The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1539262

About Gerry's gift....
Why wasn't it opened in Framlingham???
View attachment 1539266

Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen and Gerald Grady put their pea brains together and
came up with this. 👇

View attachment 1539271

View attachment 1539276
View attachment 1539290 View attachment 1539278 View attachment 1539279
Thinking back, why was Aunt Sharon's framed photo of Granny Jarvis part of the cringefest, fabricated birthday morning present bonanza (small marble cheese cutter from Percy was one of the most bizzare "grab something out of the kitchen cupboard" presents ever)? Wasn't Aunt Sharon at Stephanie's birthday meal? Why not hand over the present then?

Reactions: 16
I like their channel too and they obviously work extremely hard. Their back story is really interesting too.
Their comments are very telling. They obviously are not fans of Stephanie Jarvis. :love:
They are also very talented designers. I like how their website/youtube channel goes with the classic French chateau vibe.

Shreck could learn a thing or two from them

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imo it's all staged they're trying to divert our attention from serious issues, otherwise its crazy to think the volonteer would "volonteer" herself up to be ridiculed. 😳
I honestly don't think it is simply because it was left in the vlog for a reason. SJ, Snorts and Kat all feel way above everybody else (long standing bullying gang) and therefore, superior. Hell, SJ is a part owner of the shitoo, so you march to her tune!
They were also extremely passive aggressive but hid that fact behind their laughter. As someone else said here, they were not laughing with her, they were laughing at her. Absolutely despicable!
Well, imo, that may be Chloe's first and last time volunteering at the HMN. I sincerely hope so as she seems far too nice to be mocked and used for vlog content.
Get yourself home asap to your loving husband Chloe would be my advice. You know it makes sense away from the HMN toxicity! :)

View attachment 1537066
Harri
Stephanie, bless your heart, you don’t know us but my partner has been in a wheelchair for most of his life and today he finally stood up just to turn your channel off.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
OMG, I nearly spat my coffee into my laptop reading that - have done that previously and cost me dearly! Defo LOL.
I love Harri and his partner. SJ does actually sometimes work miracles, just like for Mommie Dearest too.
Stephanie Jarvis : 2 down now - many more to come, all fingers and toes crossed! :love:

Like I've said before, the guy is all class(less)! How old is this boy/man anyway? In my experience, mama's boys are immature when it comes to sexuality. When I was young and dating, I could sniff them out a mile away, no thanks. There's a whole list of them at the shitoo, Phyllis, Anne Marie, Potty, and past inhabitants like Tomaz, etc.
My son is exactly the same age as Amaury and if ever I heard him say anything along the lines that he did in that vlog, I would have literally wanted to box his ears and make him feel so ashamed of himself. Such a lack of respect and so immature/disgusting - truly misogynistic.
Amaury's softly spoken/pseudo, constant stab at maturity (failing much), and his OTT on camera shows of "how I respect and love Natty", all flew out the window in just that one sentence.
Just grow up Mummy's boy and get a real job where you are 100% held to account for the results that you deliver rather than just tinkering around at the HMN at your leisure.
No wonder you leapt at the opportunity to set up your "OCD" workshop at the HMN, simply because, no-one in the UK would ever employ you because you are far too SLOW in finishing any job!
I am actually beginning to pity Natty in her choice - history repeating itself where she is concerned - possibly, another abusive relationship!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure what date this was from the daily express UK rag about the care of residents at Cransford Hall…. mmm
I believe this is from the 90s. They had sold the place in the early 80’s. ( was also trying to look into it as well and came across this )

Reactions: 11
Tasmania is a state of Australia. Tasmania is heaven. Watch David Attenborough in Tas. Tasmania does not want or need that loser to ever visit!
I knew that but SJ was looking at a jar of something and calling it Tasmania.

Oh, I read it that Fanny didn't know what A Tasmania was. Implying it was a thing like A Bakewell or A Madeira or An Eccles or A Chelsea Bun or A Welsh Rarebit or A Bourbon or A Tablet.
And no I guess you wouldn't want her there!!
Yep, that's how I read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Following "Château de Purnon", just received a grant for restoration with Stephane Berne. Busy with roof restoration. Worth following, Aussie couple.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Christian singing group? Did I miss something?!

Cat worked for (not sure if she still does) London Youth Choirs, a respected charitable organisation which brings together children from schools across London. Her role with LYC has been mentioned a few times on Tattle in the past - Inc post below.

I was quoting from another tattler’s post!

Reactions: 7
I would not be too sure about that. I certainly would not be surprised to find Isabelle Jarvis's name on the deed to the shittoo, as she so far has managed to put her name on everything official her daughter had to sign. I obviously can't prove this, but I bet it is more likely than not.
Actually, I bought my son a property last year - in his sole name as he was a first time buyer so avoided UK Stamp Duty. Simply for IHT purposes as I had downsized, e.g. I live for 7 years after doing so and he doesn't have to pay IHT on my entire estate. Even if I don't, it is a sliding scale downwards regarding IHT. SJ's parents gave her, her inheritance early in order to do the same and after 18 years, as far as I know - don't quote me, that IHT element no longer applies in the UK. Not 100% certain how it works in France.
My son's father and I divorced 25'ish years ago and his father made no contribution towards the purchase of my son's current property. Therefore, as my son is now a property owner, he obviously needs a will. In which he states that everything he owns goes to me - unless he gets married/has children in the meantime of course, if so, then his Will be need to be reviewed, of course!
Sadly and unfortunately, I have known a few parents whose children have died before they did.
So, even if IJ is not on the deeds, I would in no way be surprised that IJ is named as SJ's main recipient of her estate with maybe Gerry being mentioned too.
That may well all change given the recent "alleged" future engagement of SJ and PJ. Really!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
I don’t think Isabelle cares. In her world, plants she doesn’t like are weeds, regardless if someone else had planted them with purpose and thought!
My point is not that Isabelle should care or not care, but that every other kind of negative comment is intstantly deleted by Philip Janssen. Dozens of comments expressing distress over IJ's destructive rampage of what is said to be cultivated flowers are left to stand. The number of negative comments seems unprecedented and therefore a strategic, vengeful decision on Philip's part in an ongoing power struggle for control of Stephanie and the chateau. Let's not forget Stephanie participated on Isabelle's side in the weeding. It's an attack on Stephanie too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
In my family throwing La Perla underwear in the washer did not go down well. Handwash only apparently :rolleyes: My underpants never get handwashed, just saying. La Perla is, by the way, big waste of money. It is supposed to be sexy, and it is yes, but then one gets told to be careful with it...not sexy.

Surely not...you must have had a little tipple dear

(y) :) Kat is back? I shall watch. Stop slagging her off girls, she is a good laugh.
Sometimes you are far too forgiving @Heathcliffe and, other times, far too ultra scathing. Absolutely love both sides of your personality - no judgement, just say it, how you see it. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just started following Chateau de Purnon, these people have serious money and are restoring a completely listed château so everything has to be done to exacting standards, I was so disappointed that they just did an e begging vlog 😞

• Heart
  • Wow
Not sure what date this was from the daily express UK rag about the care of residents at Cransford Hall…. mmm
And here we have the root of the problem. The care of people, young or old, should never, ever be for PROFIT!!! I have family in both the insurance and pharmaceutical industries. They are very much like Jarvis et al. Their favorite saying is that there is no profit in a cure!🤯

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes very good one too.

The flavour of the cheese is better and ‘yummier’ if you leave the cheese out of fridge 1/2 hr to 1 hr before eating,
I like stinky and gooey cheese, as my friends say of course you are French. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
The stank is the sign you're having a good time. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.