The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny’s hung the white surrender flag out of her window or is it Squirrel boy trying to attract attention?

Unsurprisingly the attendees came armed with gifts for Fanny and the inmates. Greedy fuckers.
Curious about the wine bottles. Were they put on the table already opened? A big no, no. They probably were old ones refilled with cheap wine, as a matter of fact, I'd put big money on it. Where is the label? Wine bottles have labels on the front and the back. Also, that bottle is for red wine, but the diners are drinking white wine! The white wine bottle has flowers in it. Hmm....I don't imagine many of the patrons give a tit about the quality of food and drinks anyway. I can't imagine people of taste being patrons. It's so tacky!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at the wrinkled tablecloths. Can’t the Douche Lorde of porcelain iron the tablecloths first?
Our delicate dutch tulip cannot do that... After all he is interior designer. He can only do small still lifes on random places in the chateau. And people who pay the bills don't deserve his genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
he clearly needs advertising for his new prints...thats ok..i am also pleased he went for a good material..the staircase will last longer than the cottage...and it looks nice..Its a pitty he is a bit lazy...that cottage could be completed more than a year ago..if he didnt spent his patreonmoney on the wild life...maybe he learned from this..and he is settling down a bit..i guess we will see...
Im glad to see him back up AGAIN!! We will see how long. He definitely reads here. When he said something about all his reboots? He got that from here. They wanna hate and scream at us for being cruel but this is the first place they come for the truth

Reactions: 10
Look at the wrinkled tablecloths. Can’t the Douche Lorde of porcelain iron the tablecloths first?
Think how filthy they will look by day 3. 🤮
@Madame de Pompanddoodoo very smart of you to head in early before all of the mice and barn vermin dance all over the Porcelain Fondler’s stunning vignettes! We all know nothing will be laundered between takes. And thank you again for the Proof of Life!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Curious about the wine bottles. Were they put on the table already opened? A big no, no. They probably were old ones refilled with cheap wine, as a matter of fact, I'd put big money on it. Where is the label? Wine bottles have labels on the front and the back. Also, that bottle is for red wine, but the diners are drinking white wine! The white wine bottle has flowers in it. Hmm....I don't imagine many of the patrons give a tit about the quality of food and drinks anyway. I can't imagine people of taste being patrons. It's so tacky!
Wine bottle from lunch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I guess many of them cannot tell the difference between red and white wine. Lets face it - they are victims of a scam. And like all scammers know targeting the elderly and uneducated is the way to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm going to try... fingers crossed I don't F it up!
I can't do it!
I can't get past this first step as the orange "Post Thread" button doesn't exist. I've tried on my phone and pc, even different browsers. Maybe I just don't have the access level?

1662525118464.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Big jug of “Ripple” in the back filling those up!!!
That’s high class right there....
Or maybe even a magnum of Chamripple!!!
😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooo........ do they get to choose a old door to take home????
Now that would be hysterical seeing them all trying to board a plane with an old ass door from a Chateau. Beleive me. If she had offered a door they would taken it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Think how filthy they will look by day 3. 🤮
@Madame de Pompanddoodoo very smart of you to head in early before all of the mice and barn vermin dance all over the Porcelain Fondler’s stunning vignettes! We all know nothing will be laundered between takes. And thank you again for the Proof of Life!
Fortunately I wasn’t there just stealing someone’s photos from f/b

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone start a new thread? I don't know how and even if I looked into it and figured it out. I would feel so disrespectful 😂 :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.