The Chateau Diaries #175 The lonely chair is where Philip sits after being Potty's fluffer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning. I’m new here. Watched Mme Flog about her patron experience and realised I was NOT alone and that lead me as a ‘ lurker’ here. I also watched Jules vlogs.
I was a lower tier patron and sadly/ annoyingly sent one of the first ever gifts to her to be filmed. I feel like asking for it back seeing as I was conned.
CD did amuse me during lockdown but I quickly realised things did NOT add up and she is a fabricator. It was me who rang the heating engineer….Nathan.
I do not have the qualifications of many here with French if tax etc but I can see a scam!
i am trying to find out who went to school with her and more about the so called care home.

The EDP local Framlingham paper must have archives!
And why did Gerry’s present get unwrapped or was that another gift to herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Me neither. Some of us know some things. None of us know everything. I'll go and Google.
Google doesn't provide and answer.
I'm really quite astonished in some people not knowing what Tasmania is.
I'm even more astonished to find out that Google doesn't know what Tasmania is. 🤣
My Google search produces 236 million results for Tasmania (Note to Tassie: please do better 😍).
(And 3.9 million for Tasmanian Jelly - though admittedly this does include jelly fish 😆 - and 247 thousand for bush jelly jam).

But of course Fanny was trying to say she didn't know what Tasmania Jelly is, but it came out as "I don't know what Tasmania is"...
Thereby making her look even more of a stupid fool than ever.

So anyway, Tasmanian Jelly is like quince jam, but usually made with pollen from the flowering gum nuts of the Australian lemon myrtle eucalyptus tree and often referred to as "Bush Jelly". It's highly recommended and quite divine. It has subtle lemon flavour, a little spicey, that's lovely on scones and cakes with Australian King Island Cream, a cream so heavenly that it's the preferred cream served at Windsor Castle).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm pretty sure that someone on here, maybe Clara, said that SJ once used the altar in the chapel as a buffet table for a party. I am not religious but she has a total lack of respect for the chapel despite pretending to her religious supporters and to the previous owner's family that she does respect it. Everything about her is fake, exemplified by her crossing herself when entering that other chapel and copying someone else. Why don't people see what is so obvious?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
IJ seemed quite out of it. Just not quite there, mind wandering. Only really engaging when asked a direct question. She's not especially interested I anything. Notice when she twines the pink ribbon around and around, concentrating on that only. Repetitive behaviour often seen in dementia patients. But regardless of whether I believe she's showing some early signs of cognitive degeneration, she's one very tired woman, physically and mentally.
The Dowager is quite simply bored by her daughter’s birthday obsession and Gay Twink “ boyfriend”. The ribbon was in fact more interesting than watching the narcissistic gift opening!!!! I, myself, would rather stare at the Crapmore vase than a pillow and painting of the Gay Twink. Whomever the artist is, don’t quit your day job!

Reactions: 8
I remember her crap acting when this mass took place, Fanny looking all piousl - all for the camera of course. The blurb for this vlog was this. 👇
"Something magical happened at the chateau this week. We had mass in the chapel! We bought Lalande from the family of the Marquis of Nadaillac, who had been living here for 200 years. They were a deeply religious family, who built the Chapel of Saint Joseph in the garden. Two of the eleven children of the last marquis became priests. One of them, now in his 80s, came back to visit us and gave mass in the chapel. I felt very moved to attend mass given by someone who'd spent his childhood here and whose family built our chapel." Yeah right Fanny. You conned them too into thinking that you valued that chapel.

I wonder how the Nadaillac family feel about her having all that money given to her for the specific purpose of restoring the house & chapel & yet letting it to wrack & ruin. The mass was actually really lovely (I'm not religious) and very sad during the mass the old priest/family member said Dear Lord thank you for gathering us here today, for some of us it will perhaps be the final time that we will meet ....
Yes looking all pious is such a wank. At a Buddhist retreat in the Himalayas we had a German guy who sat up front and did the pious, rolling of the eyes backwards, nodding....... Our Australian nun(Robina Courtin(?) couldn't take it after a day and exploded that his "look" wasn't getting him anywhere, to perhaps listen and learn and be more respectful! I was sitting near another Aussie that day and he asked a question to the nun that as he had been a worker in an abattoir (killing), been a pub bouncer(violence), been a miner(raping of the earth)was there any hope for him! She replied with "Darlin, you are here now and that is all that matters." Stays with me forever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It was quite amazing that not one word came out of Phillip’s mouth when she was opening up the prints sent to her by Michael Petherick. Not one “awww”, “that’s so niiiiice”, “so pretty”…the silence of Phillip was glaringly obvious. Hmm. Jealous much, Phillip? Stephanie even was trying to elicit some reaction from him by saying to him, “isn’t that ladybug soooo cute?”…and for once. No reply from Snorts. Dead silence. Well played, Michael…well played.
For him to stop cackling behind the camera it is very telling indeed. I think it's a case of him being jealous that the fans enjoy seeing Stephanie interact with Michael more than him. He doesn't want Michael in her life since he will outshine him if Steph for eg brings him on her grand tour.

