The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny’s hung the white surrender flag out of her window or is it Squirrel boy trying to attract attention?

Unsurprisingly the attendees came armed with gifts for Fanny and the inmates. Greedy fuckers.
Had to caption this....
“Will the 2 real Patrons please stand up....”
💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a shock to see Beatrix Potterick back in action. Love that he did it to overshadow The Chatelaine Ardwhore. Take that, Fill-Up.

I do have visions of Florette pounding Beatrix on the stairs. If Fill-Up is straight then Florette is gay!

I do find it odd that Belly and Gwenie no longer have any interest in the chateau. They dropped the chateau like Beatrix dropped the Chatelaine. I myself would love to see more of the chateau than convent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Congrats to you Freesia54 - VIP 🥂

I have freesia's in my garden at the moment.... gosh I love their perfume!
I love freesia. I didn't even know what it was until Miranda Priestly
in The Devil Wears Prada was talking to Andrea

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Our goody bag to come away xx

Note on the box it was made by Pavlina
tit, now see. Id would have paid my five bucks and Thousands more to get there had I known I was gonna get this gift box:(:sneaky:
You just know those boxes are filled with gift-grab tea and tacky cups and leftover 100 stars robes from last Christmas. She does buy them in bulk.
Speaking off. I wonder where the $5.00 Patrons are. Probably out back pulling weeds, feeding Chickens and being made to feel good about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.