The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we do need to remember that @Isabelle6541 does plan for there to be a published article after the confrontation. So it’s not just necessarily the Patron day itself that the Kaboom is going to happen. It will just be part of the story. And that story may include how nobody showed up, mayhaps because she’s buying Patrons herself.
IMHO, Fanny has definitely been buying Patrons monthly to artificially inflate her figures. I still think the majority of the Patreon funding comes from just a few donors and the rest of the amounts received are smaller monthly pledges or Patron accounts purchased by Fanny for a $1 monthly contribution.

She knows exactly how many Patrons will show up at the Dump this week. She is planning her usual control by chaos situation by packing the Dump with discarded volunteers, relatives, other chateau owners, etc. The Dump crew will probably outnumber the number of Patrons attending daily.

Fanny is an experienced grifter. Grifting and using people has been her way of life for decades. She will hide behind all the Dump crew to avoid Patrons. Grifters gonna grift.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've asked around. Apparently Tess' mother is friends with someone who was married to a Von Trapp and the children sort of grew up together.
You’ve got to be kidding me. This is so freaking strange. These people are (or spend time) only about 45 minutes away from me in Stowe and Greensboro. And they all intermingle and know each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Whilst I don’t want to be very specific, our friend is having a bit of a “technical issue” and it might be a little while before things can be sorted out. Through another platform, I’ve been asked to tell you that he can’t sew.
Oh dear, I had wondered as well about @HalcyonOrganic.....🤦🏼‍♀️
Hope all is sorted and in a timely fashion.

Respectfully, I must ask....
What is this “other platform” that you speak of?
😳

Reactions: 13
Agree. I think she has overestimated the number of patrons showing up. Three days worth? One each day then....
1. I do not think she overestimated.I think she wanted to give the impression that the Patreon account is so successful that there would be a deluge of Patrons attending such that the Dump could not accommodate them all on one day. Basic smoke and mirrors self aggrandizing by Fanny the narc.

2. I think she deliberately wanted to break up any Patrons attending into small groups so Fanny would not have to deal with a group rebellion asking her questions she does not want to answer. She could control who was attending each day and most likely enough Dump crew members to provide one on one supervision of each Patron attending so they could be managed and monitored and kept away from Fanny or heavily supervised in her presence. Fanny has played the little orphan princess victim role to the hilt in recruiting Dump members for the extravaganza.

And remember Fanny gave so little notice and planned the days at the start of the school year in the U.S. She did everything she could to make it impossible for Patrons to attend even if they wanted to go to the Dump.

Fanny thinks she is the smartest princess in the farmhouse. It will catch up to her at some point. Let her get smug and think all she has to do is to get thru the extravaganza and she is free from any accountability for her actions. Revenge and accountability is a dish best served cold.

Her house of cards will come tumbling down at least a few days before the Dump walls tumble down, the wallpaper peels off the wall is the Marquis suite, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They will use neither! There will be portaloos and patrons will only have a quick tour of the chateau.
Good to know. Must have been a last minute decision then as I still don't see them anywhere.

Is it raining? Let us know how hard!
Not at the moment. It was supposed to rain yesterday but didn't. The forecast it will start raining around 16h00 this afternoon, but one never knows, she might get lucky (again) and the rain might blow over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
P.S. A few years ago, a pharmacist saved me. They know more about drugs than anyone else. So kudos to your family. Generic medication that I was taking was discontinued and I went through every other generic there was with side effects with every single one. Finally, a pharmacist that I spoke with at a different pharmacy said we are going to go with something that is non-generic and has no dye. It took a few weeks for the others to work out of my system but if it weren’t for him I don’t know what I would’ve done. The doctor’s offices just kept sending in prescriptions. And I needed someone to help me. As he did. I will always be grateful to him. The experience was horrifying before I met him. If only they taught med students how different people’s body chemistries are in med school… Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m not sure they do. And since then I found another health provider that I actually gets it. Thankfully!
Oh my, glad you found the pharmacist that knew what to do. My father-in-law went to pharmacy school way before the computer age- and they had to learn compounding as part of their curriculum back then. So it seems that the older pharmacists learned more about what each drug did to the body in treating the symptoms present. I’m not sure how everything changed exactly with going to the computer system- but it seems that the doctors now look up your symptoms and prescribe accordingly and then the pharmacist types in the medicine prescribed and fills it. I am not sure if this is the correct way to describe it- but seems that the same things are not being taught now in the computer age. I’m just saying this from what I’ve observed.
*Some do know more about the effects and how the body can react to the ingredients/make up of the medicines.
Glad you found one who knew! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fanny did get panicked about the Patreon extravaganza because she made it difficult to attend and has stacked the Dump with her aunt, uncle, Potts, the Tartan terror, Marie, Manner and Maker duo, Mummy and Percy, etc., in addition to Maria the cook, Pavlina the refugee, Detective Douche Lorde Snorts, Anne Marie, Kirsty, etc.

