The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea the truth about Gerry, but for a guy raised in an english household, he has a very strong accent...
He really doesn't. He doesn't even understand when he hears a Scottish man speak. This is English. THis cracks me up every time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“Everything you’ve wanted so far, has not worked”
“Oh, here we go.”
Steph’s words to her son.
Jiggy protecting himself by crossing his arms.
Phi Phi exits the room clomping his heels as he goes.
Love, life and laughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
To all of you well-spoken, articulate MENSA-type Tattlers,
What is the big, fancy, archaic word for that "meh" feeling after the heavy build-up of a big event? I can't recall it; I just know it's not "nothing burger."
Thanks!
Life has taught me not to get too excited or get my hopes up about anything.
Underwhelmed…

My Mum was a redhead and one of my sons has a lovely gold coloured hair. Lots of these genes about, but as they are recessive you have to have the right mix at time of conception. I have green eyes and apparently only 2% of population has, but I don't think that is going to

Probably not, but I bet Jules washes it before she puts it on though
Also a redhead after a fashion. Dark auburn to be technical. Descends through the maternal line for me. That part of the family comes from Yorkshire, England near Midgley. My eyes are hazel though, the color of ridiculously expensive scotch whiskey. Sadly the hair fell out 35 years ago.😱

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I noticed that there was a bit of dark green paint tested out on the fireplace on the recent Chateau DIY. It was chosen months ago, not a last minute, “Oh, what do we do?”
98DB5709-A3CB-428B-8A4B-C50710271EA8.jpeg

Chateau Diaries reveal
E206D889-744B-41E0-B9A4-DB0BC2D0DE05.jpeg

FDBF2C66-AF86-44F8-9718-9E79F8E3E726.jpeg

Also noticed all of the design geniuses in the room couldn’t manage to cover the bottom of the wallpaper edge with the dentil trim and paneling. Darn math!
B74563DD-78F1-4447-9399-6E8D76A4FC6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
We need some recon over here tattlers who have infiltrated Patron Sandwich days. Clara? Isabell? Anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Erdem is a brand often worn by Kate Middleton, it is femine and demure, necklines are predominantly high. Usually cost 1000 plus for day dresses with evening triple that. I just had a look online,couldn't find a dress with so much décolleté on show.
Strap 'em up high enough Steph and even Erdem works

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
they had a quickie during Covid? No that was Matt Hancock and his bit on the side. Boris and Carrie’s quickies were some years ago

I’m hanging around waiting for news of the Patron Daze ...

Reactions: 11
Come on guys and gals in France it's 2pm...what's happening?

I have to go to bed soon - it's 10pm here.

A quick update would be good now or I will be waking up every couple of hours to check and I need my beauty sleep!! Puhleeze... xxx
If it’s 2 pm there, the day is only starting…Fanny has only been awake a couple hours lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’ll make a good Queen Consort.
Different times back then, poor old Margaret's life was destroyed by others making her decisions too... and look what Harry's done to his life by being allowed to make his own decisions.. 🤦‍♀️ Can't win for losing...

If it’s 2 pm there, the day is only starting…Fanny has only been awake a couple hours lol
Anyone know what time the Shitshow begins?

Reactions: 12
Different times back then, poor old Margaret's life was destroyed by others making her decisions too... and look what Harry's done to his life by being allowed to make his own decisions.. 🤦‍♀️ Can't win for losing...

Anyone know what time the Shitshow begins?
Fanny did say she would be serving a light lunch so probably around mid morning

Reactions: 7
I read they were having a big wedding in a government building or something? Because they had a quickie during Covid?

Wouldnt that be a public record that you could look up?

Holy tit! Could it be any more invisible?
RIght? 😂 Id put it back with the chickens for their food tray

I think she’ll make a good Queen Consort.
Thats true. That is what attracted him to her. I could go on about this but I won't. Not my Monkeys, Not my circus!

Last edited:
I haven’t caught up yet, but I saw manor maker posted they were a lalande

Fanny looks botoxed up in that pic as well. Maybe same procedure on bosoms!😂
Looks like Fanny is calling in the troops to man the battlements! She wouldn’t have to be such a scarey ass witch if she wasn’t a liar and cheat!

Reactions: 11
Well we do need to remember that @Isabelle6541 does plan for there to be a published article after the confrontation. So it’s not just necessarily the Patron day itself that the Kaboom is going to happen. It will just be part of the story. And that story may include how nobody showed up, mayhaps because she’s buying Patrons herself.
Perhaps that is why Dauphin Dubious is do over the top…he’s being paid to be so. We’ve seen the extent of his avariciousness and Fanny likes to play on people’s pecadillos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.