Wow, I'm surprised by all the Tattlers who thought Chloe was being bullied in yesterday's vlog. It looked to me like everyone was having a good time. Yes, Chloe looked ridiculous, but she was loving that attention! It's been a long time since SJ's vlogs have made me laugh, and I thought it was nice for a change. I hope we see more!
agreed.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Tasmania is a state of Australia. Tasmania is heaven. Watch David Attenborough in Tas. Tasmania does not want or need that loser to ever visit!
Oh, I read it that Fanny didn't know what A Tasmania was. Implying it was a thing like A Bakewell or A Madeira or An Eccles or A Chelsea Bun or A Welsh Rarebit or A Bourbon or A Tablet.
And no I guess you wouldn't want her there!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lolair ..... if we made a drinking game of the word "Beautiful" next week at Mummy's room ..... with our Champers and Bundy & Coke ( or just straight Bundy, don't know how you drink it .... Hubby loves it with coke ) we will both be rolling on the floor !!! :ROFLMAO:
Iolair chook, with an i, not an L. 😊

But no, I don't actually drink Bundy, never have. I drink scotch.
I'm happy to go with Australian sparkling wines for a drinking game. I adore Aussie bubbly and will drink anything from Seaview Brut de Brut to Pink Cockatoo Ridge. I especially like Deviation Road and Arras when I'm feeling particularly indulgent. "Beautiful" is the paarfect word for a Fanny and co drinking game, but let's add Snort's "oh how cute" and "so pretty" for extra points! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Smoke and mirrors, babe. I obviously can't be sure about Kat's first intentions, but like you said, she's very willing to lend the insane charlataine a helping hand by refuting possible criticism about hoarderism. By keeping someone like Kat around, Stephanie Jarvis thinks she can claim she's a good sport, willing to undergo jests about her bad behavior. Meanwhile, she treats Kat the same as she did FRK: talks down on her when she is not around. I've heard Snorts say, when someone asked about Kat: "Let's not talk about that elephant when it's not in the room". Stephanie Jarvis bursted out in not so loving laughter.
OMG, that is truly nasty. Especially even more so from someone with such a lack of commendable physical attributes himself. 🤮
If I actually liked anyone at the HMN, I would be tempted to give them a "golden" piece of advice when they read Tattle, would save them hours. BUT, as I don't, I am not going to! :D

Reactions: 5
It suddenly make sense that Dolly the sheep was cloned by a Scottish research group: They were just preparing for mass production of Johnny the Bonnie

I would certainly order one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have read on here various people speculating that SJ. Will sell lalande and take off with Queen Phillipa. Quick question... Who the hell would buy the joint now? I think it's an expensive white elephant and she knows that, hence the reluctance to spend patreon funds on it. Now she's stuck with it.
I mean seriously.... Who would buy it?
Perhaps the Bros of Decay are looking for a place to retire to? 🤔 Afterall, the ruin that is LieLande is kinda their thing. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, they're engaged now?
PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES!

View attachment 1536772
Mr. Jackpot
I noticed that his shiny black painted scalp played rather a starring role in Sunday's vlog when he was sitting at the kitchen table jeering Chloe.
Did no-one ever tell him, "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?".
If I were his mother, I would be staging an intervention PDQ. Enough is, enough now!
And, for the love of God, has he not yet learnt how to trim his excuse for a beard properly yet? 🤮

I really like their channel. Mark and Phillip are at the very beginning of their chateau adventure. They have a lovely place to start with and the money and desire to fix it up. @huydecirku, you’re right, it was nice when they replied to my comment.
View attachment 1536815
I like their channel too and they obviously work extremely hard. Their back story is really interesting too.
Their comments are very telling. They obviously are not fans of Stephanie Jarvis. :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.