Fanny is such a loser wimp that she could not face Patrons without the backing of an arsenal of people who have profited from her grifting. Her 80 year old battle axe of a mother, Mummy, had to come to France to clean up Fanny’s messes and get the Dump ready for the Patron days while Fanny continued to play, travel, shop, and have multiple birthday celebrations for herself. Fanny will milk the presence of all of them to provide fodder for videos for this month.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
a quick derail for some comic relief. Everyone needs that. Have you ever seen a dog get attacked by a bug? This praying Mantis was vicious. I'm sure it felt it was fighting for its life. Who would have known it could kick a dog's butt.
I was just stunned. He beat my beagle pup's ass 😂 Yes, in case you are feeling really bad for the tiny insect. The bug won.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Not to worry, Stephanie in her finite planning wisdom has thought of everything!
Pee in the woodlands, poop in your Zara!
View attachment 1557717
View attachment 1557721
Fanny is a 50% discount Shittelaine so it makes sense that poop management would be at the forefront of her priorities sInce being a crappy person in every area of her
Iife is her only skill. And the new bathroom downstairs probably doesn’t work anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Intersex is something people are born, not an insult. You'd never speak of somebody's congenital skin color in that way.
An itchy vajayjay and smelly pussy jokes are not as funny as some people think. Some people think they're misogynist, and passé, but it's not a congenital problem.
Thank you, @billybudd! An excellent link! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The THIRD Marquis salon reveal? Talk about milking it for content! Admittedly, the latest vlog showed in much more detail the woeful wallpaper hanging, so many mistakes! That's so LL!
So Fanny wants to display the lovers Venus and Adonis, and copy the king's mistress Diane de Poitiers' style (and with the milking reference) is she now dressing like a milkmaid or king's tart?
Not well written, but you know what I mean.
Also, as a bachelor, I have no worthwhile comment to add to the bridal dress discussion. Sorry.
Prince Pubes’ Tart (pretend)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree and still.... think that royalty should be abolished. Even though they seem to bring cash into the country and whatever other benefits - allegedly - they provide.
I don't live there. I do have great respect for the queen. It cant be easy to give up your life. Your whole life to serve and I do believe she has done an amazing job at that. Here? Im the only queen of my domain so I have no dog in this fight😁

t
They look ike twins

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Jules100 I look forward to watching you open your gift. Rushing off to try it on and coming back proclaiming, "It's paarfect, I love it".
:p

Screenshot 2022-09-06 at 08.19.49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So do I. Her life has been difficult but luckily she's a survivor and now happily married and raising a family.

But..............A lot of lunatics are just born that way. Good people, Kind people, Loving people. Yes if they are living here lives and not anyone else I agree 100% but ya know Jeffrey Dommer was just born that way. At some point, the line has to be drawn. If you're hurting someone else.
That's not good and help needs to be given and if they don't change run is all I can say.
I cant agree with the Narcissist part. As hard as people are told they will never change and get help. I have seen it happen.

Your wish is my command! How about some bangs and ginger?
View attachment 1557152
Yeah Natti is looking older now days. I think she would look cute with a sassy short hair cut as well. Looking at her hair Im sure it would grown back in a few months. Try it Nasty

Reactions: 4
They are all similar and benzodiazepines.

Alprazolam (Xanax) and clonazepam (Klonopin) are both medications that affect a person's central nervous system (CNS) by slowing it down. They belong to a family of drugs called benzodiazepines. Doctors tend to prescribe these to treat anxiety and panic disorders.
It’s a popular drug amongst teenagers over here. A friend off my son got hold of some 4 years ago and took quite a few each. When my son got home I could tell something was wrong and he eventually told me what he had taken. As it was around midnight I took him to A&E and was told he had taken an overdose. Terrifying experience. They monitored him and fortunately he hadn’t taken enough for a stomach pump. It felt like the longest night ever sat by his bed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
He's too young to recognise those passive aggressive comments. He probably feels them but doesn't know what they mean or how to address them. If he does know he can't challenge them as his place there is tenuous. I wonder how long he's got!

