The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jules100 "I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida."
So so sorry I am a tad late... I've heard real artisans take nearly a year or more to finish a major project like this...
However the installation is almost finally finished.
Please don't lean on the tiles too much as the grout needs time to dry...
Wishing you and the "15" a right 'ole knees up in the Tiki Hut.
Please enjoy a Miller Lite on me (in your new fancy glass of course) and I know your "light lunch" will be absolutely fabulous.
Thank you @Jules100 for the opportunity to volunteer work at your Southernmost Chateau!
As for me, I might just go on a little holiday...
View attachment 1559577
@tat life, thank you so much, it means a lot to me. I love the disclaimer. I actually have those tiki glasses and I’m going to use them as a thumbnail pic for a future video. I have one of my last couple batches of tiles to post tonight, so when are you available to come back, can you postpone your vacation? I hate unfinished projects.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@Jules100 "I do hope the real life installation won’t take too long. I’d actually like it done before Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida."

So so sorry I am a tad late... I've heard real artisans take nearly a year or more to finish a major project like this...
Please enjoy a Miller Lite on me (in your new fancy glass of course) and I know your "light lunch" will be absolutely fabulous.
Thank you @Jules100 for the opportunity to volunteer work at your Southernmost Chateau!

View attachment 1559577
Brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
6. The gates were locked 😂😂
Googling "tactics businesses use to keep shareholder meetings small".
I'm wagering less than 10 people a day show up. Though mustering troops including the Shreks suggests otherwise.
Edited to add, Jarvis, like Gen. Westmoreland in Vietnam and genocidal tyrants throughout history (Mao/lao gais/ca. 43 million?), will lie like a rug about whatever body count there is. Looking forward to absolutely Hitlerian levels of demagogue rhetoric/the Big Lie from Jarvis.
Just in case you forgot, Hitler invented the Big Lie in Mein Kampf.

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 12.48.34 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I would hate to see the monarchy go but I would like to see a slimmed down version without all the hangers on.
While almost all monarchy talk is off topic on this thread, I will say I prefer to have a constitutional monarchy rather than a republic - I could not for the life of me be proud to have an angry Lorax as a head of state, representing me.
I do worry about the slimmed down monarchy, although I understand it. I'm curious to see what will happen, the increasing workload and fewer hands to work, due to slimming down, it doesn't seem to bode well.
I would personally like to see; William, Catherine, Beatrice and possible Edwards children as the dream team for the generation after Charles.
#6, his first wife and Fergie's second daughter are all persona non grata in my opinion. (Rant over)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We have no news because Steph has given and explained the accounts to the patreons and shown the restoration that she’s done at the shiteau but not shown on YT yet. The patreons are happy and went their merry way after a glass of champagne and a good laugh at tattlers.
of course not!! Who am I kidding! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can see Charles as being unable to be too much like his mother, but more like his father, and saying the wrong thing. He’ll be so heavily scrutinised. Maybe his attitude will make for a short time on the throne, an abdication and William and Catherine trying to.save the monarchy.

As some other Tartlettes noted the monarchy may have run its course. I’m quite sure that Australia and possibly Canada will bail when Charles ascends. Maybe NZ too. I’m unsure how they feel apart from Maori resentment at the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi. I very much believe that our respect for HM is the single entity that keeps us in the frame, or as part of the “common-wealth.”
Reviewing the Tina Brown book to get the Stuart Higgins info*, I was reminded Australia was ready to fire the Queen after her gov-gen fired Prime Minister Gough Whitlam in 1975, causing a constitutional crisis. It is argued, using public opinion polls, that the Diana/Charles visit turned the advancing tides of republicanism back and saved Oz for the Queen. And it was Diana the massive crowds came out to see. She had that power, and moral authority, whether you approve of her or not.
The William, Kate and George, the Republican-slayer, tour of 2014, recognized the political grand slam and repeated it.
Has there been a similar insult by the UK to Oz since? Is Oz ready to go Republican? Can't see Camilla turning back any such grassroots movement with her fairy princess star power.

