The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said it’s from a dress agency in Knightsbridge, Erdem….. she cannot help herself with labels

Something stinks as Gerry is 15 years older than me me so why on earth would he be happy pushing her about in her pram? He made out he was11 or 12 when she was born. Mmm.
why was he in the car when me me first saw the nursing home?
You would be surprised. I never went without anything. I grew up in a mid-upper-middle-class suburban home. I was even popular in middle and high school so I used that.
I hated bullies but was a kid too. I had been bullied by the same people that were now some of my best friends.
They became my friends too and we had a blast. Why? Ever seen the show "Yellowstone" with Kevin Costner? Excellent show by the way.
The only way I can explain it is I finally fought back. I was a little "Beth"
until then I was beaten up about every day in 2nd grade.
If was so bad I failed that year and had to repeat the second grade.
I still ate lunch just about every day with my old friends that were still being bullied and I would kick anyone ass who looked at them the wrong way around me. To make a long story longer. I know bullied kids. Its a nighmare for them. Your in school most of your life. School can be the last place you wanna be.
I think Gerold was lonley and bullied. He was probabily a great kid who got pushed around every day. The Jarvises my have been his refuge. I hate defending them but Gerald maybe it was exactly what he thought he needed then. I dont know what happened.
I just gotta guess like everyoe else. I know Bullied kids are easy targets too. They what any kindness and normalcy they can get.
Pushing SJ around in a stroller might have been the most peaceful part of his day. Connecting with anyone who was not out to hurt him.
I have no idea. I was not there but it makes sense to me. He was a great babysitter for them. I do have questions but not about SJ and Jerry.

Was it? I respectfully disagree. It is now a heavy void as opposed to an airier neutral quirk.

Both of them are horrible but that lime green hurt my eyes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What the duck is she wearing? Are there no grown ups in the UK Gov?

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It’s SHOWTIME
Roll up Roll up for the most spectacular shitshow to be seen this year. For 3 days and 3 days only there will be a performance like no other. Come and see the weird, the mad, the bad, the village idiots, the fortune seekers tellers, the snake oil salesperson and many many more delusional delightful idiots all there to perform and entertain their adoring public.

The stage has been set, their lines have been memorised and now they are ready to get this show on the road.

Overture and beginners please calling overture and beginners. The time has come to start the show. Go out there and break a leg your audience awaits you.

The critics are already calling for more, more, more. It looks like this show will just run and run and keep raking in the money. The suckers love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
am enjoying watching Laura Kampf restore a home she bought . its sad that she thought it had good bones... But sadly it does not. For a real change of pace sailing parlay revival is great. They restored a hurricane damaged boat and are sailing it all around. Fun people great crew beautiful scenery
I've also been watching on and off 'sailing magic carpet' Maya and Aladino!! I love their voices! 😍Very calm.

Reactions: 4
I'll try to be brief. To prove defamation (in the US courts) the plaintiff has to prove that the accused (the defendant) made inaccurate claims, and caused direct harm financially, physically, or psychologically. I don't see any of that happening. Much of what is posted here is based on the premise that she is grifting funds, and she would be hard-pressed to prove otherwise, and if she is suffering you wouldn't know it by what she is putting out to the public. Sorry, Brenda, but any case arguing defamation vs. free speech in this instance is a perditam causam.
She will never be held accountable in the US Courts. Are you a Law Nerd? Are you a lawyer? Do you watch Emily? I'm not making fun I love it. I'm a Law nerd. I love watching Emily Baker on youtube. Im gonna love your posts. Im pretty good at US law but take me across the pond and I get all confused. I look forward to hearing more from you

Reactions: 5
Charles and Camilla's behaviour would have been unbearable for a 19 year old girl, chosen for nothing more than to give Charles an Heir. Little wonder her Mental Health suffered. I do wonder if Harry rebelling against the family is in part because he has seen and heard more than us mere mortals regarding his Mother's treatment. Camilla had her chance to marry Charlie but decided to marry Andrew PB while Charlie was away serving in the Navy. Diana wasn't perfect, which one of us are, but she was Beautiful, inside and out.
But Harry is still a traitorous dimwit

she said it’s from a dress agency in Knightsbridge, Erdem….. she cannot help herself with labels

Something stinks as Gerry is 15 years older than me me so why on earth would he be happy pushing her about in her pram? He made out he was11 or 12 when she was born. Mmm.
why was he in the car when me me first saw the nursing home?
I'm convinced they share the same Daddy

