland guide. I do hope he is entertaining the ladies with his clever banter, songs, and sophisticated jokes during Patron Daze. Haven't seen any selfies with him in it yet. Maybe he's misplaced his dentures. He could don one of his tartan face masks instead. Did they screen everyone for Covid vaccinations? No masks in sight even with some of those folks looking like they are at death's door.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Loire Valley

Yep, if you watch the latest, Fiona cut it all up and hemmed it into tablecloths... she was proud of her diagonal corners too... :( What a terrible waste of the most gorgeous quilting cotton, and all those table cloths they already have in the attic.. Shameful
Can’t bring myself to watch it! I will later today though. Yes what a waste!

Reactions: 6

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I do not know.
All this can be fixed and improved
My radiator leaked last spring, the repairman came, removed the damaged rib and everything is fine.
When we changed the radiators in the kitchen and bathroom, again, the masters came, they made the transition from the old thicker pipes to the thinner new ones and everything was fine again.
I want to say: SJ does not think of introducing heating in the chateau. Not even in the part they use in the winter. These big figures for installing heating that she talks about are just for the purpose of Patreon begging.
I was wondering earlier, whether the existing heating system at the HMN is actually divided into different boilers (whatever) for separate areas within the HMN.
It dawned on me that of course SJ didn't originally install an entirely new functioning system for the entire HMN at all way back when, simply because if she can't afford to install these days as she constantly bleats on about, then she certainly couldn't have afforded to do it in the past.
They installed under floor heating in the Grand Salon which apparently never worked.
For example, how are Nic and Potts' apartments currently heated? No mention of wood burners being installed there! :unsure:

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I am certain that you and he consider that such an honour. I certainly would. ❤
It is, of course, inevitable for everyone on this earth but at the same time, so exceptionally sad to contemplate HRH. :cry:
As I assume most Commonwealth members here have, I have been an Elizabethan my entire life.
Unfortunately I can’t imagine his main employer giving him leave to be able to do this.

• Sad

noisette

I honestly think she didn’t use anything nice because she’s worried people would run off with a momento. And they can’t search everyone’s purse or pocket
Well anything expensive they had most likely paid for!

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Just heard on the news that the Queens Doctors are concerned for her health and Charles & Camilla are on their way to Balmoral.
Seems every time Harry and his wife are on the scene, she gets ill... They must exhaust her...

Whilst we are waiting for more Patron Days info to trickle in, here are some very recent pics from Chloe’s (I like her) insta.

What is that metal canister on the ground? Is it a European door stopper or just junk on the floor acting like a door stopper?
View attachment 1561952
View attachment 1561953

What are those little squares spread out on the glass shelf? Individual wet wipes because of no running water or condoms?
View attachment 1561956
View attachment 1561966View attachment 1561957

Remember the toilet duck? Now he’s a design feature.
View attachment 1561958

What’s in the can on the floor on the far side of the toilet?
View attachment 1561960View attachment 1561961

Dan’s dangling pantry wires. I don’t think this is a good place to hang onions or anything else because no one can reach the items in the very back above the refrigerators and of course no one will clean anything that falls on top of them.
View attachment 1561963

We usually gripe about the grime by this kitchen cabinet’s door handles, but look at the nasty floor below it. Gross.
View attachment 1561964
Looks like an old can of paint to stop the door handle hitting the wallpaper... although you can get very nice door stops, 'make do and mend' is our Fanny's motto... save on the little things and splurge on ourselves...

• Sad

BigGreenMeany

The first two of the guests staying at Stuart and Patrick's chateau, named Martin and Margaret, were also going to be heading to LieLande to stay with Fanny - possibly going to the Patreon Day. I don't see them in the photo, so perhaps they'll turn up in the group photo for days 2 and 3.

I like the layout of this group photo re: Snorty in his proper place. Straining to be seen in the shot, back row, but practically out of sight and mind.

View attachment 1563324
Now i found Maggie rather frightning. The way she looked at Pat was like so weird I cannot describe it. The movie Misery came to mind.

Will this be the new thing that you pay to stay at the inn and do a days labour as well and get to star in a vlog? Dont get me wrong if I stayed a week i might do some small task too to stay active but stillsomething weird about getting praised on the vlog for weeding.

In sayint this Pat&Stu are my fav chatelaines at the moment with the parents of LaLacellle's. Tracy has the work ethics Fanmeister should have... But we all know Fanny dispases that lot from the bottom of her educated heart.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BigGreenMeany

But would Lady Phyllis ensure a slave ironed the tablecloth that she and she dined with the paying BnB guests?
Poor Pavlina will be locked in the basement with bats as punishment. All she will get to eat is what ever Izzy gives her, so very little, if any

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
And what about her doing similarly with her girls...we look in the window and say which one we would choose to eat in fantasy land then walk on by 😱
I do this at cake shops, jewellery shops and furniture shops too. Most times I don't purchase, it's called window shopping.

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Peter and Anna from It's A Wonderful Life went there for a live music evening in their latest vlog. It looked fun but I find their renovations really ugly.
I was rather surprised that Anna and Peter didn't make themselves known to them as both couples have appeared on CDIY and, live so near. Well, if they did, they didn't film it!
They could only have stayed for an hour or so for a drink because Anna and Peter then went onto somewhere else later that night that was far more exciting/entertaining.

howlingwolf68

I'd be interested in what you think would have been an appropriate presentation business-wise. The sad and cheap is overwhelming, down to the ho-made gift boxes, anonymous sticky back name tags, and the stool Amaury the Waiter, in his tank top, with his armpit hair waving in the breeze, placed the croquembouche on. Again, you could not have made more tragic, monstrously disrespectful, clown-like choices, all shouting defund me, if you were trying to. And for the gaga, at least, she does it with impunity.
Forgive me, but this is the tiny version of the clown-like Trump having nuclear secrets unlocked at Mar A Lago. It's apocalypse in a teacup, absolute lawlessness.
🤣🤣🤣 nuclear secrets 😂😂😂 what delightful 💩 😉

Reactions: 5

Reader's digest

VIP Member
OK, just have to mention this.
BUT, didn't Isabelle6541 say a while ago that the article that she and her fellow patrons were working towards with their journalist would be published sometime on the day of the first Patreon Summer Party?
Did I mis-read/misunderstand that?
Am I the only member here who finds it extraordinarily strange that neither @ClaraBurnett or @Isabelle6541 have made absolutely no comment whatsoever here today? Even just to confirm, that they did in fact attend? And, will come back later with more details. :unsure:
So what are you suggesting? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5