The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎯

However, this color has been used elsewhere.
Wallpapering and painting should be left to the professionals. Especially when their results are this bad. 👇
The ceiling in the winter salon also has problems. Davy's Christmas tree damage was never repaired and there is sagging over the fireplace.
Coco did crop the soiled sofa arm out of the frame. 👏

Thank you @ploppityplop2 for this 👇 clip.

View attachment 1558305View attachment 1558308
@cocosinteriorinterests
1 day ago
Recently, the really early days of the Chateau were brought up. The beginning when Stephanie and her friend Nick had become owners of the amazing estate. However it was not what is it now— what is in all of these pictures. It had to be utterly gutted in many places to be able to start fresh, and to have a more stable place to build from. I saw a picture of one of the old rooms and I couldn’t believe the difference between what it was, and what it is now. Making a place like this takes so much more than just enthusiasm, vision, creativity, or even money. It takes a lot of courage! Because those beginning days can look very daunting, even scary. But if you got courage, and a little bit of the rest, you can make a beautiful home like this. I hope I can have the same courage Steph did, when I find the right project one day.

Funny, this👇 color is also used in Philip Janssen's editing room and bathroom.

View attachment 1558312
From the early days. 👆 I wonder if it was ever fixed properly??? Nevermind....

View attachment 1558633
Do they not have any measuring devices to work with? Why are so many things not centered correctly? The wall sconces above the fireplace, the silly shelf with the oversized horse above the door. Perhaps these things were in place when they were swindled into buying the dump? Doesn't matter it will never be corrected.

Found it! It's like those games where you need to find hidden items. Eventually, it will be shuffled up to the attic never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To all of you well-spoken, articulate MENSA-type Tattlers,
What is the big, fancy, archaic word for that "meh" feeling after the heavy build-up of a big event? I can't recall it; I just know it's not "nothing burger."
Thanks!
Life has taught me not to get too excited or get my hopes up about anything.
I think the words you might be searching for are,
“The Chateau Diaries”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Isn't it around 5:30 p.m. now at the Dump? The party is just getting started...maybe. They usually eat at 10 p.m. or later....right after Fanny finally gets out of bed.
I hope she didn't have any of the investigators shown off the property as trespassers.🙄😥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do they not have any measuring devices to work with? Why are so many things not centered correctly? The wall sconces above the fireplace, the silly shelf with the oversized horse above the door. Perhaps these things were in place when they were swindled into buying the dump? Doesn't matter it will never be corrected.

Found it! It's like those games where you need to find hidden items. Eventually, it will be shuffled up to the attic never to be seen again.
Ns don't need measuring devices. They can eyeball stuff to the centimeter. Super powers also include no need for SPF sun block and resistance to lung disease while smoking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve found a carpenter for Camilla and Ollie. He isn’t available immediately but I’m sure they won’t mind waiting.
1662479349488.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy to report that I'll be starting on # 174 after a short break to go to you-know-where.

So, still no news on the patreon gathering. Well, I think it is very difficult to get through those immense crouds of people, shuffling everybody aside to be the first to meet HRH Princess of HNW. And imagine all the other people joining in on that poor internet reception to post their selfie with HRH of HNW. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my …the suspense is killing …I’m not even sure what I’m expecting to hear/see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve found a carpenter for Camilla and Ollie. He isn’t available immediately but I’m sure they won’t mind waiting.View attachment 1559069
Telling myself jokes about sending this down into the cistern that are so gross even I can't repeat them here.
Actually, I've grossed myself out.
@noisette, this is so exactly the vibe of O 🦃 and crotch-flashing Commando Cami, I think you win the internets today.
Eeeeeergh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.