Reactions: 10
I think in previous posts it has been said that the Scottish gnome is Fanny’s brother from another mother.
Yes but that the problem. People say a lot of things. If it is the case they need to get DNA done and put it to rest for daddy. If it's Mummy who has put the Kibosh on that, She has moved on. She needs to move on.
That leaves us with a few other scenarios that make people think. One is really not good. I'd rather people know my dad was human and had failings like a lot of us and So, He had affair and I have Brother. That is a lot better scenario. It's a sick world to let people's minds wander. 😂 :cautious: I never knew him. Maybe he was just a great guy. Then I look at his mind through his art and Im right back again😂 You do wonder what makes peoples worlds go around. Especially at my age. Thats all you do when you start to get old is think.
They should call it the thinking years😂 Im not as bad as my sister thank God. She has this big conspiracy theory jungle of really twisted crap in her head😂 The earth is flat. The moon landing and 9/11 never really happened. It gets worse I can't even talk to her anymore😂 Hi SIs I love ya. By sis see ya soon....on the moon. I piss her off so bad

Reactions: 7
Come on guys and gals in France it's 2pm...what's happening?

I have to go to bed soon - it's 10pm here.

A quick update would be good now or I will be waking up every couple of hours to check and I need my beauty sleep!! Puhleeze... xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He sure looks like him don't he? If I had to choose from the different scenarios going around my head about Sir Jarvis and Gerald. I hope that's the one
Fanny knows but she's never going to admit that her perfect (pervy) Daddy was bleeping the staff!!

Reactions: 12
It’s SHOWTIME
Roll up Roll up for the most spectacular shitshow to be seen this year. For 3 days and 3 days only there will be a performance like no other. Come and see the weird, the mad, the bad, the village idiots, the fortune seekers tellers, the snake oil salesperson and many many more delusional delightful idiots all there to perform and entertain their adoring public.

The stage has been set, their lines have been memorised and now they are ready to get this show on the road.

Overture and beginners please calling overture and beginners. The time has come to start the show. Go out there and break a leg your audience awaits you.

The critics are already calling for more, more, more. It looks like this show will just run and run and keep raking in the money. The suckers love it.
" Roll up Roll up " I had an instant flashback from Woodstock 😂 My flash back I bet was a better time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes but that the problem. People say a lot of things. If it is the case they need to get DNA done and put it to rest for daddy. If it's Mummy who has put the Kibosh on that, She has moved on. She needs to move on.
That leaves us with a few other scenarios that make people think. One is really not good. I'd rather people know my dad was human and had failings like a lot of us and So, He had affair and I have Brother. That is a lot better scenario. It's a sick world to let people's minds wander. 😂 :cautious: I never knew him. Maybe he was just a great guy. Then I look at his mind through his art and Im right back again😂 You do wonder what makes peoples worlds go around. Especially at my age. Thats all you do when you start to get old is think.
They should call it the thinking years😂 Im not as bad as my sister thank God. She has this big conspiracy theory jungle of really twisted crap in her head😂 The earth is flat. The moon landing and 9/11 never really happened. It gets worse I can't even talk to her anymore😂 Hi SIs I love ya. By sis see ya soon....on the moon. I piss her off so bad
I have no idea the truth about Gerry, but for a guy raised in an english household, he has a very strong accent...

Reactions: 10
Both of them are horrible but that lime green hurt my eyes
🎯

However, this color has been used elsewhere.
Wallpapering and painting should be left to the professionals. Especially when their results are this bad. 👇
The ceiling in the winter salon also has problems. Davy's Christmas tree damage was never repaired and there is sagging over the fireplace.
Coco did crop the soiled sofa arm out of the frame. 👏

Thank you @ploppityplop2 for this 👇 clip.

1662459459256.png
1662459485422.png

@cocosinteriorinterests
1 day ago
Recently, the really early days of the Chateau were brought up. The beginning when Stephanie and her friend Nick had become owners of the amazing estate. However it was not what is it now— what is in all of these pictures. It had to be utterly gutted in many places to be able to start fresh, and to have a more stable place to build from. I saw a picture of one of the old rooms and I couldn’t believe the difference between what it was, and what it is now. Making a place like this takes so much more than just enthusiasm, vision, creativity, or even money. It takes a lot of courage! Because those beginning days can look very daunting, even scary. But if you got courage, and a little bit of the rest, you can make a beautiful home like this. I hope I can have the same courage Steph did, when I find the right project one day.

Funny, this👇 color is also used in Philip Janssen's editing room and bathroom.

Lalande bathroom BJJ room.png

From the early days. 👆 I wonder if it was ever fixed properly??? Nevermind....

1662466828882.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.