The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ns don't need measuring devices. They can eyeball stuff to the centimeter. Super powers also include no need for SPF sun block and resistance to lung disease while smoking.
Did you know that they can also stare at the sun during an eclipse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So given the time difference and whatnot, what time say Eastern Standard do you think we will start getting reports? It’s what 6-7 pm there now? Surely they won’t go all night?

Edit: I also just checked and she only has 70 $100 patrons at this point. She’s lost at least 30 along the way.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh this is bad, very bad! I don't know whether to laugh, cry or purge. Woman, just no, no, no. You are not young and sexy. This doesn't work. You look like a mentally ill homeless drunk. What's wrong with your perception of yourself? Please, I beg you, do something with those 'savage curls'. You are delusional. Don't you have any honest sane friends that will help you? Probably not, if Fanny and that weirdo Countess are any indication. I now absolutely hate falafels. I haven't been able to eat one since this mess came on the scene.
Her hair looks like the texture of horse hair, but not as thick. I had frozen falafels that went out with the garbage!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Michael's stairs saga has been well documented on his Instastories...
June 30th
Stories #53.jpg

July 11th
Stories #63.jpg
Stories #64.jpg
Stories #65.jpg

July 15th - Victory Lap (Before & After Shots)
Stories #69.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Re: Policing.

In my opinion, there's a member here that might be regarded as a loud mouthed misogynistic twit. Do I police that person? No, I scroll on by. There's a person here who time and time again, doesn't or can't read the room before posting, and manages to offend at least one person per post. Police or ignore? There's a person here that believes they are the height of wit, but whose jokes I find majestically flat and bland. Police, ignore or scroll past? There's one who, at the expense of other's intelligence, delights in correcting them. Police or ignore? There are people here who are so intelligent, I'm in awe and feel humbled by them even looking in my direction. But as intimidated as I sometimes can be by them, I stick around in the hopes of learning something, and have! There are yet others so cleverly funny that I hope to emulate them, and can't, because I'm not even in the same league. There's a couple of anothers who have slapped me into the ground so hard, I'm sure they thought I'd never get up again... ignore? Police? Scroll past their response? Actually no. It's been bloody funny, had me in hysterics and I respect them for even trying. I'm positive I've made it onto quite a few other people's ignore lists too. Their choice. I could be catty and say their loss as well, but so what? We can't all be liked. I too have tried policing others in the past but am trying to do better. But for all our faults and occasional missteps, we can remain united in one thing... our pure disgust at the behaviour of Stephanie, her obvious misappropriation of Patreon funds, her highly distasteful grifting, her monumental cockups (including her hitching herself to Philip), and her appalling lack of transparency. This is our focus and what binds us together. For everything else we can hit ignore or there's the choice of scrolling by.

You know who the infamous 15 Tattle members are? No-one and everyone. 15 is the average number of fellow members on some other Tattle member's ignore list (jk). 😄 Freedom of choice is an excellent concept when there's actually 100's of us. Feel free to scroll on by.
I always choose to scroll, I've never ignored although there have been some Wow moments and may I add some yaaaaaaawning ones but that said I think that as individuals it would be almost impossible to agree or even like the all of the content of others posts, so who am I to say what is appropriate or not? I must admit that 'de railing' threads although their not inentiionally de railing per say do have me rolling my eyes, but they are of interest to others which is clear by the responses, so again it's not for me to judge, I just scroll past...We always get back on track to the subject in hand ie SJ. I always sit up and take notice when @Clara Burnett offers his/her little gems of insight. I'm like you, I acknowledge there are so many knowledgeable and intelligent people from all walks of life on here and I learn from them, more so than anything SJ has provided as you just don't know if you're getting just her version of things. Laugh I have laughed out loud at some of the comments, in the early days when I had started reading I came across the abbreviation FRK... I didn't have a clue so had to go to the start of the thread and down the list that identified which was related to who. When I read that Flora Road Kill was indeed Marie I chuckled possibly even snorted, it was so funny, it just kept returning to me thoughout the day. So very witty and so very apt given the florals in jars. Yes so we always have a choice. Can't wait to find out what happens as a result of Patreon ilfiltration day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Like you, I was never a fan because of the affair however, I think Camilla has been a far more suitable consort for Charles. People who meet her do speak well of her. Diana was hugely popular due to the fairytale hype but she certainly seemed to have had her mental health demons and I really don't feel that that she was stable enough for the role. Since their marriage, Camilla has been happy to take a back seat and support to her husband. It's a shame that they weren't allowed to marry in the first place. Lord Mountbatten seemed to have some say in that matter ( and and fingers in plenty of other pies too.)
I am sure that Catherine has benefitted from a far more stable upbringing and that William and their children have had the advantage of being nurtured by the Middleton family. William and Catherine are certainly the way forward for a modern monarchy. Catherine never puts a foot our of place.
As for Harry and his wife, I hope that they choose to stay away from the UK. Harry's made his bed and now has to lie in it. Good luck to him - he's certainly going to need it! Thank goodness William was the older son.
I can see Charles as being unable to be too much like his mother, but more like his father, and saying the wrong thing. He’ll be so heavily scrutinised. Maybe his attitude will make for a short time on the throne, an abdication and William and Catherine trying to.save the monarchy.