*Parker Bowles spoke to him, royal reporter then Star editor, on a weekly basis for 10 years, 1982-92, on the state of the Wales' marriage, and also to suss out if the press were onto her affair

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can just picture you @Mme Flog , pitchfork at the ready ! 😁
I wonder what St. Kathy of Lidl, FKA Queen Kathy @Mme Flog would go for first? The Ardwhore vase, the Louboutins (those really riled you up) or maybe the Rainforest cafe wallpaper in the downstairs loo? The convertible Mercedes was quite offensive too as was the Givenchy secrétaire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'd just like to say ALL boys are born with a big dick, it's whether it stays in proportion or not. I hope for both your wives sake it has. 😉
its not about the size...its what you can do with it...

btw @Lolair i quite feel the same about you remark about being woke...i am gay...i am not offended in the least by the gay remarks...inhere..so if anybody thinks i am a woman unfriendly gay...because i make remarks about pumanies etc.than they dont know me at all......i would say..ignore me and scroll on..I dont ignore anybody..i just dont reply ...and scroll on...When you have a sensable heart..or mind...or feel easily offended..close tattle...i always say what i think...and believe me...most of the time i say it more polite than i feel it...It has never harmed me..I am no suagarcoater..because it gets you nowhere..

• Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 1559577
THAT is BRILLIANT @tat life !!! LOVES!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Potential causes of radio silence:
1. They all drank the Kool-Aid
2. The aliens have beamed them all up
4. The dry lake opened up and swallowed everyone
5. The shitoo collapsed
3. No one showed up
A) all phones confiscated on arrival? An undertaking signed that no photos will be released without approval from Queen Isabel - now she's had the miracle of sight returned she has been put in charge of photo checking.
B) they're all in the local village bar with the tree man & on the ganja & can't focus on their screens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would hate to see the monarchy go but I would like to see a slimmed down version without all the hangers on.
Even if monarchy goes today there will be interest in the family for a while . It will take at least three generations till nobody cares- my guess. People in Germany for example wouldn't even know who the relatives of the last Kaiser are. And that's how it should be: one should be known by their accomplishments not because you are born into some family

Reactions: 10
Y’all. We can’t expect any news until tomorrow at the earliest, probably after the last event Thursday! What did you think, that they would give a live report to us on Tattle from their phone? It would certainly cause notice. Let our sources bide their time, I am sure the reports will be worthwhile!
Agreed. I'm as hopeful as anyone here - and slightly disappointed, too - that we'd have heard something today but, in reality, there's probably a lot going on.

This event is three days long, possibly with different people in their group getting different timeslots/days, so we don't know if they all have the same time slot. Even if they were all going today, imagine being part of that group...the adrenaline of finally getting in to see what it's all about, putting your plan in motion and then, afterwards, meeting together to discuss WTF happened, how it all went down, if it all went down, etc. Isabelle's allegiance is, rightly, to that group of Patreons who went in to set the plan they've worked on together in motion. We don't really even know what the plan was, logistics-wise. I'm sure she'll tell us what she can, when she can.

We can't be discouraged. We have to keep a good thought......

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cormorants are found right across the globe except on central Pacific Islands, because presumably, they don't have the range. Fishing with cormorants has happened throughout history, from ancient Hellas to the marshes of the Egyptian Delta, and beyond. Fishing with the birds these days are pretty much limited to Macedonia, Japan and China, but they are common everywhere. My neighbours little nephew was once attacked by a cormorant while walking along the beach in the south of England. A vicious attack, which required 15 stitches, so a bird I've never knowingly gone near since hearing that.
There are Shags and there are Cormorants - most of us can't tell the difference, both love water. 'Shag' is also a colloquial term for sex. Once a teacher friend made the mistake in a work email, when responding to the recent spate of very wet weather and wrote: 'it's been so wet here, I've had a shag in the garden every day for a week. You can imagine the emails that were flying across the mostly male school staff intranet- along the lines of 'lucky bastard' and 'did any pupils see you' etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Potential causes of radio silence:
1. They all drank the Kool-Aid
2. The aliens have beamed them all up
4. The dry lake opened up and swallowed everyone
5. The shitoo collapsed
3. No one showed up
Or it was a ruse.
(I'm a cynic).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.