The Chateau Diaries #39 The Grifterista Social Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sweat divine baby Jebus

Philipateresa has now matching insta with SSB

Apparently it’s a good day 🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering how long it'll be before Kat becomes a staff member and on the payroll.
There's more than $30k a month to share round.
Cat might not stay at the tit-oh very long, perhaps just for the summer while the London Youth Choirs are on break. I hope she doesn't, anyway. Her real passion is music, not cooking up meals for B&B guests or decluttering SJ's messy chateau. She still has an active job as the Music Librarian for the non-profit. But I do hope she gets paid for whatever services she performs at Lalande.

catbrooks.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
are all the Pethericks living rent free at Gwen’s place?
Probably, however Pa Trotter is a keeper! He does more than any of them and twice their age, they should all be ashamed!

My math is terrible. Thank you very much.
Drug dealer profits!!! And they have a website for this :poop:. Shocked, shocked. And they haven't sold them yet, dommage.
I checked out their shop, OMG! Seriously OVER PRICED CRAP! But fools and their money. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
It's taken a day to catch up and chicken run was great content! Fortunately labs have pretty soft mouths. Buuuut they are bred to carry dead birds, not live ones. I suspect that's why there were so many feathers hanging out of her mouth. :ROFLMAO: G'girrrrrrlllll.

1622676692230.png

When I was working in a tiny farm educational setting some wilding pit bulls from the surrounding neighborhood dug under the chicken coop and killed four chickens. Then they buried them in the wood chips under the brand new Home Depot sponsored play structure and the news was due later that morning to cover the donated play structure. All the kids came running out for morning recess to chicken graveyard. Luckily rural kids don't freak out about stuff like that. We had to tell them to stop touching the dead chickens. Don't they just need some sturdy automatic doors for the area where the chickens roost at night? It seems safer than a coop.

Reactions: 9
Cat might not stay at the tit-oh very long, perhaps just for the summer while the London Youth Choirs are on break. I hope she doesn't, anyway. Her real passion is music, not cooking up meals for B&B guests or decluttering SJ's messy chateau. She still has an active job as the Music Librarian for the non-profit. But I do hope she gets paid for whatever services she performs at Lalande.

View attachment 600721
I hope for her sake that she is getting paid. After all she is a "cast member" she should be compensated. Queen grifter doesn't want just anyone around, she knows Cat is good for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
are all the Pethericks living rent free at Gwen’s place?

MOST LIKELY.
They all moved to Gwen's estate not long after she, Billy Spielberg, and Teabag started working on the chateau and ETTCDIY.
As per Sadie's story, her parents had a holiday home in France. That must have been sold now. Sadie and her daughter moved to France a bit later and started working for Dick and Angel but got the sack when the issue with MPK blew up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
For anyone interested in comparing and contrasting ETTC grifter "chateaux" style to McMansion style, here is an absolutely mind boggling site about McMansion style at its worst.
I'm in heaven.

Reactions: 6
Does Teabag bear a close resemblance to one of the hillbillies in Deliverance? "Squeal Piggy, squeal!" 🤣 Uncle Lee had better watch out ...🤣
It's weird to me that people love to joke about that rape scene. Repeatedly. :ROFLMAO: :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
MOST LIKELY.
They all moved to Gwen's estate not long after she, Billy Spielberg, and Teabag started working on the chateau and ETTCDIY.
As per Sadie's story, her parents had a holiday home in France. That must have been sold now. Sadie and her daughter moved to France a bit later and started working for Dick and Angel but got the sack when the issue with MPK blew up.
Sounds like something out of Viz ... I think we've all missed our vocation ... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's a lot of weirdness in here ... could be something to do with all the weirdos we keep talking about. Repeatedly. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Petherick is all b roll.
What’s a b-roll ?

Well her hotel auction wierd cabinet dont fit in the chinapantry..what a surprise..normal people mesure before they buy...Fan Flash does it different..she makes her cabinets so undeep , that nothing will fit in...and still nobody ever can pass that horrible cabinet..with opening doors and draws...but she has to insist..the ugly hotelcabinet has to go in..you know it was once in a famous hotel...

What is dull Davy having on his arm...is there a socket where you can put a wire in to load him up... :oops: the more i see him... the more i get science fiction vibes.....a creature from outher space...landed between de lost towers of Lalalande..
Yea what was that on his arm ?

Reactions: 1
That is obscene. When you think of real charities needing money.. and she's on for 360K a year..?
It is obscene indeed. And she knows it, because a lot of people have pointed out to her that it’s not exactly moraly responsible to show yourself online opening all these “heartfelt presents” from all over the world and only donate the ad revenue to (fake) charities. If she does that at all, she’s pretty vague about her “donations”. To my best of knowledge she still hasn’t revealed how much she made for her scammer of a friend Marina Kim, months ago? It’s appalling when you think how much money she makes with doing not much and how little she does to give back to either her community or people less fortunate, while still maintaining a public image of being a charming, friendly, generous lady. She is none of these things and it’s about time the people in her inner circle confront her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It is obscene indeed. And she knows it, because a lot of people have pointed out to her that it’s not exactly moraly responsible to show yourself online opening all these “heartfelt presents” from all over the world and only donate the ad revenue to (fake) charities. If she does that at all, she’s pretty vague about her “donations”. To my best of knowledge she still hasn’t revealed how much she made for her scammer of a friend Marina Kim, months ago? It’s appalling when you think how much money she makes with doing not much and how little she does to give back to either her community or people less fortunate, while still maintaining a public image of being a charming, friendly, generous lady. She is none of these things and it’s about time the people in her inner circle confront her.
I wonder if the very new looking €7000 Hermes Kelly that was sitting on the table during the Bordeaux trip belongs to SJ? Anna doesn’t seem the type to splurge that kind of money on a handbag. I am sure that despite the Patreon account being designated a charity that SJ would likely charge a large monthly project management fee. I used to audit charities....sadly they are very often used to finance personal lifestyles.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Let's the show begin !

I wonder if our Chatelaine will stay at Lalande at all during this summer...

Euro Carcollector

1 hour ago
So excited to stay at Chateau de Lalande in a few weeks with my two daughters. We hope to find our very own Chateau this summer : )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm wondering if patren is getting too big for her to manage. I mean, wasn't it all for the lake originally, which I appreciate would take some time. There has been no update on the shutter dogs which surely would have been a simple task. And the downstairs loo?

Reactions: 19
The comments section starts to be quite controversial... before complete deletion of course.

Deus Vult

8 hours ago
What is the purpose of having such a large estate, when you are close to your 50s ( I assume ) and have no children or a big family to use it for. You will just have the awkward friend living with you, and you will get too old by the time you finish all the renovations, and life is gone, and no one will care about your castle because you leave no one behind. Legitimate question by the way.
Show less

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.