The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm....ever get that feeling that just maybe you've been had? I know, patience, patience. Maybe all the tick-tock was meant for us! Time will tell. Meanwhile the chatter has slid into women's middle-age health issues. We must still maintain vigilance!
I truly wouldn’t expect to hear anything till next week at best. And that’s only for report back from Tattlers on the scene. Surely Fanny won’t publish anything that happens. Unless she can twist it to her nefarious ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yikes! Check out the ad Tattle is showing me!
View attachment 1559037
Well, I mean if you can get past the paint colors. Most of all if you dont care that its setting in the middle of the road. WTF?
Come on. You know you wanna stay there 😂 . Its funny. We have this beautiful Victorian in town. I love that house and the paint colors are charming.
But it like this. Its sets on a corner wrapped in road and concrete. I do hate these colors. Baby Blue is not my color. I love a good wrap-around porch. These wrapped-around road houses are not uncommon in small towns in the US.

Reactions: 9
I haven't slept well in YEARS! I don't know how early you are in the process, but omg. I have been sleep-deprived for so long, I don't even know what it would feel like to go to bed, fall asleep, and stay that way for more than two hours. Crumb catcher... yes. I can relate. I remember my doctor telling me, after a couple years of all the sh*t and asking her, "am I almost done with all this crap?" that,"nope... you are nowhere near done." I'm 63. I just want to sleep again. I definitely do not get disturbed about any of the jokes. You have to be able to laugh at all the crap we humans go through physically or you'd lose your mind. Best to you, Sleeping Beauty.
I take CBD oil at night. Helps me sleep. I heard there was a nighttime one. I think I will go buy it and check it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just to keep us all focused, here's a throwback photo of the Not-So-Grand Salon. It actually looks pretty good! It's not going to look right with the worm eaten panelling. Nope! But like many have said here, she's going to use it in her boudoir. The patrons will completely understand that this is the only sensible thing to do. Fanny will fain disappointment, then jump up and down with glee as the panelling has been saved after all and put to good use. Fanny saves the day again! Weee!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
From the FB group "Escape to Chateau de Lalande & More"

1662513002078.png
1662512976201.png

I recognize Mummy and Percy. Is that Kat in the background (right side, white tank)?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Just to keep us all focused, here's a throwback photo of the Not-So-Grand Salon. It actually looks pretty good! It's not going to look right with the worm eaten panelling. Nope! But like many have said here, she's going to use it in her boudoir. The patrons will completely understand that this is the only sensible thing to do. Fanny will fain disappointment, then jump up and down with glee as the panelling has been saved after all and put to good use. Fanny saves the day again! Weee!
There must have been a copyright on the image as I can't post it. Oh well! Use your imagination.

There must have been a copyright on the image as I can't post it. Oh well! Use your imagination.
Let's try this one.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Speaking of copyrights, I’ve been wondering how Stephanfraudie gets away with using some of the music she does in the vlogs? Surely it’s copyrighted?

Reactions: 11
N
What a crock of 🐷 poo 💩 they have everyone believing 🤣🤣🤣
No it was his mother who worked for them. Kind of gives me the Arnold Schwarzenegger Maria Shriver Vibes. He had a love child with someone they employed in the home for years.
There was no denying it. As the Child grew he was his dad's spitting Imagin. I mean really? It was that obvious. It led to the devastation of his marriage to Maria.
That blows me away. What happened on that day when she got out of bed and look at this kid and knew? DId she really not know, or was she forced to come to terms because there was no hiding it.

Yeah, I gotta see this with my eyes because as good an imagination I have. I can't see it looking good. Your right from a distance it did look decent. Now you cant back up far enough and squint your eyes to make it looks close to what it did look like. Id do not get it.
I think Ann Mary could have made a better-looking custom panel to fit. She bought old paneling that doesn't even fit the room. Its typical for SJ

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Speaking of copyrights, I’ve been wondering how Stephanfraudie gets away with using some of the music she does in the vlogs? Surely it’s copyrighted?
Like many things she does that are not legal, she just does it! May or may not ever get caught. In the big world, she's not well known. Small potatoes, really.

Reactions: 14
I truly wouldn’t expect to hear anything till next week at best. And that’s only for report back from Tattlers on the scene. Surely Fanny won’t publish anything that happens. Unless she can twist it to her nefarious ends.
Being soooo popular I would expect LIVE coverage of her honoring her “patrons”!!! 🙄
Everyone who’s anyone would want to see it!!!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
From the FB group "Escape to Chateau de Lalande & More"

View attachment 1560581View attachment 1560580
I recognize Mummy and Percy. Is that Kat in the background (right side, white tank)?
I’m laughing at the name tags… You would think at LaLande they would use one of their specialty prints (LaLande Toile? Woodland Easter Creatures? I don’t remember) to make souvenir name tags for their Patreon’s and guests…. Oh yeah, that means someone would need to organize a spreadsheet of attendees to prepare that in advance 🤣

I also think they could have splurged on a hanging badge to avoid sticking stickers to their guests finery, but that’s getting nit-picky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well observed. Isabelle is lucky Pheeph hasn't stashed her high on a shelf behind some mini books and closed the door.
The question is.... was the platter really bought new for her birthday or has it been in that cupboard since she came back from South Africa or even before that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Congrats to you Freesia54 - VIP 🥂

I have freesia's in my garden at the moment.... gosh I love their perfume!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

A lot of good very well-known artists and singers are making money now from programs for Editing videos. I know I have recognized some of their voice. They record under an alter ego because they are owned by the studio they contract with.
They get paid for it. People like Dan, SJ pay into a program with some pretty good artists recording and the artist make money from these programs.
It's not their top hit songs nor their real names.
Their label makes money and owns those trademark songs. Iv heard many voices Iv recognized. They record and get paid just for the editing platform. Its legal. Check it out

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I take CBD oil at night. Helps me sleep. I heard there was a nighttime one. I think I will go buy it and check it out.
Poppy seed dressing on salads is quite helpful. I have to be careful I don’t have too much. Also lemon balm. And wild yam.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.