I noticed there was an Ian, not sure if it's a new Ian or a previous Ian. Makes me wonder, will we ever hear from her lips where major Ian has gone.
I thought that was an old footage Ian from when they initially started on that odious room

Reactions: 10
Tha
Edward Gorey
Thank you, thank you. Just gone down the rabbit hole. About to buy everything ever published by him or about him! I too hand sew at night-mine are bits and pieces to come together as a fabric Persian carpet! I thought I was a bit odd!

Reactions: 8
I like Camilla. She is down to earth and has a great sense of humour. I can't stand the mattress actress bleep of Montecito though and I'm sure many Brits feel the same way. She climbed the penis ladder to fame then trashed our royal family and our nation by calling us racists, when in fact we welcomed her with open arms. As for her dimwit husband..... his mother would be horrified!!
They were welcomed with open arms here in Australia and NZ, and allegedly she said she hated I here, ot similar words. If anything she was racist towards us. When I read that she’d said that and the Royal reporters confirmed her words, it was as though she’d taken on some archaic “archetypal lowlife colonials” attitude towards us. We’ll, fk her. I think as a whole we don’t care too much about the RF except for the Queen. I seem to remember some polls where only 30-40% of those polled were keen on the monarchy. I think too, that we’d just write her and her comments off as being deranged.

She’s an awful woman, very similar type to Famny. Definitely a narc. The Montecito bleep does seem to be unraveling. Too many lies, sophistry, dissembling. I do hope she’s left totally undone. Harry is simply a 🐈 whipped fool. He used to be my favourite. And his mum definitely wouldn’t be happy about his poor choices. It’s going to be sad for the children, that sealed that deal.

I do hope River has a new broadcast in the morning, about the mad wench, and her speech in Manchester.

“Penis ladder” 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s a popular drug amongst teenagers over here. A friend off my son got hold of some 4 years ago and took quite a few each. When my son got home I could tell something was wrong and he eventually told me what he had taken. As it was around midnight I took him to A&E and was told he had taken an overdose. Terrifying experience. They monitored him and fortunately he hadn’t taken enough for a stomach pump. It felt like the longest night ever sat by his bed.

Its hard being a parent sometimes. You love your kids more than you do your life and when something happens and you have to rush them to the hospital its terrifying. Its don't stop when they grow up either.
My son was having really bad stomach pains one night. His wife had just gotten home from delivering my only grandchild. He knew she needed her rest so He called me "Mom, Im in so much pain"
It scared me. I told him "Im on my way" and to meet me outside. I drove him to the hospital and sat in an emergency room examination room for hours with him. It was like 3 AM.
Everyone was worried. My husband called me before he went to work "Do I need to de there"
I said no they just did some scans and ran a lot of tests. I'll call ya when they come back with some results.
The Dr came in and gave us the results. I called my husband. "Is he OK"
I said He will be fine. "Whats wrong with him, what did they say. Im worried to death here"
I had not thought about how I would say it so it just came out in a rush of reliefe.
"He is full of tit Dave" , "What do you mean hes full of tit". he said with a agrivaed tone. HEre being full of tit means your lying.
"HE is litterly full of tit. HE ate a whole block of cheese and its back up to his arepits in tit" I said.
once it came out I just started cracking up. My husband had a good time telling everyone at work.
My sone worked for him and they pretty much knew all the same people. 😂😂
They gave im a very strong laxative and told him to take it when he got home and to never eat a whole thing of chedder cheese agin.😂
Its was funny because of what it was. If was such a reliefe it was tit and not that he needed an organ removed or soemthing serious.
He got kidded at work for months. Hes a good sport.H he laught along with them and road the waves of humilitation like a trooper.
Im telling ya people.
We people in the US and United kingdom. Give a little tit for tat. We love it and we wont dont give ya much slack.
Iv notived oher countries and culters can be totally offended by what we think is funny. They think we are being crule. We are not. I promise you. Well maybe just a little😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.