As some other Tartlettes noted the monarchy may have run its course. I’m quite sure that Australia and possibly Canada will bail when Charles ascends. Maybe NZ too. I’m unsure how they feel apart from Maori resentment at the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi. I very much believe that our respect for HM is the single entity that keeps us in the frame, or as part of the “common-wealth.”

Reactions: 10
It's19h00 here. Supper time. Time to meet up and have a meal and drink if you're on holiday. I am almost certain the Isabelle of several numbers talked about a publication in November. We may not hear/read anything before that. We can but hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's19h00 here. Supper time. Time to meet up and have a meal and drink if you're on holiday. I am almost certain the Isabelle of several numbers talked about a publication in November. We may not hear/read anything before that. We can but hope.
Are you in the Lalande vicinity? Can you do a drive-by and see if there are crowds, media, police, fire engines?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Potential causes of radio silence:
1. They all drank the Kool-Aid
2. The aliens have beamed them all up
4. The dry lake opened up and swallowed everyone
5. The shitoo collapsed
3. No one showed up

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Potential causes of radio silence:
1. They all drank the Kool-Aid
2. The aliens have beamed them all up
4. The dry lake opened up and swallowed everyone
5. The shitoo collapsed
3. No one showed up
Seems kind of strange. Maybe it was a major smack down and everyone is still reeling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They were welcomed with open arms here in Australia and NZ, and allegedly she said she hated I here, ot similar words. If anything she was racist towards us. When I read that she’d said that and the Royal reporters confirmed her words, it was as though she’d taken on some archaic “archetypal lowlife colonials” attitude towards us. We’ll, fk her. I think as a whole we don’t care too much about the RF except for the Queen. I seem to remember some polls where only 30-40% of those polled were keen on the monarchy. I think too, that we’d just write her and her comments off as being deranged.

She’s an awful woman, very similar type to Famny. Definitely a narc. The Montecito bleep does seem to be unraveling. Too many lies, sophistry, dissembling. I do hope she’s left totally undone. Harry is simply a 🐈 whipped fool. He used to be my favourite. And his mum definitely wouldn’t be happy about his poor choices. It’s going to be sad for the children, that sealed that deal.

I do hope River has a new broadcast in the morning, about the mad wench, and her speech in Manchester.

“Penis ladder” 😂
Jarvis timeline from the Wiki :
* Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio) b. 17th July 1941)
* Derek Charles Jarvis b. 23rd February 1940 d. 2009
**Isabelle & Derek married 1962/3
* Gerry Grady b. March 1960
* Stephanie b. 18th Aug. 1975

I too think there is a possibility that Gerry is a brother from another mother. He was born at least 2-3 years before DJ and IJ married.
His mother worked as a cleaner at the Jarvis' previous place of employment, before they bought the nursing home in 1983.
Apparently DJ was the manager of a nursing home in Glasgow, opposite to where Gerry lived.
He talks about his mother (who is still alive) but never any mention of a father being around way back then.
And we know Isabel worked nights too🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed that there was a bit of dark green paint tested out on the fireplace on the recent Chateau DIY. It was chosen months ago, not a last minute, “Oh, what do we do?”
View attachment 1558729

Chateau Diaries reveal
View attachment 1558731
View attachment 1558734

Also noticed all of the design geniuses in the room couldn’t manage to cover the bottom of the wallpaper edge with the dentil trim and paneling. Darn math!
View attachment 1558742
That puce green was used as a darker base for the top coat... she sings Snorts praises more than anyone... she over compensates for his inability.. we all do it with our kids...;)

I believe it was his mother and he was 15-16? Of course, that could be the Omicron booster talking!😜
He was pushing Fanny around by 15, and had been there a while before that.. was he there before she was born?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.